120Likes

post #16501 of 16501 Old Today, 06:29 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemoWilliams84 View Post
It's going to be similar to the EA Season Ticket program they currently run on Xbox 360, but they are expanding it to all EA games. You get the full release 5 days in advance (except for some modes like Ultimate Team in the sports games). They are throwing enough wording in there that they can change it to like 5 hours of play time or something if they want to. But hopefully they won't change it from the way Season Ticket worked.

Regular 1 peridod/quarter demos should still come out for all the sports games. I don't think any of that will change because they still want to provide demos for other systems anyway.

I would say if you have any concerns, wait until closer to Madden release and see how they handle that before purchasing. That's going to tell us a lot about how this will work.
+1

When they started season ticket you got a 20% discount on all DLC plus they gave you 1 free gold pack for ultimate team for like 20 weeks for being a season ticket subscriber. It really was a great program to try out some of the games if you were on the fence plus all your save data for franchise mode carried over when you bought the full retail version of the game. I always bought NHL & Tiger Woods and usually Madden but it also had allowed me to try FIFA and the now dead NCAA Football.

I plan on signing up just for early access to NHL and Madden since I already have Peggle and BF4 but I guess I could trade in BF4 now.

Gamertag: x klem x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Xbox Area

Tags
Monoprice , Xbox One Console Day One Edition

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page