post #16501 of 16507 Old Today, 11:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJPapi1977 View Post
You get full access to Madden and Fifa and NHL....They might not allow Ultimate Team Mode but everything else can be played in the full access for 5 days.

This was the case last gen on 360 and ps3 with EA Season Ticket for $25 a year...You got to play the full game except ultimate team mode for 3 days

The trial of 2 hours is for story line games so you do not beat the game before it is released.

Sports games are full go for 5 days
Great news. Thanks for clearing that up. Hopefully it's the same for the One, makes perfect sense.

AT HAMMOND ROBOTICS WE'RE BRINGING THE FUTURE ... HOME
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #16502 of 16507 Old Today, 11:19 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by totalownership View Post
Great news. Thanks for clearing that up. Hopefully it's the same for the One, makes perfect sense.

Agreed. Can't wait to try these upcoming sports games. Makes sense for them not to allow too much time on story modes, but sports games is a completely different thing.

PSN: Artman22
Xbox live: Artman22
post #16503 of 16507 Old Today, 11:25 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Is the xbox one capable of playing media from a thumb drive yet? I know the xbox 360 is and the xbox one has not been able to.

Did the external drive support fix this problem?
post #16504 of 16507 Old Today, 12:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJPapi1977 View Post
You get full access to Madden and Fifa and NHL....They might not allow Ultimate Team Mode but everything else can be played in the full access for 5 days.

This was the case last gen on 360 and ps3 with EA Season Ticket for $25 a year...You got to play the full game except ultimate team mode for 3 days

The trial of 2 hours is for story line games so you do not beat the game before it is released.

Sports games are full go for 5 days
Wow, that seems crazy to me that they would give you full access, for the full game, for 5 days. (in regards to the sports games). Basically, you can rent the game for 5 days before the game actually comes out.

I don't know why anybody in their right mind wouldn't sign up for this, assuming you have even a passing interest in Madden, Fifa, NHL, etc, etc.

I mean, even if you just sign up for that one month that the sports game that you're interested in, is coming out in. It's only 5 bucks, and you get to demo the game for 5 days (before it's even out), for 5 bucks. That's a very good deal, assuming everything you say is legit.

Redbox charges 2 bucks for a single day, and 99 percent of the country doesn't have Redbox even renting XB1 games.

The only thing that bothers me is the credit card thing. I hate these companies having one of my credit cards on file. I guess I could just buy one of those temporary credit cards or whatever, but then I'm paying like a $5 fee just to get the damn credit card..
post #16505 of 16507 Old Today, 01:31 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 18
[/QUOTE]The only thing that bothers me is the credit card thing. I hate these companies having one of my credit cards on file. I guess I could just buy one of those temporary credit cards or whatever, but then I'm paying like a $5 fee just to get the damn credit card..[/QUOTE]

This bothers me too, but I found out something yesterday that I didn't know. you can delete your credit card info right from the Xbox one.

I finally got my code for the beta, so I sub'd for the year. I did have to put my CC in. but as soon as it processed, I logged onto Xbox.com to turn off the auto renewal. then went to the xbox and deleted my CC from the system.
post #16506 of 16507 Old Today, 02:01 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 329 Post(s)
Liked: 615
I don't have a problem with MS having my credit card info. They have given me no reason to distrust them. Unlike Sony. I don't keep any credit card info with Sony anymore.

Besides with MS they need my card info for other things, like my Office 365 subscription.
post #16507 of 16507 Old Today, 04:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 142
Wow, Crimson Dragon is absolutely terrible. Even at 'free' it's priced too high.

XBL/Steam: JHoff80
Reply Xbox Area

Tags
Monoprice , Xbox One Console Day One Edition

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page