The Official Xbox One thread... - Page 556 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 180Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #16651 of 16893 Old 08-12-2014, 07:51 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
michaeltscott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Posts: 16,655
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
Liked: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by spid View Post
Phil Spencer has confirmed Pre-Downloading will be based upon what the publisher wishes.

I wonder if there are any PS3 or PS4 DD's which can't be pre-downloaded?

Mike Scott (XBL: MikeHellion, PSN: MarcHellion)

"Think of the cable company as a group of terrorist (sic)." -- hookbill
michaeltscott is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #16652 of 16893 Old 08-12-2014, 07:52 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,421
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltscott View Post
Interesting that it's a Kinect-less bundle, as is, apparently, the CoDAW one (this is kind of cool ). The CoD bundle needs the 1TB HDD to make it any kind of value, since it's essentially a $400 Xbox w/a $60 game for $500.

I'm a little surprised that none of the bundles have kinect. Did they even mention it at all today? It's like they've completely disowned it.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
post #16653 of 16893 Old 08-12-2014, 08:17 PM
AVS Special Member
 
kevin g.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,321
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post
I'm a little surprised that none of the bundles have kinect. Did they even mention it at all today? It's like they've completely disowned it.
That's funny, because I've noticed that the majority of the improvements/advancements, are for the benefit of non-kinect users

"Once you learn good English...Can't nobody take it away!"

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KEVIN G 40

kevin g. is offline  
post #16654 of 16893 Old 08-12-2014, 08:18 PM
AVS Special Member
 
spid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,286
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltscott View Post
Interesting that it's a Kinect-less bundle, as is, apparently, the CoDAW one (this is kind of cool ). The CoD bundle needs the 1TB HDD to make it any kind of value, since it's essentially a $400 Xbox w/a $60 game for $500.
There are only two specially themed Xbox 360 consoles that came with Kinect that I can think of. One was Star Wars, and one other that I think was yellow. I just don't think Microsoft has ever been that interested in making special themes for Kinect.
spid is offline  
post #16655 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 04:03 AM
AVS Club Gold
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 21,216
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
Liked: 667
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post
I wouldn't mind 24hz support for the media playback.

But yeah, they're updating the software at an astonishingly fast rate, especially for Microsoft. I'm impressed. I've heard they've been making a lot of changes company-wide to accelerate the pace of development, and it's obviously working like a charm.
Except that they can't correct the surround audio issues that have plagued the system since launch. It's like they have no clue that the surround audio should not be coming out of the rear surrounds.
aaronwt is offline  
post #16656 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 06:03 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
RemoWilliams84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 1,972
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 254
I'm glad they are finally implementing a boot to tv feature. It's one of those things I kind of figured was coming eventually. Nice that it'll finally be here and my wife can stop complaining (about this).
Arutha_conDoin and emartins like this.

Xbox Gamertag/PSN ID: RemoWilliams84

"I started out with nothing, and I still got most of it." -Seasick Steve

RemoWilliams84 is offline  
post #16657 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 06:19 AM
Senior Member
 
Schloob1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 397
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post
I'm a little surprised that none of the bundles have kinect. Did they even mention it at all today? It's like they've completely disowned it.
Not at all surprised, not like the game they are bundling the system with take advantage of the Kinect any ways. If the game that came bundled with it had some really cool Kinect feature with it then yes I would be surprised. While I love the new Kinect, really the only new game that I'm looking forward to that utilizes it is the new Fantasia game.
Schloob1 is offline  
post #16658 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 06:46 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RafaelSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Orlando Fl
Posts: 1,305
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Lots of good stuff coming. More and more looking forward to Quantum Break and Forza Horizon 2.

What I really don't get is all the nerd rage over Tomb Raider. As if MS or Sony or whoever bankrolling game developers in exchange for "exclusive" titles is something new. Gears, Uncharted, Forza, Gran Turismo, yada yada yada. Hypocrisy at its best I suppose.

I hate the whole exclusive stuff but business is business....something the gaming nerd community seems to forget all to often.
highd3f likes this.
RafaelSmith is offline  
post #16659 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 07:25 AM
AVS Special Member
 
spid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,286
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 364
You can sign up to be in the closed beta for The Crew. The beta starts in Sept.

http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/e...eta/index.aspx
spid is offline  
post #16660 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 07:47 AM
AVS Special Member
 
pcweber111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In a van, down by the river.
Posts: 3,567
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltscott View Post
I wonder if there are any PS3 or PS4 DD's which can't be pre-downloaded?
I know there has to be, no reason why MS wouldn't offer it on every game if Sony would. Some publishers are probably taking a wait and see stance with it but if it catches on (which I have no doubt it will) you'll see more agree to it.
pcweber111 is offline  
post #16661 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 08:29 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,421
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by RafaelSmith View Post
Lots of good stuff coming. More and more looking forward to Quantum Break and Forza Horizon 2.

What I really don't get is all the nerd rage over Tomb Raider. As if MS or Sony or whoever bankrolling game developers in exchange for "exclusive" titles is something new. Gears, Uncharted, Forza, Gran Turismo, yada yada yada. Hypocrisy at its best I suppose.

I hate the whole exclusive stuff but business is business....something the gaming nerd community seems to forget all to often.
It's different from typical exclusives because TR has always been on multiple platforms until now. They took a franchise that everyone was able to play regardless of which console they owned, and put a giant $400 paywall in front of it for everyone who doesnt own an xbox. It's very rare for a game to regress from multiplatform to exclusive. It's not like they created the franchise, just they stole it away. Most gamers dont give a damn about the business side. The rage is absolutely justified.

It's like there's a hierarchy of how enraging the exclusivity is.

Timed exclusive DLC (COD) - Sigh.
Exclusive DLC (AC) - Damn.
Exclusive first party game (Uncharted) - Argh!
Exclusive third party game (Titanfall) - WTF?
Exclusive third party game that used to be multiplatform (RE4, TR) - You bastards!
agnathra likes this.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
post #16662 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 08:41 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RafaelSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Orlando Fl
Posts: 1,305
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post
It's different from typical exclusives because TR has always been on multiple platforms until now. They took a franchise that everyone was able to play regardless of which console they owned, and put a giant $400 paywall in front of it for everyone who doesnt own an xbox. It's very rare for a game to regress from multiplatform to exclusive. It's not like they created the franchise, just they stole it away. Most gamers dont give a damn about the business side. The rage is absolutely justified.

It's like there's a hierarchy of how enraging the exclusivity is.

Timed exclusive DLC (COD) - Sigh.
Exclusive DLC (AC) - Damn.
Exclusive first party game (Uncharted) - Argh!
Exclusive third party game (Titanfall) - WTF?
Exclusive third party game that used to be multiplatform (RE4, TR) - You bastards!
True but for all we know its just a "timed" exclusive and 6mo later it will be out for all platforms. Hardly anything to get overly worked up about.
RafaelSmith is offline  
post #16663 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 09:03 AM
Member
 
todd_us's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 81
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 32
What if tomb raider will use xbox specific utilities, like kinect and smartglass? Do you think that might be the reason why it is not multiplatform? I think the time that the two consoles need to go to their own games that take full advantage of their respective hardware. I think games dumb down the specs and innovation trying to make it play nice with all consoles.
todd_us is offline  
post #16664 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 09:04 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Anthony1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Posts: 5,984
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 148
Anybody else think Quantum Break looks extremely mediocre ?


To me, it looks somewhat like Infamous, except instead of a guy with superpowers, it's a guy with a gun ala Watch Dogs. This game went from being probably one of my top 3 most wanted Xbox 1 games to being a game I could give a care less about in about 2 minutes of me watching that gameplay video.


Man, what the F happened ?
Anthony1 is offline  
post #16665 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 09:15 AM
AVS Special Member
 
properbostonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Newton, MA
Posts: 1,254
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltscott View Post
Don't care about pre-downloading, but pre-ordering is nice, hopefully with pre-order bonuses (though I suppose pre-downloading would be really nice for slower network service). Now all I want is DD game sales by code from e-tailers like Amazon. Sony had all this for PS3 over a year ago.
I don't care either but for those who do care, it is a pretty darn cool feature to be able to pre-download games so you are ready to play at midnight.

properbostonian is offline  
post #16666 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 09:19 AM
AVS Special Member
 
properbostonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Newton, MA
Posts: 1,254
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1 View Post
Anybody else think Quantum Break looks extremely mediocre ?

To me, it looks somewhat like Infamous, except instead of a guy with superpowers, it's a guy with a gun ala Watch Dogs. This game went from being probably one of my top 3 most wanted Xbox 1 games to being a game I could give a care less about in about 2 minutes of me watching that gameplay video.

Man, what the F happened ?
Honestly and trying to be objective as possible, I thought it looked stunning. Gameplay wise, I guess we won't know for certain until we have a controller in our hands. I never played Infamous but it reminded me of Alan Wake, which I liked...a lot.

properbostonian is offline  
post #16667 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 09:21 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,421
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by RafaelSmith View Post
True but for all we know its just a "timed" exclusive and 6mo later it will be out for all platforms. Hardly anything to get overly worked up about.
Apparently word just got out that it is, but theyre not saying for how long. Still sucks though.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
post #16668 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 09:27 AM
AVS Special Member
 
spid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,286
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 364
Someone over at Reddit spotted a "What's On" tab that I do not believe Microsoft has talked about yet.


http://imgur.com/jkaoTx2
spid is offline  
post #16669 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 09:42 AM
AVS Special Member
 
totalownership's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,251
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1 View Post
Anybody else think Quantum Break looks extremely mediocre ?


To me, it looks somewhat like Infamous, except instead of a guy with superpowers, it's a guy with a gun ala Watch Dogs. This game went from being probably one of my top 3 most wanted Xbox 1 games to being a game I could give a care less about in about 2 minutes of me watching that gameplay video.


Man, what the F happened ?
The whole thing that got me with the game was the talk of "live action" being implemented. I really want to see what's that all about. Like you said this reminds me more of the "guy with the glowing hand" game. I was excited about it but now it's kind of tempered. I'll probably still pick it up though, maybe.

AT HAMMOND ROBOTICS WE'RE BRINGING THE FUTURE ... HOME
totalownership is offline  
post #16670 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 09:44 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Arutha_conDoin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,067
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltscott View Post
Don't care about pre-downloading, but pre-ordering is nice, hopefully with pre-order bonuses (though I suppose pre-downloading would be really nice for slower network service). Now all I want is DD game sales by code from e-tailers like Amazon. Sony had all this for PS3 over a year ago.
Personally I love the pre-downloading of games. For one it saves me time and gas to go to the store (usually 20 minutes away) that will be open at midnight for a release. If MS takes the approach of Steam and allows the pre-downloading of games then there is a chance that my game will be ready to play at 9 PM pacific time vs 12 am which I have had happen a few times on Steam. I do agree with you on DD sales codes from etailers like Amazon. Sometimes you can get a good sale there!
outlanderbz likes this.

Xbox Live: DaBeavers
PSN- Arutha_conDoin
Steam- An0mander
"Too much knowledge never makes for simple decisions."
-Ghanima Atreides
Arutha_conDoin is offline  
post #16671 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 11:24 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Anthony1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Posts: 5,984
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 148
here is a quick EA Access question that maybe somebody here could answer for me:

Ok, so I don't have Xbox Live Gold. I'm just not a multiplayer guy. However, both of my kids have gold. So, what I did was made one of my kids the primary owner of the XB1 that we have, so that everybody else using that XB1 could use gold (for example me).

Now, for everybody on this XB1 to all be able to play the EA Access games, the person getting the EA Access would have to be the primary user of that XB1, right ?

Which means, that I need to sign up for the EA access thing under my son's Gamertag. Here is where the problem arises (at least I imagine this would be a problem). My son is under 18, and obviously he doesn't have a credit card. I think you need a credit card to sign up for this thing. So, would I have to deactivate my son as the primary guy on this XB1, and put myself as the primary guy on the XB1, but then I won't have Gold anymore.

Or, can I sign up for the EA Access thing under my sons account, but it will just tell him to get his parent with a credit card to sign in for it ? Then I could just use my info with the credit card and all of that, but EA Access will still be linked to him, and then everybody on that Xbox could play the games, and I would still have Gold, even though I'm not personally paying for Gold.
Anthony1 is offline  
post #16672 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 12:11 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mboojigga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Little Rock AFB, Arkansas
Posts: 7,966
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 435
EA access doesn't require to have Gold. So it doesn't matter who downloads the and has the app. Doesn't matter who subscribes to the account because that console will give anyone access to those games. If your son has gold then make him primary for the ability to use all gold service for anyone who doesn't have a gold account.

The 5.0 is here
mboojigga is offline  
post #16673 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 12:14 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
michaeltscott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Posts: 16,655
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
Liked: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arutha_conDoin View Post
Personally I love the pre-downloading of games. For one it saves me time and gas to go to the store (usually 20 minutes away) that will be open at midnight for a release. If MS takes the approach of Steam and allows the pre-downloading of games then there is a chance that my game will be ready to play at 9 PM pacific time vs 12 am which I have had happen a few times on Steam.
Meh--I don't get that anxious to play games the second they're released. I don't play multiplayer shooters, so I'm not worried about masses of people learning the maps before me.

Pre- or not, I'm going to download all the games that I buy. I have reasonably fast network service (50 Mpbs); the only thing that will slow me down is possibly MS' servers getting overwhelmed with demand.

Quote:
I do agree with you on DD sales codes from etailers like Amazon. Sometimes you can get a good sale there!
I hadn't played The Last of Us and found game+season pass available on Amazon for $20 less than on PSN. (Before buying I heard that the "remastered" edition was coming and and decided it could wait until whenever I buy a PS4).

Mike Scott (XBL: MikeHellion, PSN: MarcHellion)

"Think of the cable company as a group of terrorist (sic)." -- hookbill
michaeltscott is online now  
post #16674 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 03:07 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Anthony1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Posts: 5,984
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by mboojigga View Post
If your son has gold then make him primary for the ability to use all gold service for anyone who doesn't have a gold account.
I set my older son as the primary from the beginning. However, he's under 18, and doesn't have a credit card, and I think EA access requires a credit card right ?

I'm just wondering if it will even let him sign up for it in his gamertag, considering he's not 18 years old yet. Maybe it will give a prompt that will say something like it requires a parent to provide a credit card number or something like that. I'll check it later tonite and see what happens.
Anthony1 is offline  
post #16675 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 03:20 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jhoff80's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,028
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arutha_conDoin View Post
If MS takes the approach of Steam and allows the pre-downloading of games then there is a chance that my game will be ready to play at 9 PM pacific time vs 12 am which I have had happen a few times on Steam.

Doubt that'll ever happen, as my understanding is Microsoft only makes things available in the store at 12 Pacific no matter which time zone you're in. So those of us on the east coast have been having to wait until 3am to start downloading. Basically, that means that I don't care if it's done through pre-loading, or the console automatically installing a game I preorder during the day... I just want it to be playable by the time I get home from work that day.

XBL/Steam: JHoff80
jhoff80 is offline  
post #16676 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 03:30 PM
AVS Special Member
 
spid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,286
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 364
A sign of things to come? Amazon is selling select digital codes to Xbox games again.
spid is offline  
post #16677 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 04:11 PM
Member
 
chmorgan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Webster, Mn
Posts: 157
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by spid View Post
A sign of things to come? Amazon is selling select digital codes to Xbox games again.
I sure hope so.

XBL: octavarium1/PSN:octavarium1970
chmorgan is offline  
post #16678 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 04:25 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
michaeltscott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Posts: 16,655
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
Liked: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by spid View Post
A sign of things to come? Amazon is selling select digital codes to Xbox games again.

What other game is "select"? Max: the Curse of Brotherhood is download only, not available on disc. It's mildly remarkable that it's available to purchase from Amazon at all, so it is kind of promising. It proves that they can sell codes to download games.

Mike Scott (XBL: MikeHellion, PSN: MarcHellion)

"Think of the cable company as a group of terrorist (sic)." -- hookbill
michaeltscott is online now  
post #16679 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 04:37 PM
Member
 
flashman03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Derby KS
Posts: 142
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Is there an easy way to reset forza 5 without having to clear the data? Several times it just goes through the opening sequence and no inputs can be made.
flashman03 is offline  
post #16680 of 16893 Old 08-13-2014, 04:37 PM
AVS Special Member
 
spid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,286
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltscott View Post
What other game is "select"? Max: the Curse of Brotherhood is download only, not available on disc. It's mildly remarkable that it's available to purchase from Amazon at all, so it is kind of promising. It proves that they can sell codes to download games.
Dust: An Elysian Tail and State of Decay are both on sale. It is not like they didn't sell XBLA games before, but for whatever reason they stopped doing it years ago.
spid is offline  
Reply Xbox Area

Tags
Monoprice , Xbox One Console Day One Edition

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off