The Official Xbox One thread... - Page 563 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 172Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #16861 of 16870 Old Yesterday, 03:03 PM
Advanced Member
 
tampabuc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 633
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHDTVDiet View Post
Oh and it says the NHL demo is out. I didn't think we would see that until next week. I really want Metro but am already planning on getting NHL and Destiny (not sure what system yet) AND college football starts tomorrow and I still have the free Crysis 3on the PS3 to play. I do want to support the metro devs however... just wish they would have released a month ago.

NHL15 Demo already? Sweet! I see it...downloading now! Forget Madden!

FYI - The NHL15 demo is under the normal Xbox One Games section. It's not showing up under EA Access for some odd reason. I did cancel my sub but the month doesn't run out for another 10 days or so.
tampabuc is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #16862 of 16870 Old Yesterday, 04:57 PM
AVS Special Member
 
rightintel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,378
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by spid View Post
Never saw that game b4. Have to give it a whirl.

Xbox Live: General PATT0N
rightintel is offline  
post #16863 of 16870 Old Yesterday, 04:58 PM
AVS Special Member
 
AHDTVDiet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,647
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampabuc View Post
NHL15 Demo already? Sweet! I see it...downloading now! Forget Madden!

FYI - The NHL15 demo is under the normal Xbox One Games section. It's not showing up under EA Access for some odd reason. I did cancel my sub but the month doesn't run out for another 10 days or so.
Looks like this is a real 'demo' for the general public with just a quick game and some frees skate. I am guessing the EA access one (full game for 6 hours or so) will come out next Thur or Fri.
tampabuc likes this.
AHDTVDiet is online now  
post #16864 of 16870 Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM
Advanced Member
 
tampabuc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 633
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 101
It pains me to say it but the NHL15 demo just does not feel right at all.

NHL "94" controller settings are there thankfully but even that didn't help.

I'll gladly pay another $5 for early access if necessary to see if anything has changed in a week or so. It's still early and things could change... I hope so.
tampabuc is offline  
post #16865 of 16870 Old Today, 07:40 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
RemoWilliams84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 1,971
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampabuc View Post
It pains me to say it but the NHL15 demo just does not feel right at all.

NHL "94" controller settings are there thankfully but even that didn't help.

I'll gladly pay another $5 for early access if necessary to see if anything has changed in a week or so. It's still early and things could change... I hope so.
I like some of the changes they made, but with EASHL gone and all of the other modes having reduced feature set, this will be the first year in a long time that I don't buy the game. At least not new on release day.
centking likes this.

Xbox Gamertag/PSN ID: RemoWilliams84

"I started out with nothing, and I still got most of it." -Seasick Steve

RemoWilliams84 is offline  
post #16866 of 16870 Old Today, 08:34 AM
AVS Special Member
 
emartins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 3,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
Liked: 385
http://news.xbox.com/2014/08/xbox-on...linkId=9407580

Standalone Xbox One Kinect sensor coming October 7 for $149.99. Dance Central Spotlight is included

Hapi -"Lazy......cuz he's a boss like that"

mphfrom77 - "I'm an idiot."

benjamin-benjami - http://www.avsforum.com/t/1476721/battlefield-4/7200_100#post_24609271
emartins is online now  
post #16867 of 16870 Old Today, 09:14 AM
AVS Special Member
 
FrankJ.Cone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,965
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post
http://news.xbox.com/2014/08/xbox-on...linkId=9407580

Standalone Xbox One Kinect sensor coming October 7 for $149.99. Dance Central Spotlight is included

Seriously bad price. If they are going over $99 they better at least put in Kinect Sports as well.

Frank J. Cone

XBox Live / Steam: FCONE

Please do not form any opinion of the content of this post, it is still in BETA.

FrankJ.Cone is offline  
post #16868 of 16870 Old Today, 09:48 AM
AVS Special Member
 
spid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,280
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 358
There will be a Forza Horizon 2 Demo released Sept 16th.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/08/games-forza-horizon-2-demo
aaronwt and dbburns like this.
spid is online now  
post #16869 of 16870 Old Today, 11:21 AM
AVS Club Gold
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 21,196
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
Liked: 664
Quote:
Originally Posted by spid View Post
There will be a Forza Horizon 2 Demo released Sept 16th.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/08/games-forza-horizon-2-demo
Seeet!! HAve they said if the full title being released on 9/30 will also be able to be pre-downloaded?

39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme

aaronwt is online now  
post #16870 of 16870 Old Today, 11:28 AM
AVS Special Member
 
spid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,280
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
Seeet!! HAve they said if the full title being released on 9/30 will also be able to be pre-downloaded?
Yes, Forza Horizon 2 was confirmed at Gamescon.

http://gamingbolt.com/forza-horizon-...upport-preload
spid is online now  
Reply Xbox Area

Tags
Monoprice , Xbox One Console Day One Edition

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off