The Official Xbox One thread... - Page 653 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 912Likes

post #19561 of 19565 Old Today, 06:09 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by vertigo235 View Post
Send me a friend request and I'll invite you the next time I log in

XBL: IamVertigo
Will do it asap. Thanks again! I really appreciate it.

Headless Petie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19562 of 19565 Old Today, 06:20 AM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1684 Post(s)
Liked: 1021
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyN View Post
Question for the sharing experts. Currently have 2 xb1's and love being able to play on 2 boxes at the same time but only purchasing the game once. Looking to buy a 3rd box for a second son. If I set the main box as home for myself and one of my sons could we share on 3 boxes. Since I'd be signed in remotely on one box, one son should be able to play on the home box as his own log in since all games on the home box are available to anyone but could the 2nd son sign on remotely as well. If my second also sets the main box as his home like I did could he play remotely while I play remote and his brother play on the home box? Simply put one digital purchase and triple share? I'm paying for 3 live accounts and noticed that we all get free downloads when available like 3 copies of Ryse for buying early and 3 Freebie codes for Sunset Overdrive. So what do you guys think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalsaber View Post
As you said, your account would have to be signed into both machines at the same time. I'm not sure it is possible. I do the whole game sharing with my brother and had considered another xbox 1 for my parents house. I'd then be in the same situation as you. If you give it a shot, let us know if it works.
There isn't supposed to be a way to share with three XBOnes, only two. You can't be signed in on two XBOnes at the same time so there is no way for it to work.

53TB unRAID2--38TB unRAID3--33TB unRAID1a
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
post #19563 of 19565 Old Today, 07:03 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 104
Another sharing question. I'm considering getting another ONE for my kids to play in the basement (when I let them out of their cages). Will we need to modify our system to save all games in the Cloud so we can pick them up and play from either system? And since I download all games I assume I'll have to redownload the ones we want on both systems to be on the second ONE. Man, Comcast is gonna looooooove me. Thanks in advance.

Big Trouble in Little China - greatest film ever made

Gamertag: Team Banzai
post #19564 of 19565 Old Today, 07:30 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 21
For this generation I believe all games save in the cloud and follow our gamertag. I don't recall any settings to click. I sign in to our second box and everything syncs.

As for my 3xb question I've never had to sign into the home xb to be playing remotely. So what prompted the question was the ability to set that main xb as my home and my sons home as well. I guess I could try it now if they let you change it back at another time. What complicates things is I assume if I accidentally buy a game under my sons account on my home xbox then I shouldn't be able to play it remotely with out signing them in.
JudgeSmails likes this.
post #19565 of 19565 Old Today, 09:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Liked: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyN View Post
For this generation I believe all games save in the cloud and follow our gamertag. I don't recall any settings to click. I sign in to our second box and everything syncs.

As for my 3xb question I've never had to sign into the home xb to be playing remotely. So what prompted the question was the ability to set that main xb as my home and my sons home as well. I guess I could try it now if they let you change it back at another time. What complicates things is I assume if I accidentally buy a game under my sons account on my home xbox then I shouldn't be able to play it remotely with out signing them in.
What you do is sign into your sons Xbox One as the Home console so he can play any games you have on that system. You sign his account into whatever system you play on. This way no matter what account buys whatever it is accessible on either system.

The 5.0 is here
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Xbox Area

Tags
Monoprice , Xbox One Console Day One Edition