The Official Xbox One thread... - Page 693 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 1359Likes
post #20761 of 20767 Unread Today, 02:09 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
Liked: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltscott View Post
I paid $5 to join EA Access for a month just to play the Unravel trial for a few days before its release on Tuesday. Though there were doubters when we discussed the trailer in this thread (back here in mid-December) I think that its just as beautiful on Xbone as it is in that demo clip. The gorgeous backgrounds are obvious pre-renders. I pre-ordered it back then (it's only $20) and look forward to playing it through.
The trial is only two levels unless you purchased the game. Once I get paid I will be picking up this game. The game is truly beautiful with the graphics, soundtrack, and story.

Xbox Live: DaBeavers
PSN- Arutha_conDoin
Steam- An0mander
"Too much knowledge never makes for simple decisions."
-Ghanima Atreides
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #20762 of 20767 Unread Today, 08:25 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 1146 Post(s)
Liked: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arutha_conDoin View Post
The trial is only two levels unless you purchased the game. Once I get paid I will be picking up this game. The game is truly beautiful with the graphics, soundtrack, and story.

Still a trial even after purchasing it. I finished the two levels, made my purchase and it still tells me it's a trial and that the game gets released on the 9th. I know usually the games on ea access unlock early if you purchase them but I'm guessing they chose not to with this game. Kind of odd and was hoping to play more of it today.
Arutha_conDoin likes this.

One of the greatest posts I have read

benjamin-benjami - http://www.avsforum.com/forum/142-pl...l#post24609271
post #20763 of 20767 Unread Today, 08:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
Liked: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post
Still a trial even after purchasing it. I finished the two levels, made my purchase and it still tells me it's a trial and that the game gets released on the 9th. I know usually the games on ea access unlock early if you purchase them but I'm guessing they chose not to with this game. Kind of odd and was hoping to play more of it today.
Hmmm makes me wonder if the 10 hour time limit is close to the completion time of the game. I am fairly sure I got through the first two levels in less than 2 hours. I also did not find all the secrets in each level. Dragon's Age Inquisition sure didn't have a stop point. Heck after 10 hours you barely scratched the surface of that game. I was still in the first area at 10 hours!
Nayan likes this.

Xbox Live: DaBeavers
PSN- Arutha_conDoin
Steam- An0mander
"Too much knowledge never makes for simple decisions."
-Ghanima Atreides
post #20764 of 20767 Unread Today, 11:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 1146 Post(s)
Liked: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arutha_conDoin View Post
Hmmm makes me wonder if the 10 hour time limit is close to the completion time of the game. I am fairly sure I got through the first two levels in less than 2 hours. I also did not find all the secrets in each level. Dragon's Age Inquisition sure didn't have a stop point. Heck after 10 hours you barely scratched the surface of that game. I was still in the first area at 10 hours!

Most likely it's a 8-10 hour game so I can see it being only the first 2 levels. Looking forward to Tuesday. Maybe I'll use the remainder of my trial time to find the rest of the secrets.
Arutha_conDoin likes this.

One of the greatest posts I have read

benjamin-benjami - http://www.avsforum.com/forum/142-pl...l#post24609271
post #20765 of 20767 Unread Today, 12:01 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 2732 Post(s)
Liked: 1462
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltscott View Post
I paid $5 to join EA Access for a month just to play the Unravel trial for a few days before its release on Tuesday. Though there were doubters when we discussed the trailer in this thread (back here in mid-December) I think that its just as beautiful on Xbone as it is in that demo clip. The gorgeous backgrounds are obvious pre-renders. I pre-ordered it back then (it's only $20) and look forward to playing it through.
I saw that title listed on the EA Access hub and selected it to download and try it out. It looked beautiful. So I guess when it's released next week I'll be able to try it?

53TB unRAID2--41TB unRAID3--35TB unRAID1a
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
post #20766 of 20767 Unread Today, 12:02 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 2732 Post(s)
Liked: 1462
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post
So I can actually try it out now!!! That sounds great.

53TB unRAID2--41TB unRAID3--35TB unRAID1a
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
post #20767 of 20767 Unread Today, 04:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
Liked: 276
If you own the Games on Demand version of Red Dead Redemption you can now play that on the Xbox One.

Search for f4hey, view his profile, go to following, and you'll see it in the list.

http://kotaku.com/how-to-get-red-dea...one-1757542185

Edit: Actually, if you view RockoHoward you can see a few different games that aren't officially out yet, though I don't own them myself to try it.

XBL/Steam: JHoff80

Last edited by jhoff80; Today at 04:45 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Xbox Area

Tags
Monoprice , Xbox One Console Day One Edition