Diablo 3 - Page 4 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #91 of 118 Old 10-11-2013, 05:47 AM
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,873
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 136
I had the best drop ever in this game so far. I was farming Act 2 in the oasis for the key wardens on infernon difficulty, master level 2. I had my bonus valor armor (whatever they call that thing for killing elites) to 3, the max. I had nothing else on that had magic find except a lowly 24% from the gem in my helm. I killed the Keywarden and he dropped 5 things that had the gorgeous beam of light. 3 of them where legendary items, the other one was his key, and the other was a green set item. Never had so many legendaries drop from one creature before. Freaking awesome, I got so excited I was actually nervous! frown.gif) Got back to town and id'd them, I could use 3 of the 5 to make myself better!!!

WilliamR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 118 Old 10-11-2013, 08:56 AM
Advanced Member
 
sync's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 827
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post

I killed the Keywarden and he dropped 5 things that had the gorgeous beam of light.
Sweet! My max is 2.
sync is offline  
post #93 of 118 Old 10-11-2013, 03:20 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mikepaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 1,633
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post

Hope that helps!
Sorta.

The Cain armor set offers extra XP at the cost of whatever bonuses I could be getting from another set. I have collected two pieces of armor and a sword from the Born set, but they don't seem to offer a lot of help (the set bonuses are not available before build and I haven't looked them up yet) so I have yet to make any and equip them. I found one legendary plan for Pendergrasps but again, the description doesn't make me go "Ooooh, let's try THIS out" and I don't know if I have the resources to make them anyway. if they're the kind of stuff one is expected to wear in Inferno or post-60 or whatever, I may not have the raw materials handy. The super-deluxe ingredients aren't dropping yet.

So, I guess if my luck had been better, I'd have found better equipment. Disappointing that I am so short of the kind of DPS your characters can wield, but I can stop and farm. Farming for the Staff of Herding is where the Born and Pendergrasps plans came from. Am I thrilled that the game seems to require stop-and-farm rather than drop these things as I progress through the game normally? Nope...

Edit: OK, all the plans were for stuff that would have been obsoleted long ago. Good for the next hero? Maybe, if drops don't deliver better. If there's a set that offers super intelligence and someone knows where to get it, I'm listening...

LIVE: mikepaul
PSN: mikewpaul
mikepaul is offline  
post #94 of 118 Old 10-12-2013, 03:04 AM
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,873
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 136
The set bonuses should be available before build. If you hit X to compare then scroll down using the trigger you can see what the bonuses are for wearing them.

Why are you wearing sets to boost XP? That should be your last concern, should be focusing on a lot more stuff then that.

WilliamR is offline  
post #95 of 118 Old 10-12-2013, 03:05 AM
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,873
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 136
Oh and also, if you are not happy you have to go back and farm for stuff, Diablo is probably not the game for you. That IS the game and a huge part of it. Always has been and it is expected to be done, not just sometimes, a LOT of the time you should be farming for stuff, gems, items, gold, plans, keys, etc. etc. etc.

WilliamR is offline  
post #96 of 118 Old 10-12-2013, 07:33 AM
Advanced Member
 
sooke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 851
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Ok, I'm new to the Diablo series, so please bear with me. What do you mean by "farming"?

Panasonic TC-P60ZT60 plasma panel
Sony BDP-S5100 Blu-ray player
Samsung SMT-H3272 DVR
Yamaha RX-V650 AVR
XBOX 360
URC MX-780 remote control
sooke is offline  
post #97 of 118 Old 10-12-2013, 08:44 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Nayan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Melbourne, FL
Posts: 2,294
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 133
Ah, farming. That lovely thing (not really it sucks!). An easy way to explain it would be this: I play World of Warcraft. If there's an item I really want from a certain type of monster then I will spend time killing only that type until the item drops. Farming in Diablo means staying in a certain area, killing everything, then doing it again to either get items or money. Farming sucks, I hate it, but I'm used to doing it (and I want phat lootz!) so I do it.

I'm a 'hooker' and a knitter. I guess that makes me bi-stitchual :). Crap I say
Nayan is offline  
post #98 of 118 Old 10-12-2013, 10:01 AM
Advanced Member
 
sooke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 851
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Ahh, ok. Thanks Nayan. It doesn't sound like a lot of fun. I'll see how far I can get without resorting to that.

Panasonic TC-P60ZT60 plasma panel
Sony BDP-S5100 Blu-ray player
Samsung SMT-H3272 DVR
Yamaha RX-V650 AVR
XBOX 360
URC MX-780 remote control
sooke is offline  
post #99 of 118 Old 10-12-2013, 10:20 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Nayan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Melbourne, FL
Posts: 2,294
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 133
No, it's not fun but it's sometimes a necessary evil smile.gif.

I'm a 'hooker' and a knitter. I guess that makes me bi-stitchual :). Crap I say
Nayan is offline  
post #100 of 118 Old 10-12-2013, 12:20 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mikepaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 1,633
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post

Why are you wearing sets to boost XP? That should be your last concern, should be focusing on a lot more stuff then that.
XP gets you to a higher level. Higher level makes the better gear at the blacksmith wearable. A focus on XP seemed, and still seems, like a good way to go since no other helpful gear had dropped.

As I pointed out, my intelligence is only around 1700. I can't find whatever plans are available to boost my DPS from 22K to 90K. I have to go with what I've got.

I'd like to farm for, say, intelligence boosting equipment, but I don't know where to go. I Googled for best armor set, but the info was about stuff you need to be Level 60 to wear, leading me back to XP as the thing I need.

Focus on what more stuff? The game is fairly linear, except for the redo-for-farming part. The big problem, right now, is the glowing enemies that I can't stand toe-to-toe with because their damage far, far exceeds my defenses. Get more defense? Sure, but from where? The armor I have or have seen doesn't cut it. The armor I can make is likely better, but unless I level up I can't use it. That extra 60% XP I get from the Cain armor set seems to come in handy. So, if XP to be able to use better equipment isn't the focus, and I don't know where to farm, what else is there?...

LIVE: mikepaul
PSN: mikewpaul
mikepaul is offline  
post #101 of 118 Old 10-12-2013, 02:18 PM
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,873
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepaul View Post

XP gets you to a higher level. Higher level makes the better gear at the blacksmith wearable. A focus on XP seemed, and still seems, like a good way to go since no other helpful gear had dropped.

As I pointed out, my intelligence is only around 1700. I can't find whatever plans are available to boost my DPS from 22K to 90K. I have to go with what I've got.

I'd like to farm for, say, intelligence boosting equipment, but I don't know where to go. I Googled for best armor set, but the info was about stuff you need to be Level 60 to wear, leading me back to XP as the thing I need.

Focus on what more stuff? The game is fairly linear, except for the redo-for-farming part. The big problem, right now, is the glowing enemies that I can't stand toe-to-toe with because their damage far, far exceeds my defenses. Get more defense? Sure, but from where? The armor I have or have seen doesn't cut it. The armor I can make is likely better, but unless I level up I can't use it. That extra 60% XP I get from the Cain armor set seems to come in handy. So, if XP to be able to use better equipment isn't the focus, and I don't know where to farm, what else is there?...

I see what you are saying/thinking, but you also are struggling because of so low damage, its time to swap out that XP crap to better stuff.

You don't want armor rating, at least solely, you also want resistances, especially physical resistance if they are one-hit killing you.

While the game is linear, focus on any optional cave you found that glows gold/yellowish and it has 2 levels (you will know because it says Ice Cave level 1 when you look at the name. The reason is because every gold colored dungeon with 2 levels will ALWAYS have a resplendent chest with an elite guarding it. Resplendents give you some good items. You will USUALLY get resplendents in the blue 2 level caves two but it isn't guaranteed. Best place to find these (ALWAYS one, usually two caves) is the Fields of Misery.

WilliamR is offline  
post #102 of 118 Old 10-12-2013, 05:37 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mikepaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 1,633
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post

While the game is linear, focus on any optional cave you found that glows gold/yellowish and it has 2 levels (you will know because it says Ice Cave level 1 when you look at the name. The reason is because every gold colored dungeon with 2 levels will ALWAYS have a resplendent chest with an elite guarding it. Resplendents give you some good items. You will USUALLY get resplendents in the blue 2 level caves two but it isn't guaranteed. Best place to find these (ALWAYS one, usually two caves) is the Fields of Misery.
I've gone spelunking in virtually every cave I've seen, once I realized that a bunch weren't someplace the game would send me to find something. And you are right, the reward isn't always a resplendent chest, and even when it is, there's sometimes less resplendence than one might expect. I've found small caves where one yellow enemy was the highlight of the treasure hunt.

I will keep looking, but if one specific enemy I can farm in Nightmare mode has any kind of frequent legendary or plan drops, please advise...

LIVE: mikepaul
PSN: mikewpaul
mikepaul is offline  
post #103 of 118 Old 10-14-2013, 04:13 AM
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,873
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepaul View Post

I've gone spelunking in virtually every cave I've seen, once I realized that a bunch weren't someplace the game would send me to find something. And you are right, the reward isn't always a resplendent chest, and even when it is, there's sometimes less resplendence than one might expect. I've found small caves where one yellow enemy was the highlight of the treasure hunt.

I will keep looking, but if one specific enemy I can farm in Nightmare mode has any kind of frequent legendary or plan drops, please advise...

For some reason, I have found act 2 Duergar oasis to be a place that they drop a lot of legendaries, not sure why but always seems to be good for me. Of course, Whymshire is a great farming place too.

WilliamR is offline  
post #104 of 118 Old 10-14-2013, 11:02 AM
AVS Special Member
 
mikepaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 1,633
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post

For some reason, I have found act 2 Duergar oasis to be a place that they drop a lot of legendaries, not sure why but always seems to be good for me. Of course, Whymshire is a great farming place too.
I've been doing the Nightmare Act 3 demon ballista mission over and over because it has an XP reward and occasionally the Caverns of Frost. Once I got two legendaries in one drop, including my first decent wizard hat. The downside is that the level of such legendaries is a touch low. Whimsyshire has yet to yield any legendary rewards even after I pumped the staff up to Nightmare level...

LIVE: mikepaul
PSN: mikewpaul
mikepaul is offline  
post #105 of 118 Old 10-15-2013, 04:59 AM
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,873
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepaul View Post

I've been doing the Nightmare Act 3 demon ballista mission over and over because it has an XP reward and occasionally the Caverns of Frost. Once I got two legendaries in one drop, including my first decent wizard hat. The downside is that the level of such legendaries is a touch low. Whimsyshire has yet to yield any legendary rewards even after I pumped the staff up to Nightmare level...

You must have the worse luck ever. I don't know of anyone else that has such infrequent legendary drops. This game has been universally praised for its amazing loot drop rate. I just started playing the witch doctor even though I hate it, and sure enough, legendaries are dropping all the time, and by the time I reached the end of each act, I got new equipment that would pump my atats up for the next act.

You must of geared your character completely wrong or something. Multiple items should have magic find and your helm should be socketed with a topaz in it (make the best one possible) for magic find too. You should not have anything on that increases XP, increasing your XP will do nothing for you but give you a little bit of a boost to damage. If you are running through a difficulty (nightmare) you will find enough experience by the end of the playthrough to be ready for the next difficulty. Sounds like it is time to re-gear and focus on magic find and damage with resistance as the third.

WilliamR is offline  
post #106 of 118 Old 10-15-2013, 05:04 AM
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,873
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 136
I was doing some multi-player the last few days and out of the 2 dozen or so games I joined and played with, at least two of the other people were using characters that had their damage at 115 MILLION. I was looking at their items they had equiped and they had some of the most amazing legendaries I have ever seen in this game. Truly stunning. We were running Inferno Master V and they could one hit kill everything in the game. it was insane. Being on inferno and master V the legendary drops were stunning in the frequency. I really, really like how this game has loot drop in multi-player that is still based on your character, your magic find stats, etc. and you may get a legendary drop from a champion but no one else in the party does because it still drops based on each person's character. Pretty cool and well done. The lag can be a problem some times but multi is really fun at higher levels.

WilliamR is offline  
post #107 of 118 Old 10-15-2013, 07:23 AM
AVS Special Member
 
cubdenno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cham-Bana Illinois
Posts: 1,432
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post

I was doing some multi-player the last few days and out of the 2 dozen or so games I joined and played with, at least two of the other people were using characters that had their damage at 115 MILLION. I was looking at their items they had equiped and they had some of the most amazing legendaries I have ever seen in this game. Truly stunning. We were running Inferno Master V and they could one hit kill everything in the game. it was insane. Being on inferno and master V the legendary drops were stunning in the frequency. I really, really like how this game has loot drop in multi-player that is still based on your character, your magic find stats, etc. and you may get a legendary drop from a champion but no one else in the party does because it still drops based on each person's character. Pretty cool and well done. The lag can be a problem some times but multi is really fun at higher levels.

Most likely modded equipment
Black and white rings, Azurewrath sword etc all with three sockets. Yeah with items like that I can do almost half a billion damage. Farming levels it makes it easier to find cool items. Definitely paragon levels help get the magic items. Played with a cat the last time I played who was Paragon 100. Holy crap did he get the drops. Every paragon level gives you and all your other characters a 3% bonus to gold and magic find... Definitely helps.

XBL-Steelhouse1

"No one wants to fight the naked guy."
cubdenno is offline  
post #108 of 118 Old 10-15-2013, 09:01 AM
AVS Special Member
 
mikepaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 1,633
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post

You must of geared your character completely wrong or something. Multiple items should have magic find and your helm should be socketed with a topaz in it (make the best one possible) for magic find too. You should not have anything on that increases XP, increasing your XP will do nothing for you but give you a little bit of a boost to damage. If you are running through a difficulty (nightmare) you will find enough experience by the end of the playthrough to be ready for the next difficulty. Sounds like it is time to re-gear and focus on magic find and damage with resistance as the third.
Well, my Sorceress has +70% magic find, 25% coming from a legendary called Squirt's Necklace, but that might just be tiny compared to a properly geared hero. The 60% boost in XP seems to come in handy so I'll stick with it for a while.

Whimsyshire is good for XP, but no, the legendaries aren't dropping there. I got another plan for a legendary, an axe, from the ballista mission. Being able to make such things sounds wonderful except when the hero you are playing gets no benefit.

If most players had 90K DPS by the time they got to Hell mode, then yes, something is wrong. However, if I was to remove the Cain set, I have no super-duper DPS booster equipment to put on instead. Maybe a few hundred extra intelligence can be gained, sure, but that isn't going to raise 22K DPS to 90K. I have nearly 200 rare and legendary items but most are being kept for another hero and offer my current one no value.

Do me a favor. Tell me your character's stats with no equipment on, then as you add back your equipment, what stats went up. If you have a huge DPS without any boost, that might explain something. Otherwise, you have some seriously OP equipment I'd like to track down...

LIVE: mikepaul
PSN: mikewpaul
mikepaul is offline  
post #109 of 118 Old 10-15-2013, 09:43 AM
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,873
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepaul View Post

Well, my Sorceress has +70% magic find, 25% coming from a legendary called Squirt's Necklace, but that might just be tiny compared to a properly geared hero. The 60% boost in XP seems to come in handy so I'll stick with it for a while.

Whimsyshire is good for XP, but no, the legendaries aren't dropping there. I got another plan for a legendary, an axe, from the ballista mission. Being able to make such things sounds wonderful except when the hero you are playing gets no benefit.

If most players had 90K DPS by the time they got to Hell mode, then yes, something is wrong. However, if I was to remove the Cain set, I have no super-duper DPS booster equipment to put on instead. Maybe a few hundred extra intelligence can be gained, sure, but that isn't going to raise 22K DPS to 90K. I have nearly 200 rare and legendary items but most are being kept for another hero and offer my current one no value.

Do me a favor. Tell me your character's stats with no equipment on, then as you add back your equipment, what stats went up. If you have a huge DPS without any boost, that might explain something. Otherwise, you have some seriously OP equipment I'd like to track down...

Don't forget you are not looking for Intellegence boosts only. While it is nice, the biggest impact comes from critical hit chance, critical hit damage, and attack speed. That is why you put emeralds in weapons, to boost the crit chance, and dramatically increasing damage. You will get a bigger increase to damage from criticals then you do from intellegence increases.

Do you have a socketed helm you can put a Topaz in that will help with magic find for awhile (you can always swap it out later).

My starts are all without boosts from spells, modded equipment, gifted items etc. Everything I run with I got from my own drops or the blacksmith built them. Every slot has a legendary except I think 2 and those 2 yellows have such a high crit. hit change and damage that every legendary piece I find for that slot can't compare to the reduction in damage I receive by swapping it out. Sure they add a lot more other benefits but the hit to damage is so great that I can't swap it out.

I would need some time to do it and then write it all down as I go. I wish the console version was like the PC version, on the PC you can lnk to your character and it shows you all the details of everything about your character what he is wearing, all stats, spells, etc. Pretty cool system.

WilliamR is offline  
post #110 of 118 Old 10-15-2013, 11:10 AM
AVS Special Member
 
mikepaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 1,633
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Well, there are challenges to beat bosses with NO equipment, so it is possible to remove them. Knowing what you wear that gains so much damage might be useful.

Once I get bored on my farming, I'll worry about Hell-worthy equipment again. I have hats with open slots, and jewels. Although, there's a gap in the jewel plans I was given and I don't know when I might get the 12 and 13 plans dropped so I can eventually make the best jewels...

LIVE: mikepaul
PSN: mikewpaul
mikepaul is offline  
post #111 of 118 Old 10-16-2013, 04:45 AM
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,873
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 136
Patch notes from the latest patch:

Diablo III Console Patch 1.0.2

Crash Fixes

• Fixed a crash that could occur when quitting the game during a cutscene.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when interacting with the stash while another player attempts to join your game.
• Fixed a crash that could occur after connection failures caused by NAT/Firewall settings.
• Fixed multiple crashes that could occur as a result of memory corruption.
• Fixed crash when casting Hex with the Painful Transformation rune on a Fetish Shaman in Acts III and IV.
• Removed unnecessary "Clear Skill" option that could appear on the Passive Skill screen and would crash the game when selected.


Gameplay Fixes

• Enabling Elective Mode no longer causes "New Slot" notification stars to appear for the original slot as opposed to the slot the skill is assigned to.
• Hardcore characters in the process of taking fatal damage while exiting the Scorched Chapel will no longer be permanently killed.
• Followers can no longer permanently lose all items after migrating from one game host to another.
• The following four item sets will no longer repeatedly and permanently add core stat bonuses each time the player logs out of the game: Blackthorne's Armor, Endless Path, Zunimassa's Whispers, and Guardian's Contingency. (This fix will also retroactively correct inflated core stat bonuses on heroes affected by this bug prior to our hotfix going live.)
• Equipping a quiver with a two-handed bow will no longer cause Quick Compare to incorrectly reflect a loss in damage.
• Square gems should now only drop in Hell difficulty, which is also where the required items to combine them drop.
• The Paragon experience bar for Player 2 and Player 4 now displays correctly instead of being visually clipped at the ends.
• Fixed a bug that caused a player's experience bar to not display in multiplayer games if a another character with a Paragon levels had entered the game first.
• Fixed a bug that caused the inventory to not display unidentified Legendary items.
• Fixed a bug that caused the inventory to display equipped items twice if you exited the gem socketing sub-screen with the Select/Back button.
• Fixed a bug that caused the controller to become stuck vibrating indefinitely.
• Made changes to address corruptions of saved game data.

WilliamR is offline  
post #112 of 118 Old 05-12-2014, 07:46 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
spid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,175
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 323
A surprise to no one Diablo 3 Ultimate Edition will be coming to the Xbox One and 360.
Quote:
Blizzard has confirmed Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition will be released on PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360 on August 19.

The Ultimate Evil Edition bundles together the original Diablo III with its Reaper of Souls expansion and, crucially, it'll allow you to transfer your PS3 or Xbox 360 character to PS4 or Xbox One respectively so you can continue your progress.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/12/diablo-3-ultimate-evil-edition-gets-release-date-on-consoles?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
spid is offline  
post #113 of 118 Old 05-12-2014, 07:49 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
spid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,175
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 323
I have been waiting a long time to play this game. I am looking to playing this version on the Xbox One.
spid is offline  
post #114 of 118 Old 05-12-2014, 08:32 AM
AVS Special Member
 
americangunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,889
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 285
I was waiting to hear this. If it wasn't coming to XB1 I would have gotten it on PC, but now I will just wait and grab it this fall.

XBL: xGunner26x

PSN: AMER1CAN_GUNNER

Steam: xGunner26x

americangunner is offline  
post #115 of 118 Old 05-12-2014, 09:21 AM
AVS Special Member
 
FrankJ.Cone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,960
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 59
I enjoyed Diablo more on the 360 than PC. I am looking forward to migrating my characters.

Frank J. Cone

XBox Live / Steam: FCONE

Please do not form any opinion of the content of this post, it is still in BETA.

FrankJ.Cone is offline  
post #116 of 118 Old 05-12-2014, 09:35 AM
Advanced Member
 
sync's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 827
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I got D3 on the 360 for local co-op play. But I found it too frustrating since only one person at a time can access the character screen.
sync is offline  
post #117 of 118 Old 05-12-2014, 11:14 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RafaelSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Orlando Fl
Posts: 1,301
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 82
D3 on 360 was one of the very few games that the wife I had a blast playing together. Will definitely be getting the XB1 edition in August. Already been told its a must have. smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by sync View Post

But I found it too frustrating since only one person at a time can access the character screen.

At first that was kinda annoying but then just started using her "character management" time to refill my drink and snacks smile.gif
Nayan likes this.
RafaelSmith is offline  
post #118 of 118 Old 06-03-2014, 09:08 AM
AVS Special Member
 
americangunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,889
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 285
Is anyone still playing this on the 360 and is looking for someone to run with? I like rolling this game coop but have no friends playing it.

XBL: xGunner26x

PSN: AMER1CAN_GUNNER

Steam: xGunner26x

americangunner is offline  
Reply Xbox Area

Tags
Diablo Iii

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off