TitanFall (EA/Respawn, PC/XB1/360, Spring 2014, Game Informer Leak - Page 124 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 33Likes

post #3691 of 3695 Old Today, 09:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 31
I played Frontier last night (one map only) and we finished the waves, first try. It was fun, a nice way to have a different game mode. I think more Waves would make sense, since it did seem a little short.

Is the player numbers that are shown in the game modes correct? If so - the game is seriously lacking in players. It said there were only 1333 total players in my "region", which I'm assuming is the US? That can't be right. One game mode had less than 100 players...really?

-JR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3692 of 3695 Old Today, 09:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 52
So the update is live? I must have read the post wrong.

Quote:
I played Frontier last night (one map only) and we finished the waves, first try. It was fun, a nice way to have a different game mode. I think more Waves would make sense, since it did seem a little short.

Is the player numbers that are shown in the game modes correct? If so - the game is seriously lacking in players. It said there were only 1333 total players in my "region", which I'm assuming is the US? That can't be right. One game mode had less than 100 players...really?
Is the horde mode matchmade? Or can you do it yourself? I would guess since the game is totally online...matchmade.
I would also assume the numbers are somewhat glitched, even when the game was new, the numbers never seemed to be correctly reported. But I am sure it has dropped off quite a bit. Just based on my FL alone, many have moved on to Destiny.

"Once you learn good English...Can't nobody take it away!"

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KEVIN G 40

post #3693 of 3695 Old Today, 09:57 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin g. View Post

Is the horde mode matchmade? Or can you do it yourself? I would guess since the game is totally online...matchmade.
I would also assume the numbers are somewhat glitched, even when the game was new, the numbers never seemed to be correctly reported. But I am sure it has dropped off quite a bit. Just based on my FL alone, many have moved on to Destiny.
Yep, the update is live, mine updated last night when I turned the game on.

When I selected Frontier mode, it threw me in a server with 3 people (lobby). I backed out since I didn't have voice (and they all did), and joined a new one a few seconds later. I was the first in the lobby, then it populated with the max of 4 players.

The suicide spectres remind me of the beheaded kamikaze's of Serious Sam.

Did anyone download any of the new Titan voices? I downloaded the Japanese one to give it a shot.

-JR
post #3694 of 3695 Old Today, 09:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin g. View Post

Yep, the update is live, mine updated last night when I turned the game on.

When I selected Frontier mode, it threw me in a server with 3 people (lobby). I backed out since I didn't have voice (and they all did), and joined a new one a few seconds later. I was the first in the lobby, then it populated with the max of 4 players.

The suicide specters remind me of the beheaded kamikaze's of Serious Sam.

Did anyone download any of the new Titan voices? I downloaded the Japanese one to give it a shot.

-JR
post #3695 of 3695 Old Today, 11:44 AM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Frontier is fun. Different maps make the challenges different. I don't remember the name of the first map I tried but my team easily won and we got a 3 star rank. Some of the other maps were a lot harder to do that on. Mortar Titans are butt heads.
Reply Xbox Area

Tags
Titanfall

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page