TitanFall (EA/Respawn, PC/XB1/360, Spring 2014, Game Informer Leak - Page 130 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 83Likes

Old 04-14-2017, 07:20 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by spid View Post
DLC Plans going forward for the game.

Between April and June, we are confirming that we’ll be releasing:
  • 2 more general multiplayer maps
  • 2 more Live Fire Maps
  • A new Titan
  • Two more purchasable Prime Titans: Ronin and Tone.

• In addition to the new content, we’ve also got some updates to Titanfall 2 in the works. Today we can confirm that between April and June you can expect to see:
  • Gen cap increase to 100
  • Expanded Private Match settings including the addition of Live Fire and Coliseum to the selectable modes
  • A new Faction
  • Marked for Death game mode
  • More Pilot executions
  • Addition refinements to matchmaking like estimated wait time and more
  • More purchasable camos, skins, etc. from the store
  • And more!

https://www.ea.com/games/titanfall/t...ews-network-13
And no frontier defense again. Seriously? You would think that would be super easy to put in considering it was in the last game. Ugh.
sage11x likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Today, 10:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 827 Post(s)
Liked: 873
Apparently Frontier Defense isn't coming until Summer.

I'm excited for the new vanguard titan. But I'm still miffed about some of the recent balancing. Devotion needs another nerf and since when did ION become such a monster?? Other than that I'm pretty happy with the game besides pilot tactical is still game/game mode breaking. Pulse blade is almost criminally underused considered how ridiculously OP it is EXCEPT in Live Fire where every single person uses it and it sucks. It literally ruins the game mode for me. Grapple still messes with the hit detection to the degree that playing skilled spudder men is an exercise in absolute frustration. I personally find cloak to be my most hated ability as I've seen more and more players use it to corner camp. We don't even need to get into Phase Shift do we? Tactical abilities should be removed from use in specific game modes (ie Live Fire) and/or a game mode needs to be added that omits them. I would hate to divide up the player base even more but I still feel this is the single largest issue affecting the game.

What to do if you find yourself stuck with no hope of rescue:
Consider yourself lucky that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your present circumstances seems to be more likely, consider yourself lucky that it won't be troubling you much longer...

-- Excerpt from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Titanfall