I Think that the Xbox One Won - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 6 Old 06-14-2013, 12:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
If you want to have the best gaming experience get a PC, Simple.
The way i see it is that both consoles will never be as good as PC, so microsoft are playing a smart move by bringing more stuff to the table, and widening there target audience and possibly intrest PC Gamers, the PS4 is basically a bad PC with a load of limitations. But i see the Xbox One as the overall better console, people say that the PS4 has better hardware, this may be true but you will see absolutely no difference at all, the PS4 will maybe be able to push a few extra fps, but thats it! You will not see any difference. The games will be designed for Xbox One to run at 60FPS, also most console gamers play on TV's which are limited to 60Hz due to the HDMI Standards so the extra fps will be pointless. Also regarding the Price i think the Xbox One is pretty fair, instead of having to buy a Bluray Player, DVR, Cable Box etc... you get it all in one box with a lovely price. The PS4 is cheaper but doesn't come with the PS Move and as many features as the Xbox One. Another point is the Xbox One has cloud processing, the processing will not be able to process real time things as we do not have the speeds and bandwidth, but it could be used to process things that are not needed instantly like weather, AI etc... So that gives the Xbox One a edge over the PS4. The Xbox One seems to have better exclusives. The No Used game thing doesn't seem to be a problem for me, Microsoft are trying to transfer everything to Digital so in a few years there will most likely be no discs, they are also letting you share you games with 10 people, although only one person can play at one time, this is basically the same as lending a game thats on a disc because you can't play the game if you dont have the disc. And the always online may effect some people but will not be an issue at all for 95% of people buying it. Another feature that interested me is the HDMI Input, what i am hoping for is me to be able to plug my PC into the Xbox One and play my games on the PC, but also having the ability to pick up the xbox controller and see my friends and what they are doing and talk to them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 06-14-2013, 01:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 61
More paragraphs and less commas.

Oh, and what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
post #3 of 6 Old 06-14-2013, 01:34 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanicRGH View Post

...........the PS4 is basically a bad PC with a load of limitations. But i see the Xbox One as the overall better console, people say that the PS4 has better hardware.........

confused.gif

I stopped after that........

Dude, are you made of leprechauns? Cause that was awesome!

The Plains Theater Has Begun
post #4 of 6 Old 06-14-2013, 01:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_P_A View Post

confused.gif

I stopped after that........

You got that far? I didn't even start when I saw the giant wall of text. smile.gif

post #5 of 6 Old 06-14-2013, 01:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrtledog View Post

You got that far? I didn't even start when I saw the giant wall of text. smile.gif

LOL biggrin.gif

Dude, are you made of leprechauns? Cause that was awesome!

The Plains Theater Has Begun
post #6 of 6 Old 06-14-2013, 04:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrtledog View Post

FTW in before lock/deletion
Reply Xbox Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page