AVS Forum banner

Killer Instinct Xbox One

4K views 84 replies 15 participants last post by  spid 
#1 ·
alright, I'll take the initiative and start the KI thread. mboojigga did a great job finding vids...

here's the "making of" vid for KI:

here's the debut of the new Glacius character at EVO 2013:

#52 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlysublime  /t/1481545/killer-instinct-xbox-one/30#post_23841486

now here's a cool vid with real full length matches...

after watching that, I love the viciousness of Sabrewulf's moves. They just look so brutal, especially when compared to Jago's comparatively pedestrian moves. And who could not love Sadira???

Cool, thanks for sharing this.

Odd to see the Jago person not simply fireball the entire time, especially against Sabrewulf (that was my experience when I played all the time in arcades). Nice Sabrewulf moves, very stylish!

-JR

#55 ·
Now THAT'S the KI I remember. Orchid brings back some memories. Man I can't wait to play as her.

#56 ·
Started playing this game again. I noticed with Sadira I play much better with her if I use the thumb stick and not the D-pad. May have to try the thumb stick for the other characters and see how it goes as well.

#58 ·
Reactions: Arutha_conDoin
#59 ·
#60 ·
I finally performed a 100hit combo.

#61 ·
Has anyone heard when the next characters are coming (I think it's Spinal and Fulgore)?

Jason

#63 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arutha_conDoin  /t/1481545/killer-instinct-xbox-one/0_100#post_24227741

with who and how? Also I call BS unless you post the Video
Seriously nice job!

I just love Upload because people can call your ass out and you can back up your claims

Jago is who I use and I am ready for Fulgore to arrive.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=7D6E77D74179AB15%211506

#64 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by mboojigga  /t/1481545/killer-instinct-xbox-one/60#post_24227964

I just love Upload because people can call your ass out and you can back up your claims

That was totally wicked! I think my best combo is 40 something with Sadhira. I keep forgetting you can link the combo once you have started the ultra keep the juggling/combos going.

#65 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arutha_conDoin  /t/1481545/killer-instinct-xbox-one/0_100#post_24228072

That was totally wicked! I think my best combo is 40 something with Sadhira. I keep forgetting you can link the combo once you have started the ultra keep the juggling/combos going.

Yeah I watched Maximilian Dood upload video how to string the combos and finally got it down. I think he did a 122hit combo and I am working to get that one.

#66 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by mboojigga  /t/1481545/killer-instinct-xbox-one/60#post_24228149

Yeah I watched Maximillon's upload video how to string the combos and finally got it down. I think he did a 122hit combo and I am working to get that one.
I will need to go watch this one

#67 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by mboojigga  /t/1481545/killer-instinct-xbox-one/60#post_24227964

Nice combo string but umm... the outfit is, well.... a bit on the fem side don't you think (the color even looks pinkish in the video) lol.

Jason

#68 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGamePimp  /t/1481545/killer-instinct-xbox-one/0_100#post_24228775

Nice combo string but umm... the outfit is, well.... a bit on the fem side don't you think (the color even looks pinkish in the video) lol.

Jason

Yeah I saw the pinkish on my computer after I uploaded it. You know the outfit is based on the original? Yep it does look kinda fem which makes the defeat even worse for anyone that goes against me and I record the beatdown
. I think that is what Ken Lobb and crew were going for

#69 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by mboojigga  /t/1481545/killer-instinct-xbox-one/60#post_24228865

Yeah I saw the pinkish on my computer after I uploaded it. You know the outfit is based on the original? Yep it does look kinda fem which makes the defeat even worse for anyone that goes against me and I record the beatdown
What difficulty level do you play on on single player?

#70 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by mboojigga  /t/1481545/killer-instinct-xbox-one/60#post_24228865

Indeed, I have KI & KI2 on my arcade cab and while the outfit is a recreation of the original blue one it just looks so dang funny on KI3 (with the added detail) that it looks far more fem than anything else (it was likely intended to be funny).

Jason

#71 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arutha_conDoin  /t/1481545/killer-instinct-xbox-one/0_100#post_24229018

What difficulty level do you play on on single player?

All of them basically. Lower to practice my Ultra's and learning other characters. Then the hardest level to practice for rank matches.

#72 ·
#74 ·
Playing CPU vs CPU matches with Spinal right now on the new ship background, great to have one of my favorite characters back.

Spinal vs Spinal can end up where they both do a move that stalls the game and nothing happens, they just sit there locked into the move while the game keeps running.

It looks like some other stuff may have been added as well, 1300+ MB update.

** It appears the original costumes and all colors are unlocked for player 2 CPU so you can see them but not use them.

Jason

#75 ·
I did Spinal's Ending combo and had an audio glitch with it. Though I think the game was not totally done downloading the update. Spinal is damn fun to play though.

#76 ·
I let the update finish before I fired it up, they have some bugs to fix.

Jason

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.