Madden 25 - Page 3 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #61 of 75 Old 08-29-2013, 11:39 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Man, you should see the discussions going on over at Amazon about the LOGIN/PASSWORD problems people are having with the NFLST. It is incredible. I guess I was lucky. I did exactly what DAEKWAN did, and got it to work(using a PC/IE). Then changed my username and password to something more manageable.

BUT my IPAD/IPOD apps are still HIT AND MISS on signing in. I do not know what the problem is there. Gotta be the apps. I even deleted them, and re-installed them to see if that would help.

ALOT of people are angry. And they have every right too be. If I was having problems, I would return it immediately, or at least stop payment on my CC. I paid with Gift Cards, so I would want a full refund in my account. This could get uglier before the season even starts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 75 Old 08-29-2013, 12:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 101
I initially had a problem. I got the username/password error. After that happened, the username would already be filled in. I clicked the link to clear it ("Not You" I believe it says) and then it worked the next time I tried to entered both the username and password. I have since changed both to my own preference.

post #63 of 75 Old 08-29-2013, 12:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 127
I didn't have any problems except for it not letting me change the email address to my primary gmail account that I had used on my now defunct DTV account. It gave me some error. I just used my work email instead, no issues.

The iPhone app says see you on Sept 8th, the iPad app lets me log in but then just gives me a cropped Sunday ticket screen with no welcome note, it seems to have keyboard issues too, I think the iPad app needs an update at least for the iPad 3 version.

I am going to try logging in using my PS3 app for the hell of it come September 8th, It is still downloaded on my PS3. That would be pretty awesome if it still worked but they wanted people to think it didn't.

XBOX Live ID: HONDEboyMAN
PSN ID: ahartig
post #64 of 75 Old 08-29-2013, 05:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Liked: 415
So you can watch preseason games to test it out. Airplay doesn't work in the normal airplay fashion. Thanks to apple they added the mirror feature which works pretty well when an app doesn't allow it. This is with mirroring on, on my iPhone, it worked great, filled most of the tv with about an inch around of blackness but still fine to me. The ipad was not so hot. I used a mini and it only filled about half the screen. I'm thinking maybe because my iPhone is a retina and the mini isn't? I plan on trying again once I'm out of the shower with a retina ipad and my MacBook Air.

Hapi -"Lazy......cuz he's a boss like that"

mphfrom77 - "I'm an idiot."

benjamin-benjami -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #65 of 75 Old 08-29-2013, 05:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Kinda bummed my order from Amazon hasn't shipped yet. I just did standard/free shipping (no Prime), but I would have thought it would have shipped by now.

Xbox Live:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
 | Mii: 5207 2388 9861 4135 | Steam ID:
| Origin ID: oktoberrust11

post #66 of 75 Old 08-29-2013, 05:40 PM
AVS Special Member

So it didnt matter which iPad I used, and I have a few in this household, they all only showed up using half my TV screen. My iphone was the only thing that would fill the screen. I couldnt get the ticket to show the preseason games on my computer but with airplay mirroring I dont see any problem at all with the quality or the size of the picture as I can manually adjust that on the macbook. So it looks promising for the iphone users, assuming ipod touch also, but no so much on the ipad unless you view it on the ipad which was fine.

benjamin-benjami -
post #67 of 75 Old 08-29-2013, 10:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

So it didnt matter which iPad I used, and I have a few in this household, they all only showed up using half my TV screen. My iphone was the only thing that would fill the screen. I couldnt get the ticket to show the preseason games on my computer but with airplay mirroring I dont see any problem at all with the quality or the size of the picture as I can manually adjust that on the macbook. So it looks promising for the iphone users, assuming ipod touch also, but no so much on the ipad unless you view it on the ipad which was fine.

We're you using an ipad with retina display?

XBOX Live ID: HONDEboyMAN
PSN ID: ahartig
post #68 of 75 Old 08-30-2013, 03:18 AM
AVS Special Member

I used 2 iPads. One was a mini and the other was the latest iPad with retina. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why the screen was filling halfway. The retina iPad has an older firmware where my iPhone has iOS 7 so maybe that's it, but I don't know

benjamin-benjami -
post #69 of 75 Old 08-30-2013, 09:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 160
I never quite got into it last year, but I started up Madden Ultimate Team mode while I wait for regular season roster updates to start my Franchise. It's actually much more entertaining than I realized.. but I also hate how most of the games you can play offline are at the Pro difficulty. Still, kind of enjoying it. It IS just another way for EA to get more money though, since new card packs are either 8000 (I think) in-game points or $1.50 of real money (and it looks like EA never got the memo about switching away from points.)

XBL/Steam: JHoff80
post #70 of 75 Old 08-30-2013, 10:38 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahartig View Post

I am going to try logging in using my PS3 app for the hell of it come September 8th, It is still downloaded on my PS3. That would be pretty awesome if it still worked but they wanted people to think it didn't.

Good idea. I still have the NFL app on my PS3 too and gonna try logging into that on Sept 8th.

Xbox Live & PSN gamertag- Daekwan

post #71 of 75 Old 08-30-2013, 12:59 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Liked: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daekwan View Post

Good idea. I still have the NFL app on my PS3 too and gonna try logging into that on Sept 8th.
Last year it needed an update at the beginning of the season to work. I am betting you won't get that update today and the app will just give you an error message.

XBL: xGunner26x

PSN: AMER1CAN_GUNNER

Steam: xGunner26x

post #72 of 75 Old 08-30-2013, 06:23 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktoberrust11 View Post

Kinda bummed my order from Amazon hasn't shipped yet. I just did standard/free shipping (no Prime), but I would have thought it would have shipped by now.

Damn..3 days after its release and still not yet shipped. I don't have a ton of experience, but is this typical for standard for Free/Super Saver shipping?

Xbox Live:

post #73 of 75 Old 08-30-2013, 08:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 160
Not that I know of. Have you tried contacting Amazon? I thought usually they did release day arrival even without prime.

XBL/Steam: JHoff80
post #74 of 75 Old 08-31-2013, 08:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 10
Got my madden 25 today.... This is the worst game ever right now! Are they serious. The kickoffs are a total joke. Its like slow motion. And the pass rush is terrible. I didnt know Tuck and the giants front 4 ran in slow motion.. This game needs an update now! Only reason this game is selling is the ticket.. Wow...
post #75 of 75 Old 09-01-2013, 06:25 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post

Not that I know of. Have you tried contacting Amazon? I thought usually they did release day arrival even without prime.

I did via chat, and got some copy & paste answers:
Quote:
For Super Saver Shipping, your order will be delivered within 5-8 business days. We process and ship your order in the most cost-efficient way possible so we can pass the savings on to you in the form of free shipping.
This means that we’ll optimize our fulfillment operations by taking a little longer to ship out if necessary. However, we won't hold on to your order for any particular reason, and we also won’t delay shipping if that means we’ll miss the delivery promise we’ve given you.

Delivery date is between Tuesday, September 3, and Monday, September 9, 2013.

Xbox Live:

Reply Xbox Area

Tags
Madden Nfl 25 Playstation 4

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page