So, my final thoughts of the BETA experience.
- The more I played the more fun I had. Missions and enemies continued to become more interesting and challenging. Finding new wrinkles in game design and presentation was impressive.
- I liked the challenge. It wasn't super easy and yet not impossible either.
- Loot drops increased the more I played. Still not on par with Borderlands. I hated the loot system at first, now I consider it decent but still not to my liking.
- The persistent world is cool. I liked seeing another player get surrounded and helping him/her out by sniping enemies across the map.
- Still not impressed with the graphics. Good but not great.
- The Tower needs to be improved to avoid being nothing more than a glorified Citadel from ME1. Feels very dated in design and purpose.
All in all, still a day 1 purchase. Part of that is because I am really looking forward to exploring all of the content. Part of that is because there is still such a lousy catalogue on the ONE and I need something new to play.
Big Trouble in Little China - greatest film ever made
Gamertag: Team Banzai