Meaning my list of fixes be operational... Here they go... 1 being most important and so on...
1) Dolby Digital via Optical Output (This infuriates me the most because it's known that most gamers have headsets that decode Dolby)
2) Chat adapter for existing headsets. (This is up there with #1. Even if you didn't release an adapter immediately. Why wait to Feb 2014 to release a functioning gaming headset for your system? Then again with no Dolby via Optical it would be pointless)
3) XBOX Party Chat (Enough Said!)
4) Vibration setting (I want to turn it off completely on all games)
5) Storage (Or the inability to view how much storage I have left)
This is my small list. There are other issues but if I hope these are resolved soon. I'd be happy if Microsoft had some type of indicator they were looking into these or some type of info regarding future fixes. We'll see...
So I can scratch number 5 off the list. Hopefully the rest with this patch in March... The headset adapter is finally official...
Dont scratch it off, just update it to "USB Storage & video file playback"
Im disgusted at MS for not including this feature at launch. How can you have an all in one media device that doesnt play local video. They need to hurry up and fix that one, cause the hell if im uploading all my media to Sky Drive...err, One Drive.
I thought they have already announced that it is a feature that is coming later this year?
I know they talked about it before the X1 was launched, but as far as I know they've been mum on the subject. I hope it comes sooner than later. I'd rather do more digital downloads if possible, but not going to do that until I can use an external storage.