Meaning my list of fixes be operational... Here they go... 1 being most important and so on...
1) Dolby Digital via Optical Output (This infuriates me the most because it's known that most gamers have headsets that decode Dolby)
2) Chat adapter for existing headsets. (This is up there with #1. Even if you didn't release an adapter immediately. Why wait to Feb 2014 to release a functioning gaming headset for your system? Then again with no Dolby via Optical it would be pointless)
3) XBOX Party Chat (Enough Said!)
4) Vibration setting (I want to turn it off completely on all games)
5) Storage (Or the inability to view how much storage I have left)
This is my small list. There are other issues but if I hope these are resolved soon. I'd be happy if Microsoft had some type of indicator they were looking into these or some type of info regarding future fixes. We'll see...