AVS Forum banner

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

16K views 312 replies 75 participants last post by  Fragster 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Reactions: agnathra
#4 ·
I can't wait for someone to youtube all cutscenes for this game so I do not have to play the campaign.

#multiplayeronlybitches

#5 ·
Ive never completed a COD campaign. Never.

Reactions: SandstormGT
#7 ·
They're so short you could prob beat them all in a weekend. The IW ones are big dumb fun, the Treyarch ones kind of drag though.

#8 ·
seriously, go to youtube and "watch" the story

play it on your PS4/XBOX One in HD and you're good to go

#9 ·
#10 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeloxlong  /t/1530034/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare/0_50#post_24674495

seriously, go to youtube and "watch" the story

play it on your PS4/XBOX One in HD and you're good to go

That's like buying a sandwich and only eating the bread.

#12 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProblemHouston  /t/1530034/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare#post_24674668

Only finished COD 4

Greatest game of all time!

#13 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daekwan  /t/1530034/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare#post_24674774

Honestly, if MS would have had them remake this with just bumped up graphics and the map packs as a timed exclusive digital download, even at $60, You probably would have had a hard time finding a XB1 on the shelves all this time. People would have lined up.

#14 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003  /t/1530034/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare#post_24674545

That's like buying a sandwich and only eating the bread.

sometimes I'm ok with that

#16 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs600cubed  /t/1530034/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare#post_24675010

Honestly, if MS would have had them remake this with just bumped up graphics and the map packs as a timed exclusive digital download, even at $60, You probably would have had a hard time finding a XB1 on the shelves all this time. People would have lined up.

I know it's a long shot...and getting longer each day...but I still have hopes that we'll see a re-release at some point.

#17 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by hushh  /t/1530034/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare/0_50#post_24675063

I know it's a long shot...and getting longer each day...but I still have hopes that we'll see a re-release at some point.

I'm sure they'll release it eventually but I doubt it'll be that popular. If people still wanted to play cod 4...they'd still be playing cod 4. Just like they're still playing CS and Starcraft forever.

#20 ·
This looks interesting. I've played all of them with the exception of Black Ops 2 (played Halo that year) and liked pretty much everything except for Ghosts. I love Titanfall but would be open to another COD if it's good. If this is Ghosts with new clothing count me out. Interested to see how this plays out...

#21 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs600cubed  /t/1530034/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare#post_24675010

Agreed - remake COD4 and COD2 and I'm a happy camper!

#22 ·
As much as I loved cod4-- not interested in going back. I'd like a game more in the spirit of cod4 but then, ghosts was very much in the spirit of cod4 and everyone hated it so...

#23 ·

WOW!! That trailer actually makes me want to play the single player campaign. That is something I rarely do with CoD.

I'll be looking forward to this one.

Of course it shouldn't be too hard to top Ghosts anyway.

#24 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daekwan  /t/1530034/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare#post_24674774

You never even finished COD4? So you never finished Mile High Club on veteran?? Noob!

#25 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt  /t/1530034/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare#post_24677293

WOW!! That trailer actually makes me want to play the single player campaign. That is something I rarely do with CoD.

I'll be looking forward to this one.

Of course it would be impossible not to top Ghosts anyway.

FYP

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.