AVS Forum banner

Forza Horizon 2

17K views 449 replies 57 participants last post by  Arutha_conDoin 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Sweet!!!

#4 ·
Looks very good. You can tell it has some work to do but overall I'm very impressed. It definitely has that Horizon vibe to it.

#7 ·
Sweet!! Yes I'm really looking forward to this game!!

#11 · (Edited)
The first one was great and I wasn't planning on picking it up but Best Buy had a buy 2 games get 1 free thing going on when it released so I grabbed this as the 3rd game and was pleasantly surprised. Similar to Test Drive Unlimited 2 in ways but with better graphics and car handling.

Must buy for my xbox one!

#15 ·
Sweet!!! I think this is the game I am most looking forward to this year.

#17 ·
Download the 1080P versions of the videos. They look very nice. Not sure where I downloaded them from. But I downloaded them and transferred them to my TiVo Roamio to play back.

#19 ·
I got a lot of mileage out of the first Forza Horizon, it had a nice, organized layout even though it was an open world game and didn't require you to drive around aimlessly for mile after mile looking for a race.

This will probably be a day one purchase for me as well.

#20 ·
Anyone have this wheel yet? I didn't realize it was already out until today. Just $99.

Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel

I'm not a big wheel guy but I still enjoy Forza 5 and with Horizons 2 coming out soon, I thought I might give it a shot and just return it if it sucks.

Thanks

#27 ·
First one was like crack, I could not put it down....really, I think I got about 95% of the achievements in the game...

Part 2 is pre-ordered from the Microsoftstore.com they were giving a $10 Xbox live credit if you pre-order it....Not a bad deal if you play a lot of games, to me a $10 credit on xbox live is like getting it for $49.99...and you cant beat that on a pre-order...

Ugh, another 2-3 weeks, cant wait.....

#28 ·
At least the FH2 demo comes out in a few days.

#31 · (Edited)
I just ordered the Ultimate edition of FH2 and it is already downloading.:D It's nice to be able to pre-download the title two weeks before release. And I also have the FH2 Demo in the download queue. Although I guess I should have it download the Demo first since it's only a third of the size of the full game. 12GB vs. 36GB.

#32 ·
Demo is up.

Reactions: BDUB619
#33 ·
Yeah, I liked the first one a lot and preordered this also, Day One Edition, can't wait! My gamertag is below, add me if you wanna race or have times to race against!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.