AVS Forum banner

NFL App

1K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  bodean 
#1 ·
im looking into using for fantasy tracking for my nfl fantasy league while watching games. i dont have xbone yet. can anyone comment on how well it functions.

#2 ·
right now you can only track nfl.com fantasy. Before the season starts, espn, and yahoo should be added to the app.

#4 ·
that works for me thats the one i use. i may have to pick one up this weekend. cant find any recent videos of use by regular ppl and not microsoft. i like to see actual use.

#6 ·
It looks like CBS Fantasy has recently been added to the app. Still no Yahoo or ESPN

#8 ·
New update for the NFL app was just pushed through on xbox one. Again, no yahoo

#9 ·
let us know how it works tonight!

#10 ·
Well, as the game is on NBC, and my two leagues are ESPN and Yahoo, I won't be using the NFL app. Guess Ill have to snap the ESPN to my TV, and go that route...

#13 ·
This seemed pretty buggy in week one. I was able to load my two primary leagues (one from nfl.com, one from CBS), but it wouldn't let me switch between them. When I snapped the app, I could see both leagues listed, but regardless of which one I selected the CBS live scoring would show up. Also, score notifications popped up about 20 minutes late each time. I hope they can work out the kinks as the season wears on...

#15 ·
It isn't approved just like HBO go app for Comcast on the PS3 isn't approved

#17 ·
I'm loving this NFL app!

I have the regular OTA TV broadcast showing the local game. The NFL app is snapped. My team's (which is not local and not being broadcast) game center is snapped to the side so I can see the play-by-play. Then when video highlights become available, they're integrated right into the game feed and I can see the "thumbnail" highlight running at normal speed. And if I want the fullscreen view of the video, I can click on it. Pretty cool.

It helps especially because the CBS broadcast I'm watching is sooooo slow to show highlights from other games. The Fox game is being blacked out so it's showing a AAA commercial...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.