AVS Forum banner

xbox1S hook up for pioneer Elite sc87

345 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  sigurd45 
#1 · (Edited)
I have tried to connect my x box one s to a pioneer elite sc87 with no luck. I use the online wiring pioneer navi with no luck. I connected it to the blu-ray input and do not get a picture or sound. I than connect a optical cable to receiver for sound and hdmi cable for picture and get nothing. Everything else work thru the receiver to TV and projector(Sony blu-ray and Toshiba hd player, and CD player. What am I doing wrong ???

Update: I did have it coming out of output of X-box one S to receiver-the problem was using the Pioneer online wiring navi program- I did a complete factory reset and now have everything working correctly-should have just wired it without their online program.

#3 ·
Update: I did have it coming out of output of X-box one S to receiver-the problem was using the Pioneer online wiring navi program- I did a complete factory reset and now have everything working correctly-should have just wired it without their online program.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.