AVS Forum banner

Xbox not working under my profile

510 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  mboojigga 
#1 ·
Hello, coming to my AVS family since xbox support was zero help. (using xbox one and i'm in the preview program)

For the past week my xbox one has been kind of lagging when navigating the screens. Friday all of a sudden it wouldn't work at all. it just froze. then i got a error saying something went wrong, try holding power for 10 seconds and reboot. error code 0x800706ba. so i tried that, still the same error. tried unplugging my xbox, same message. finally after restarting and hard restarting multiple times it worked when no profiles signed in. Then soon as i went to sign in, it froze again and got the same error. So i restarted again a few times so that it would eventually not sign me in when it came on. So it got it working again with no one signed in. Went to play a game, then as the game was loading it asked me to sign in. I signed in...it then said can't get my latest save data. try offline or try again. I picked try offline and it worked but as soon as i tried to go back to the home screen it froze. Could this be an issue with my profile for some reason?
(my dog chewed my cable wire thursday night so i'm not online until this tuesday when they can replace the wiring) could that be the issue maybe?

#2 ·
If you have the new March Beta update it is happening to me as well. I have an Xbox One S with the update and it happens from the randomly for me. A hard reboot one time resolves the sign in issue. I also can't go to settings or manually sign in when Kinect already does. I already submitted it which is what I would recommend doing since that's the purpose of being part of the beta.

#3 ·
it won't let me. whenever i try it freezes. and yes i'm a part of the march beta and got a message from xbox live a few weeks ago saying i was selected for another dash beta

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.