So, post your 360 screenshots and tv u r using - Page 13 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #361 of 8018 Old 01-26-2006, 05:17 AM
Advanced Member
 
phantomhitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 591
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
andre, let me know how that goes because I want to do the same thing.

Joe, that is absolutely beautiful man. Not too big and not too small, with more toys in the background.
phantomhitman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #362 of 8018 Old 01-26-2006, 07:00 PM
Senior Member
 
NetGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 340
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbburns View Post

Yeah, I think we have a clear new winner in the house.

j/k...or am I?


Well it took me forever to figure out how to post these, so I hope it was worth my effort for ya!

What your seeing is my High Definition Digital Theater System.

The room is 32' by 19' with dual mode recessed crown mold lighting, clear for normal viewing, blue for night DVD movies.

The equipment:

62" HD DLP by Mitsubishi
Time Warner HD-DVR
Denon 3805 Reciever (Powers 7 Vienna Accoustic rosewood speakers)
(Denon LFE to Boston Accoustic Subwoofer)
Aragon Amplifer (Exclusive THX rated power supply for the fabulous B&W towers!)
2 Massive B&W Full Range Tower Speakers in Rose Wood.
3 Monster Line conditioners
Denon 2910 DVD Player (Wired for Multi-channel audio sourses, like DVD-A/SACD)
Sony 400 disc CD Carosel
Butt kicker amp powers the buttkicker engines in each of the 4 burklines.
4 Premium Burklines with power recline and tactile engines.
XB360 sit vertical on top of the Aragon amplifier.
(No operating issues while vertical).
10 guage 'in-wall' THX monster cable for maximum audio bandwith.
Road Runner broad band connection for online gaming.
Univeral System Selector Pro for future expandabilty.

Yes, this is a 9.1 surround sound system with 4 tactile engines, one in each chair.
The tv picture quality is not bad either. lol

Does that do anything for ya?

[IMG][/IMG]


2 Hometheaters
9 HDTV's (LCD, LED, Plasma and DLPs, 32" to 65")
4 Computers (1 laptop, 3 desktops)
6 Gaming consoles (1 PS2, 2 PS3, 1 XB, 2 XB360)
80+ total video games
1 iTouch
1 iPad 2
NetGod is offline  
post #363 of 8018 Old 01-26-2006, 07:02 PM
Senior Member
 
NetGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 340
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12


.


2 Hometheaters
9 HDTV's (LCD, LED, Plasma and DLPs, 32" to 65")
4 Computers (1 laptop, 3 desktops)
6 Gaming consoles (1 PS2, 2 PS3, 1 XB, 2 XB360)
80+ total video games
1 iTouch
1 iPad 2
NetGod is offline  
post #364 of 8018 Old 01-26-2006, 07:07 PM
Senior Member
 
NetGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 340
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
In the back of the room, there is a nice place snuggle with my honey girl while enjoying my mourning coffee by the fire. The sofa is also 'burkline' and has power recline on each end as well.



.


2 Hometheaters
9 HDTV's (LCD, LED, Plasma and DLPs, 32" to 65")
4 Computers (1 laptop, 3 desktops)
6 Gaming consoles (1 PS2, 2 PS3, 1 XB, 2 XB360)
80+ total video games
1 iTouch
1 iPad 2
NetGod is offline  
post #365 of 8018 Old 01-26-2006, 07:08 PM
Senior Member
 
NetGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 340
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12


.

[IMG][/IMG]

2 Hometheaters
9 HDTV's (LCD, LED, Plasma and DLPs, 32" to 65")
4 Computers (1 laptop, 3 desktops)
6 Gaming consoles (1 PS2, 2 PS3, 1 XB, 2 XB360)
80+ total video games
1 iTouch
1 iPad 2
NetGod is offline  
post #366 of 8018 Old 01-26-2006, 07:12 PM
Senior Member
 
NetGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 340
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Close up of the speakers . . .



.

My glorious 'special edition, green plasma' 360 . . .


2 Hometheaters
9 HDTV's (LCD, LED, Plasma and DLPs, 32" to 65")
4 Computers (1 laptop, 3 desktops)
6 Gaming consoles (1 PS2, 2 PS3, 1 XB, 2 XB360)
80+ total video games
1 iTouch
1 iPad 2
NetGod is offline  
post #367 of 8018 Old 01-26-2006, 07:18 PM
Senior Member
 
NetGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 340
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I tried but getting the movie mode 'blue lighting' was diffificult to pick up with my camera, but hopefully you get the idea. LED light truely is a great thing, and these strands will last until around 2047 before they start to burn out. Amazing technology. The whole room has a very soft blue glow for DVD movie night!



.


2 Hometheaters
9 HDTV's (LCD, LED, Plasma and DLPs, 32" to 65")
4 Computers (1 laptop, 3 desktops)
6 Gaming consoles (1 PS2, 2 PS3, 1 XB, 2 XB360)
80+ total video games
1 iTouch
1 iPad 2
NetGod is offline  
post #368 of 8018 Old 01-26-2006, 07:23 PM
AVS Special Member
 
HeadRusch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 9,851
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 43
The only thing wrong with that beautiful room is one thing: Where's the screen?
Its not that tiny thing way up between the windows, is it!?!? !

My GOD man for the money you spent on the lighting and wiring alone you could have a 720p front projector!!! RUN! (Don't walk) to your nearest AV store and COMPLETE THAT ROOM!

Xbox Live / PS3 / Steam: HeadRusch1
Keeping the world safe from the evil antics of Bernie Tanaka and Mel Fujitsu since 1986

HeadRusch is online now  
post #369 of 8018 Old 01-26-2006, 07:28 PM
Senior Member
 
NetGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 340
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadRusch View Post

The only thing wrong with that beautiful room is one thing: Where's the screen?
Its not that tiny thing way up between the windows, is it!?!? !

My GOD man for the money you spent on the lighting and wiring alone you could have a 720p front projector!!! RUN! (Don't walk) to your nearest AV store and COMPLETE THAT ROOM!


The problem with a Front Projector in this room is the light. There is ALOT of light in the room, and it's been very difficult to block it out.

I've found my Mitsubishi VERY adept at producing a picture bright enough to enjoy. At 62" it's not small. Front row sits no more than 8.8' away. It's like sitting in the Imax!

2 Hometheaters
9 HDTV's (LCD, LED, Plasma and DLPs, 32" to 65")
4 Computers (1 laptop, 3 desktops)
6 Gaming consoles (1 PS2, 2 PS3, 1 XB, 2 XB360)
80+ total video games
1 iTouch
1 iPad 2
NetGod is offline  
post #370 of 8018 Old 01-27-2006, 04:15 AM
Advanced Member
 
MastaMind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 601
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetGod View Post

I tried but getting the movie mode 'blue lighting' was diffificult to pick up with my camera, but hopefully you get the idea. LED light truely is a great thing, and these strands will last until around 2047 before they start to burn out. Amazing technology. The whole room has a very soft blue glow for DVD movie night!



.


WOW It's like gaming on the Star Ship Enterprise! I don't know how the experience is, but the cool factor is definitely high! I salute you
MastaMind is offline  
post #371 of 8018 Old 01-27-2006, 05:20 AM
Senior Member
 
NetGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 340
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaMind View Post

WOW It's like gaming on the Star Ship Enterprise! I don't know how the experience is, but the cool factor is definitely high! I salute you

You know, it's amazing I never thought of it that way, (because I'm a HUGE Star Trek fan), but now that you mention it, yes, that's a pretty good description. The blue 'glow' through out the room is actually a hair brighter than what the the camera shows, so if someone had to get up in the middle of the movie (for a bathroom break) it would be a bit easier.

2 Hometheaters
9 HDTV's (LCD, LED, Plasma and DLPs, 32" to 65")
4 Computers (1 laptop, 3 desktops)
6 Gaming consoles (1 PS2, 2 PS3, 1 XB, 2 XB360)
80+ total video games
1 iTouch
1 iPad 2
NetGod is offline  
post #372 of 8018 Old 01-27-2006, 09:55 AM
Advanced Member
 
MastaMind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 601
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I really like the room. At first I only saw the dark pics with the blue light, and then I scrolled up the page and saw the room illuminated. I was golf clapping at work.....seriously....
MastaMind is offline  
post #373 of 8018 Old 01-27-2006, 01:19 PM
Member
 
Javi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 55
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
can we get a closeup on the crown molding? I'd like to see what's actually being done here.
Javi is offline  
post #374 of 8018 Old 01-27-2006, 01:42 PM
Senior Member
 
NetGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 340
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi View Post

can we get a closeup on the crown molding? I'd like to see what's actually being done here.

Ok, I'll try to get some photos of it up close. If your looking for the actual light strands, you may not see them, since they are 'behind' the crown molding.

2 Hometheaters
9 HDTV's (LCD, LED, Plasma and DLPs, 32" to 65")
4 Computers (1 laptop, 3 desktops)
6 Gaming consoles (1 PS2, 2 PS3, 1 XB, 2 XB360)
80+ total video games
1 iTouch
1 iPad 2
NetGod is offline  
post #375 of 8018 Old 01-27-2006, 02:26 PM
Senior Member
 
NetGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 340
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi View Post

can we get a closeup on the crown molding? I'd like to see what's actually being done here.

Ok, here we go. These are during daylight with full flash to capture maximum detail.




.



.




.



.

2 Hometheaters
9 HDTV's (LCD, LED, Plasma and DLPs, 32" to 65")
4 Computers (1 laptop, 3 desktops)
6 Gaming consoles (1 PS2, 2 PS3, 1 XB, 2 XB360)
80+ total video games
1 iTouch
1 iPad 2
NetGod is offline  
post #376 of 8018 Old 01-27-2006, 02:26 PM
Advanced Member
 
Jonny5nz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 655
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 80
That room is screaming out for a front projector, with a screen at least 100"-120". A Panasonic AE900 or Sony HS51 would fit the bill. You could get a motorised screen to come down from the ceiling so it was out of the way. Ceiling mount the projector. Get some black out curtains for the windows... (however, watching movies at night eliminates light from the sun...)

Those projectors are pretty cheap now too aren't they? US$2000-2500
Jonny5nz is offline  
post #377 of 8018 Old 01-27-2006, 08:55 PM
Senior Member
 
NetGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 340
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny5nz View Post

That room is screaming out for a front projector, with a screen at least 100"-120". A Panasonic AE900 or Sony HS51 would fit the bill. You could get a motorised screen to come down from the ceiling so it was out of the way. Ceiling mount the projector. Get some black out curtains for the windows... (however, watching movies at night eliminates light from the sun...)

Those projectors are pretty cheap now too aren't they? US$2000-2500

Front projectors are great for people with dedicated theaters buried in their basement under the house, or in some attic with no windows.

This room has the equivalent of 7 windows. To block out all that light is to drasticlly alter the decor of the room. This room is not in the basement, nor is it neatly tucked away in some hidden bonus room/attic room. This room is the formal greatroom and central location of the house. Great thought has to be placed into the 'decor/ambiance' of the room, as much as the 'technology' of the room. Given the decorative concessions that must be made, the DLP is THE BEST over-all choice for the money.

Of coarse a 62" 1080p plasma would have been better, (if they even make such a thing), but then your looking at a tv priced 3 times more than that DLP I have.

IMO the 62" DLP was the best choice for my application.

When someone puts out a 60" plasma with a contrast ratio of at least 6000:1 and a resolution of at least 4320p, for $3,500. then I' might upgrade to that. And believe me, with the rate at which this technology evolves, it wont be long.

2 Hometheaters
9 HDTV's (LCD, LED, Plasma and DLPs, 32" to 65")
4 Computers (1 laptop, 3 desktops)
6 Gaming consoles (1 PS2, 2 PS3, 1 XB, 2 XB360)
80+ total video games
1 iTouch
1 iPad 2
NetGod is offline  
post #378 of 8018 Old 01-27-2006, 10:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
smithfarmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Palm Beach, Fl
Posts: 2,249
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Nice room.

You could easily do a projector and a nice motorized drop down screen that blends right into the ceiling for under 2 grand and use it strictly for tv/movies/gaming after the sun goes down. Something to think about.

How tall are your ceilings ? I've got 9' ceilings and I'd like to do what you've done with the crown molding and light kit. What is the size/style of the crown molding and what kind of light kit did you get and could you provide a link to it ? Thanks for any info you can provide.

Click on my name to the left and then click on my gallery to see some older shots of my room.
smithfarmer is offline  
post #379 of 8018 Old 01-27-2006, 11:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
HeadRusch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 9,851
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetGod View Post

The problem with a Front Projector in this room is the light. There is ALOT of light in the room, and it's been very difficult to block it out.

I've found my Mitsubishi VERY adept at producing a picture bright enough to enjoy. At 62" it's not small. Front row sits no more than 8.8' away. It's like sitting in the Imax!

Hehehe I know, and I agree...a FP isn't for everyone due to lighting conditions.

Xbox Live / PS3 / Steam: HeadRusch1
Keeping the world safe from the evil antics of Bernie Tanaka and Mel Fujitsu since 1986

HeadRusch is online now  
post #380 of 8018 Old 01-28-2006, 10:51 AM
AVS Special Member
 
newfmp3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: NFLD, Canada
Posts: 3,945
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 127
I think you might be surprised with what a high gain screen and a decent projector could do for that room. Looks like you've already got blinds in place for the windows. All you need is a pull down screen for movie night. leave the tv for the day time stuff. Very nice room though, and I am also looking at getting that type of light, gorgeous.
newfmp3 is offline  
post #381 of 8018 Old 01-28-2006, 01:01 PM
Senior Member
 
NetGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 340
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfmp3 View Post

I think you might be surprised with what a high gain screen and a decent projector could do for that room. Looks like you've already got blinds in place for the windows. All you need is a pull down screen for movie night. leave the tv for the day time stuff. Very nice room though, and I am also looking at getting that type of light, gorgeous.

Thank you very much.

2 Hometheaters
9 HDTV's (LCD, LED, Plasma and DLPs, 32" to 65")
4 Computers (1 laptop, 3 desktops)
6 Gaming consoles (1 PS2, 2 PS3, 1 XB, 2 XB360)
80+ total video games
1 iTouch
1 iPad 2
NetGod is offline  
post #382 of 8018 Old 01-28-2006, 01:49 PM
AVS Special Member
 
smithfarmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Palm Beach, Fl
Posts: 2,249
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithfarmer View Post

Nice room.
How tall are your ceilings ? I've got 9' ceilings and I'd like to do what you've done with the crown molding and light kit. What is the size/style of the crown molding and what kind of light kit did you get and could you provide a link to it ? Thanks for any info you can provide.

NetGod,

Did you do this work yourself ? Is that a special type of crown molding ?
smithfarmer is offline  
post #383 of 8018 Old 01-28-2006, 02:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
newfmp3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: NFLD, Canada
Posts: 3,945
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithfarmer View Post

NetGod,

Did you do this work yourself ? Is that a special type of crown molding ?

I'm guessing he just didn't install it tight to the roof in order to leave enough room for the rope light.

????

my question is what kind of rope light? Is it just a xmas light set? obviously you can change the color, but will it flash too? I ask because I would like something like this around our bar area.
newfmp3 is offline  
post #384 of 8018 Old 01-28-2006, 03:23 PM
AVS Special Member
 
smithfarmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Palm Beach, Fl
Posts: 2,249
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfmp3 View Post

I'm guessing he just didn't install it tight to the roof in order to leave enough room for the rope light.

????

my question is what kind of rope light? Is it just a xmas light set? obviously you can change the color, but will it flash too? I ask because I would like something like this around our bar area.

It looks like the crown molding is 5" or 6" in height and is mounted about 2" below the ceiling. It may be a specific kind of rope light intended just for use with crown molding. I think it definitly looks cool and want to install something like it in my house.
smithfarmer is offline  
post #385 of 8018 Old 01-29-2006, 09:47 AM
Newbie
 
AndreXboxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
whats up phantom.. CC let me test my 360 on the Sony Samsung you just got to go in when its not that busy. I went approx an hour after they opened. Going with the Sony and will be picking it up this weekend before the big game.
AndreXboxer is offline  
post #386 of 8018 Old 01-29-2006, 12:01 PM
Advanced Member
 
kicks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 601
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Too rich for my blood.
kicks is offline  
post #387 of 8018 Old 01-29-2006, 05:38 PM
 
uzziah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,350
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetGod View Post

Well it took me forever to figure out how to post these, so I hope it was worth my effort for ya!

What your seeing is my High Definition Digital Theater System.

The room is 32' by 19' with dual mode recessed crown mold lighting, clear for normal viewing, blue for night DVD movies.

The equipment:

62" HD DLP by Mitsubishi
Time Warner HD-DVR
Denon 3805 Reciever (Powers 7 Vienna Accoustic rosewood speakers)
(Denon LFE to Boston Accoustic Subwoofer)
Aragon Amplifer (Exclusive THX rated power supply for the fabulous B&W towers!)
2 Massive B&W Full Range Tower Speakers in Rose Wood.
3 Monster Line conditioners
Denon 2910 DVD Player (Wired for Multi-channel audio sourses, like DVD-A/SACD)
Sony 400 disc CD Carosel
Butt kicker amp powers the buttkicker engines in each of the 4 burklines.
4 Premium Burklines with power recline and tactile engines.
XB360 sit vertical on top of the Aragon amplifier.
(No operating issues while vertical).
10 guage 'in-wall' THX monster cable for maximum audio bandwith.
Road Runner broad band connection for online gaming.
Univeral System Selector Pro for future expandabilty.

Yes, this is a 9.1 surround sound system with 4 tactile engines, one in each chair.
The tv picture quality is not bad either. lol

Does that do anything for ya?

[IMG][/IMG]



it would DO IT for me if you had a 130" projector. otherwise, nope. however, your seats DEFINITELY do it for me. don't like the lighting. also think you should really move your center channel down. doesn't that bother you; doesn't it seem like things are above you?

................man i just want to come over and take a nap in each one of those chairs ........................ but personally i just don't understand trying to make your living room LOOK like a theater. i want it to look s "home-y" as possible with a big beautiful screen and rocking sound and darkness and quiet............or does your wife not like to snuggle??? wait.....................now that i think about it this could save me from damnable force-snuggling!!!!!! why didn't i think of it before!!! pure-genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uzziah is offline  
post #388 of 8018 Old 01-29-2006, 05:47 PM
 
uzziah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,350
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangs55 View Post



that 360 looks like a heat-trap. any overheating problems? however, it did seem to me like it runs cooler on its side
uzziah is offline  
post #389 of 8018 Old 01-29-2006, 05:48 PM
 
uzziah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,350
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOWK View Post

The side cabinets off to the left and the right. 360 is in the right cabinet. When I have it in the room. Otherwise I use it on my main system in the Living room.




But wait.... Theres more!!!


Recent Addition of the 2 signs!

IMHO that face plate is incredibly ugly
uzziah is offline  
post #390 of 8018 Old 01-29-2006, 05:51 PM
 
uzziah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,350
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
i think i've learned two valuable things from these pics

1. 720p-set would be a significant improvement from my 4805
2. i would never be willing to lose contrast and black-levels for 720p
uzziah is offline  
Reply Xbox Area

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off