What are you playing? - Page 36 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1051 of 1063 Old 01-15-2014, 06:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 145
Forza - I'm not like a few of my friends right now due to their Drivards...
COD Ghosts - It's like playing hoops for me. It's an exercise in hand-eye coordination.
Peggle 2 - finished this now, time to get all the rainbows

the wife is playing

ACIV: Black Flag (which by the way, is annoying as crap to say the whole thing when doing voice commands) - not sure where she is
Ryse: Son of Rome - She's towards the end of this short but spectacular game. Really enjoyed watching the executions and just the overall game. Did they mo-cap boobs for this game?

Looking forward to:

TitanFall - I'm not trying to buy into the hype; keeping an open mind
Destiny - it looks like a different skinned Halo game. Never been a fan of the Havok engine ever since COD came into the scene. It was just a tad...slow yet others would be able to play fast. We'll see.
the next Halo - well just to see what's it like. will pick up Halo 4 on the cheap soonish
The Division - this is the most interesting of them all. Companion gaming is the next gen aspect that should hopefully be in a bunch of these games in the future. I'd like to think that COD and to some extent Battlefield 4 has thought of adding this aspect to their next games.

I Geez Zeus Me

My life is richer for not knowing what goes on on reality television
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1052 of 1063 Old 01-15-2014, 10:37 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Just finished "The Last of Us", currently half way through "Tomb Raider" (360), need to play "Mass Effect 3" (360), half way through "Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light" (360 arcade), and about a third of the way through "God of War: Ascension" (PS3). On next (current?) gen I've just started "Killzone: Shadowfall" (PS4) and would like to finish "Battlefield 4" (Xbox One) if they fixed the game save issue. Forthcoming: "Titanfall" (Xbox One) and "South Park: The Stick of Truth" (360). Looking forward to South Park the most!
post #1053 of 1063 Old 01-17-2014, 07:29 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 230
I just started Max: Curse of Brotherhood. Despite its mediocre reviews, I decided to give it a chance. I'm glad I did; I'm about one third of the way through, and I am really enjoying it. The graphics are amazing, the controls are spot on, and I like how the gameplay builds on itself. You start off the game just being able to run and jump, and then you get your marker, with each level bringing new abilities for it. Although I haven't yet finished the game, I'm having a hard time understanding the underwhelming reviews. If this is the type of quality we can expect from $15 XBLA-style games, then I think we have a lot to look forward to.
post #1054 of 1063 Old 01-17-2014, 09:39 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaville View Post

I just started Max: Curse of Brotherhood. Despite its mediocre reviews, I decided to give it a chance. I'm glad I did; I'm about one third of the way through, and I am really enjoying it. The graphics are amazing, the controls are spot on, and I like how the gameplay builds on itself. You start off the game just being able to run and jump, and then you get your marker, with each level bringing new abilities for it. Although I haven't yet finished the game, I'm having a hard time understanding the underwhelming reviews. If this is the type of quality we can expect from $15 XBLA-style games, then I think we have a lot to look forward to.

Thanks for the review. I've been on the fence about buying this game but now I'm going to get it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Nick

360 GT: Nicky D
post #1055 of 1063 Old 01-17-2014, 09:41 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I was playing AC: Black Flag & I've been playing Dead Rising 3 since it came out. DR3 was a lot more fun than I expected.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Nick

360 GT: Nicky D
post #1056 of 1063 Old 01-17-2014, 11:30 AM

Liked: 10
I am currently playing AC: Black Flag and Fifa 14 on the xbox one. On the 360, I am playing GTA V online. Also, i am finishing up Season 2 Episode 1 of Tell Tell Game's "The Walking Dead" on the 360. Nothing in February is peeking my interest, but Metal Gear in March is a must.
post #1057 of 1063 Old 01-18-2014, 12:17 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 21
Ac4 on PS4, bF4 on One star bound on PC and Rayman Legends on Wii U
post #1058 of 1063 Old 04-18-2014, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_lb View Post

Just finished "The Last of Us", currently half way through "Tomb Raider" (360), need to play "Mass Effect 3" (360), half way through "Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light" (360 arcade), and about a third of the way through "God of War: Ascension" (PS3). On next (current?) gen I've just started "Killzone: Shadowfall" (PS4) and would like to finish "Battlefield 4" (Xbox One) if they fixed the game save issue. Forthcoming: "Titanfall" (Xbox One) and "South Park: The Stick of Truth" (360). Looking forward to South Park the most!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_lb View Post

You just gave me more ideas what to play now as I just started with ""Tomb Raider" (360)"

Thanks! :cool:

post #1059 of 1063 Old 04-19-2014, 10:48 AM

Liked: 12

360: Currently I'm focusing on maximizing Gamerscore on The Amazing Spiderman with all DLC. I've been slugging around with Hitman Absolution a bit again since it went freebie. *all in all I have well over 100 unfinished titles to go :(

X1: Last game I bought was Thief, it's not done yet but I'll revisit it soon enough. I also have to finish up AC4, and Deadrising 3. I also have Forza 5 but I doubt I'll ever max Gamerscore on it. It's just something fun to mess with when I'm in a racing mood.

-- correction I actually ordered Watchdogs the other day, but didn't count it as last since... well it's not out yet :)

post #1060 of 1063 Old 04-29-2014, 01:19 PM

Haven't played xbox in forever, I gave it up for an Apple TV. No regrets.
post #1061 of 1063 Old 04-30-2014, 10:48 AM

Liked: 44
Just finished Infamous: Second Son at 100% completion - without question the best looking game I've every played (although there is certainly more to a game than good looks). Recently started AC4: Black Flag and liking it. Also about a third of the way through Mass Effect 3. Other than South Park nothing's on my radar until Destiny...
post #1062 of 1063 Old 05-01-2014, 08:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 59
I am playing the Spiderman game. Pleasantly surprised that its nowhere near as bad as the reviews led me to believe. Combat is not as good as the batman games but its sure as heck more varied than AC games (AC4 included) so I am not sure what the complaint is there. And the traversal of the city is nothing short of amazing (no pun intended). Voice acting is again not as good as the Batman games but at least as good as the AC games and a world better than Infamous!

Frank J. Cone

XBox Live / Steam: FCONE

Please do not form any opinion of the content of this post, it is still in BETA.

post #1063 of 1063 Old 05-18-2014, 05:04 AM
Advanced Member

I'm LTTP to Deadrising 3.

It's fantastic, I am completely a noob to the series, had some growing pains, once you get past that, I can see conceptually how the game works, and I think it ticks a lot of boxes as far as addiction activity. I mean there are objects everywhere, if you like to scavenge you're like a Pig in crap. Often times, there are too many undead and I find I just need a few seconds of peace, and the time countdown, I find a little strange in a game where you have millions of items to pick up, and have to negotiate a way to finding how to platform to things. You don't get a second to collect your thoughts without something knawing your leg off lol. Would have been nice to have some solution to throw a temporary gas in the air to keep them away, some special solution that you would use for everyday protection. Having to fight every second of the game becomes a chore. I'm hoping that the further I get the easier it will be to blast away a horde of zombies, but I am noticing that they only grow in number and withstand more damage as I level up. It's still tremendous fun after a day at work to come home and let off some steam. Regarding the time, I'm just taking my owm sweet time, and will stay on the first map, collect whatever I can until the city gets bombed, then I can start over levelled up, and play the game properly.

If there's anyone still playing, or also new to the party, you can always scavenge around with me, send me a msg ooPAYNEoo .... help me keep those things off of me while I look around and vice versa lol
Reply Xbox Area

Tags
Mass Effect 3 , Halo Reach Legendary Edition , Assassins Creed 3 , Halo 4 Xbox 360 Game Microsoft , Battlefield 3 , Forza Horizon , Call Of Duty Black Ops Ii , Hitman Absolution , Blue Dragon , Nba 2k13 , Borderlands 2 , Xcom Enemy Unknown
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page