Rainbow 6 Vegas - post your Vision cam self pics - AVS Forum
1 2  3 
Xbox Area > Rainbow 6 Vegas - post your Vision cam self pics
Chodite's Avatar Chodite 10:12 AM 12-04-2006
Here's me (sorry I don't have any real pics of me in my backwards Cubs hat, but just know that when my wife first saw my character in the game, she freaked out) -








(See that blood on the wall? I did that )

jason10mm's Avatar jason10mm 11:03 AM 12-04-2006
Any way to use your facemap in the single player game? That would be too cool, as there are many times when you can see "yourself".
Chodite's Avatar Chodite 11:17 AM 12-04-2006
Not that I'm aware of. I looked for it, but no luck.
talbain's Avatar talbain 11:28 AM 12-04-2006
you see yourself plenty of times in multiplayer too. just get into cover. i'm seriously thinking about picking up a camera for this game...
chris5977's Avatar chris5977 11:52 AM 12-04-2006
I didn't know this game had this feature. Very cool!
fdrebin's Avatar fdrebin 11:55 AM 12-04-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chodite View Post

Here's me (sorry I don't have any real pics of me in my backwards Cubs hat, but just know that when my wife first saw my character in the game, she freaked out)

That is too cool. Does your mouth move when you talk like the in-game characters too?
Chodite's Avatar Chodite 12:21 PM 12-04-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdrebin View Post

That is too cool. Does your mouth move when you talk like the in-game characters too?

Yes sir!
ArthurL's Avatar ArthurL 12:47 PM 12-04-2006
That Is Cool!
modiGTI's Avatar modiGTI 12:53 PM 12-04-2006
haha that's pretty cool, I'll have to pick up the cam for this.
reaper's Avatar reaper 12:56 PM 12-04-2006
Did you apply the face paint to your actual face or did you do that in the game after taking a clean pic of your face? I've heard a lot of complaints about getting this to work. But your results look good. I am hoping to get one of these cameras and the game for Christmas. So, I hope to be there with ya soon.
Chodite's Avatar Chodite 01:05 PM 12-04-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper View Post

Did you apply the face paint to your actual face or did you do that in the game after taking a clean pic of your face? I've heard a lot of complaints about getting this to work. But your results look good. I am hoping to get one of these cameras and the game for Christmas. So, I hope to be there with ya soon.

Being the enormous geek that I am, I whipped out some black electrical tape and used it as eye black before snapping the pic
lynesjc's Avatar lynesjc 01:16 PM 12-04-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chodite View Post

Being the enormous geek that I am, I whipped out some black electrical tape and used it as eye black before snapping the pic

Bravo. Nice commitment.
reaper's Avatar reaper 02:06 PM 12-04-2006
Could you do it in the game? I noticed that there were options to allow face paint on the in-game characters. Can you apply these to the image of an imported face as well?
CloudKind's Avatar CloudKind 02:07 PM 12-04-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chodite View Post

Being the enormous geek that I am, I whipped out some black electrical tape and used it as eye black before snapping the pic

Nice idea


Anthony Cler's Avatar Anthony Cler 02:12 PM 12-04-2006
I haven't got this game yet, does it let you choose your body build as well?
one43637's Avatar one43637 02:37 PM 12-04-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Cler View Post

I haven't got this game yet, does it let you choose your body build as well?

not that i recall. all the body types are the same, you just pick nationality/face from what i remember. no build or height adjustments.

i'm more into it for the various guns that you can take into the field myself.
Daekwan's Avatar Daekwan 03:53 PM 12-04-2006
How do you get this to work.. and what games does it work with..

This is hands down cool as shyt! talk about next gen!! putting urself in the videogame!
nyprimus4's Avatar nyprimus4 03:57 PM 12-04-2006
Hahahahaha electric tape, sweet.
Anthony Cler's Avatar Anthony Cler 04:10 PM 12-04-2006
So far I think Rainbow Six Vegas is the only game that supports this, but you know there have to be more on the way.

This is seriously awesome. There's got to be more AVS'ers that have done this. Come on guys, lets see the pics!

I'm going to get this game and the camera asap!
dpe8598's Avatar dpe8598 04:21 PM 12-04-2006
Sweet. I solute your level of nerdiness.
psuedohippy's Avatar psuedohippy 04:31 PM 12-04-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Cler View Post

So far I think Rainbow Six Vegas is the only game that supports this, but you know there have to be more on the way.

This is seriously awesome. There's got to be more AVS'ers that have done this. Come on guys, lets see the pics!

I'm going to get this game and the camera asap!

Actually the first game to support this was World Series of Poker:Tournament of Champions. Which I own and have my face mapped into. I love online poker though. The problem with that is skin color never matches the rest of your player animation and the head looks like it doesnt connect to the body right, like a bobble head. But with RB6 you neck is covered it seems.
Anthony Cler's Avatar Anthony Cler 04:35 PM 12-04-2006
Hey psuedohippy,

Can you take a screenshot of you in the poker game? This is a feature developers should use more often.
psuedohippy's Avatar psuedohippy 04:49 PM 12-04-2006
Surething, check back here after say 7pm tonight and Ill have a pic posted. I hope thats ok since this thread is for RB6 characters. But I just might get RB6 on my way home tonight and post both.
Chodite's Avatar Chodite 05:06 PM 12-04-2006
That'd be cool Psuedo.

And how cool would this be in a game like NBA 2K7?
Anthony Cler's Avatar Anthony Cler 05:15 PM 12-04-2006
Or Fight Night round 4!
briankmonkey's Avatar briankmonkey 05:27 PM 12-04-2006
Nice picks and cool football electical tape job.

Has anybody put on their Vadar helmut and done this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daekwan View Post

How do you get this to work.. and what games does it work with..

This is hands down cool as shyt! talk about next gen!! putting urself in the videogame!

FYI, you can actually play a Tony Hawk game on the PS2 with your own face as well.
briankmonkey's Avatar briankmonkey 05:28 PM 12-04-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Cler View Post

Or Fight Night round 4!

Now that would be sweet as hell. Making your friends head bleed online
Anthony Cler's Avatar Anthony Cler 05:30 PM 12-04-2006
Speaking of Darth Vader, I was thinking of scanning a Darth Maul head I have. Just imagine Darth Maul in camo gunning you down!
briankmonkey's Avatar briankmonkey 05:37 PM 12-04-2006
Yeah, that would be great as well. I always thought he should have had a bigger role in the movies as well. He kicks ass.
chris5977's Avatar chris5977 05:47 PM 12-04-2006
I know everybody is thinking this, so I'll just go ahead and ask.

Could someone in theory abuse the webcam feature and put a picture online of something besides their face? Or has Microsoft invented some type of genitalia screening feature?
1 2  3 

Up
Mobile  Desktop