I speak the truth when it comes to Contra and my skills (link inside) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 14 Old 01-04-2007, 08:58 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...47851887182440

Proof is in the video.

I show my gamertag as well as input the name on the final score as "AVS"

I can give a high quality version if anyone wants to learn some strategies...Im also willing to help anyone who needs the achievements online.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 01-04-2007, 09:07 AM

wow.........
post #3 of 14 Old 01-04-2007, 09:23 AM

Think you got what it takes to be considered the best gamer on Avs forum? This feat may be impressive, but you will need to slay humans in games to even get considered. Red Falcon is one tough hombre though, so respect due.
post #4 of 14 Old 01-04-2007, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinksjinx View Post

Proof is in the video.

I can give a high quality version if anyone wants to learn some strategies...Im also willing to help anyone who needs the achievements online.

You must get all the p***y.
post #5 of 14 Old 01-04-2007, 03:36 PM

when you finish it without dying, come back and post a new vid.
Nice work spinks!
post #6 of 14 Old 01-04-2007, 04:06 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Cell View Post

when you finish it without dying, come back and post a new vid.
Nice work spinks!

When you post a video of you beating it and not dying then you can tell me what to do. J/K

It gets hectic at the end, I watched the video like 3 times already and saw the mistake I made towards the end...For some reason I wasnt shooting upwards after I died, I probably wouldnt have lost the second death...I posted the video in hopes people could take some pointers from it if people still play it...For instance the second football guy to many times have I seen people online just take off running but if you step forward and go back fall back down and shoot up you wont die...Plus I posted it because I still claim I am the best Contra player on the board.

This was on the default difficulty, I am going to give up on trying to beat it without losing a life the best I have done was dying once (not in the video)...I want to start playing it on the hardest difficulty...The levels are twice as long and their is twice as many enemies ones that havent been seen on the default difficulty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhys View Post

You must get all the p***y.

My fiance thinks its pathetic and Contra is lame, but a few guys have jocked me back at school...It rubbed me the wrong way, lol...
post #7 of 14 Old 01-04-2007, 05:01 PM

Quote:

Proof is in the video.

Very impressive.
post #8 of 14 Old 01-04-2007, 05:21 PM

Wow. I played it way back in the day on the NES with friends all of the time. We always ended up trying to kill each other on the waterfall stage by getting ahead of the other guy. None of the skills from twenty years ago returned to my hands when I tried this on the 360.

Now, Bionic Commando on the other hand. I've played that again... I got that one down!
post #9 of 14 Old 01-04-2007, 06:40 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egret View Post

Wow. I played it way back in the day on the NES with friends all of the time. We always ended up trying to kill each other on the waterfall stage by getting ahead of the other guy. None of the skills from twenty years ago returned to my hands when I tried this on the 360.

Now, Bionic Commando on the other hand. I've played that again... I got that one down!

Which is exactly why I dont like doing co-op..I've screamed countless times and called my partner a dumbass and forgot to turn off the mic...I felt bad because I can really get into this game more than anything else and I like to exploit the flaws in it and they just go jumping like some jumping beans all over the place....I am sure to own my brother in law at it everytime he comes over because he says Contra is "novice and is really easy"....

I havent played Bionic Commando in years, I do recall that game when my cousins owned it...I heard the Japanese version is better than the american release.....

I've been getting into a lot of old school 2d games as of late, I know its lame to take a game really serious and act like its your life. But I want to master Street Fighter 2010...Now thats an incredible feat that I would probably never accomplish haha...
post #10 of 14 Old 01-04-2007, 06:57 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I say we nominate you for the best AVS gamer based on the proof you have submitted.
post #11 of 14 Old 01-05-2007, 04:42 PM

Quote:

When you post a video of you beating it and not dying then you can tell me what to do. J/K

sorry I wasn't trying to diss your skills, I know you can do it without dying!
post #12 of 14 Old 01-05-2007, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogbuehi View Post

I say we nominate you for the best AVS gamer based on the proof you have submitted.

He gets a nomination for sure even I gave him props for this feat, but these are still aliens and we all know aliens are wimps when it comes to full out warfare. Look at Red Falcon and his clan. They got merc'd by one army soldier! See what I'm saying? Let's see you do something like this against a human foe.
post #13 of 14 Old 01-05-2007, 08:26 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
No way. I have such a hard time beating players in Halo 2 that are Elites instead of Humans. Aliens are smarter than humans.
post #14 of 14 Old 01-05-2007, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogbuehi View Post

No way. I have such a hard time beating players in Halo 2 that are Elites instead of Humans. Aliens are smarter than humans.

disgusting! Never give credit to these filthy invaders of OUR solar system no matter what their roles / disguised intentions may be. Even though this guy destroyed his whole clan and turned him into a quivering pile of green jelly, I still repect red falcon because he brought his crew in even though they were deficient in so many ways to us humans. They got smoked, sure, but they gave it a good shot. The worst guys are those aliens in that movie THE THING (great game on the xbox that you can literally get for four quarters or at least a BORAT "HIGH FIVE!!"). These aliens literally disguised as humans! Wimps and it showed their true colors in such a glaring fashion. The locusts in gears are so pathetic that they live underground. Not woththy of my bullets. I want to fight Galactus if I am going to fight an alien (Marvel Alliance is on the way save your breath). Even the undead get rank on aliens
Reply Xbox Area

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page