xbox 360 wireless headset fixed? - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 06-13-2007, 08:23 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 18
way back when the wireless headset came out, i and lots of other people complained on the xbox live forums about it. at least some of us were contactec by MS techs and were sent new headsets to try out. my replacement worked better (longer range and didn't lose sync every few minutes) but it still wasn't good enough to keep using (had to reboot the thing too often to get rid of the noise your teammates can hear).

anyway, just logged into xbox live and got a message from the MS tech saying that the recent dashboard update also addressed issues with the headset, and that i should try it again. we'll i haven't used it in months, so i have to charge the batteries. has anyone else heard anything like this, or have you noticed an improvement with your headset?

attached is a crappy picture taken from my crappy phone from my crappy 12 year old JVC SD set. damn my wife and her "so you think you can dance" addiction! if you can't read the pic (or i failed to upload it) it says:
"Thanks for helping me with the wireless headset. As part o fthe spring update released on 5/7, we fixed several of the issues you have reported. Please try out your retail headset and let me know if you are experiencing any issues"
LL

- Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Xbox Area

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page