Young brat on LIVE takes it to a new level! - Page 5 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #121 of 130 Old 03-10-2008, 11:01 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thank you very much guys.....

I was catching up on some threads, and here I am jumping into this.

In 20 minutes, I went from completely innocent and ignorant, to now knowing what goatse, two girls and one cup, I want chocolate milk, and 12 year old playing counterstrike, is.

I have been corrupted, indelibly twisted, and need to use sulphuric acid to bathe in.

And to think I was here for Xbox info!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 130 Old 03-10-2008, 11:44 AM - Thread Starter

dude, don't even tell me you went and watched 2 girls, 1 cup because of this thread. That is just hilarious, I'm sorry!
post #123 of 130 Old 03-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Advanced Member

What a coincidence seeing this thread after last night! I had the worse experience EVER on XBL during a round of poker.

These 2 guys started off trying to tilt each other, and it just turned into a no holds barred racist shout match. I have to wonder why a Canadian person would have such a problem with so called n!grs is beyond me. What is the history with American Negroes and Canadians? I wasn't aware of anything that would lead to this type of hatred.

Lot of nationalism going on these days, in general. It is getting old fast. Most of it is plain insecurity.

Anyway, what's really funny is that the other guy was an American midwestern white guy, and accepted being called the "N" word. ? He seemed to be proud of it! Seems to me that the recent attempt to censor that word has only made it more taboo, thus ironically acceptable for people all around the world to throw it around. Has (another) entirely different meaning now.

Losers are in abundance in this world. The more I get a chance to meet people on the internet and through XBL, the more I lose faith in people. It's amazing to see how people really feel when they're able to speak without reprecussion. I'm thinking the internet is more a microcosm of the world than anything in real life is.

Guess this is out of scope of AVS forums, now that I finish up. Delete if necc, mods, ban me or whatever. I'm spending way too much time on these tubes as it is.
post #124 of 130 Old 03-10-2008, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooPAYNEoo View Post

What a coincidence seeing this thread after last night! I had the worse experience EVER on XBL during a round of poker.

These 2 guys started off trying to tilt each other, and it just turned into a no holds barred racist shout match. I have to wonder why a Canadian person would have such a problem with so called n!grs is beyond me. What is the history with American Negroes and Canadians? I wasn't aware of anything that would lead to this type of hatred.

Lot of nationalism going on these days, in general. It is getting old fast. Most of it is plain insecurity.

Anyway, what's really funny is that the other guy was an American midwestern white guy, and accepted being called the "N" word. ? He seemed to be proud of it! Seems to me that the recent attempt to censor that word has only made it more taboo, thus ironically acceptable for people all around the world to throw it around. Has (another) entirely different meaning now.

Losers are in abundance in this world. The more I get a chance to meet people on the internet and through XBL, the more I lose faith in people. It's amazing to see how people really feel when they're able to speak without reprecussion. I'm thinking the internet is more a microcosm of the world than anything in real life is.

Guess this is out of scope of AVS forums, now that I finish up. Delete if necc, mods, ban me or whatever. I'm spending way too much time on these tubes as it is.

I witnessed something very similar to this the other night while playing multiplayer Tetris Splash....go figure! Tetris of all things brings out the racist moron in certain people it seems!
post #125 of 130 Old 03-10-2008, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskey > work View Post

dude, don't even tell me you went and watched 2 girls, 1 cup because of this thread. That is just hilarious, I'm sorry!

What can I say Whiskey, after watching peoples reactions on You Tube, I figured I could handle it.....

Boy was I wrong!

And any quotes from R Lee Ermey will do against anyone.
By the way, I am from Tx, and I ain't got horns....and NO!

LOL

Amazing what I have learned from this forum, and it isn't all electronics.....

LOL
post #126 of 130 Old 03-10-2008, 01:16 PM
M4H

So while we're destroying minds, I see that the usual suspects have been mentioned already (shout out to Cojones for making 2g1c a household name!)

So, I see your 2g1c, and raise you the BME Pain Olympics

I do believe that's the trump card.
post #127 of 130 Old 03-10-2008, 01:22 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4H View Post

So while we're destroying minds, I see that the usual suspects have been mentioned already (shout out to Cojones for making 2g1c a household name!)

So, I see your 2g1c, and raise you the BME Pain Olympics

I do believe that's the trump card.

Is that the one where the guy gets plugged in the keister by a horse and dies? If so, I haven't seen it
post #128 of 130 Old 03-10-2008, 02:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Is that the one where the guy gets plugged in the keister by a horse and dies? If so, I haven't seen it

Think, machete, chopping something off.
post #129 of 130 Old 03-10-2008, 07:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 11
Quote:

Hahahahaha! That was hilarious, i'm really laughing hahaha.

Absence of Evidence is not always Evidence of Absence

live together, die alone

Gamertag: Bigbev02-Tell me if you're from AVS.

Achievement Unlocked: You've found the red couch!
post #130 of 130 Old 03-11-2008, 05:12 AM
AVS Special Member

BME pain olympics is horrible... never watch that.... its vile and gross

2011 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS- New York Giants!!!

Gamertag: GENERAL CUPKAKE
Reply Xbox Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page