Young brat on LIVE takes it to a new level! - Page 5 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
First ... 3  4  5
Xbox Area > Young brat on LIVE takes it to a new level!
rainman64's Avatar rainman64 12:01 PM 03-10-2008
Thank you very much guys.....

I was catching up on some threads, and here I am jumping into this.

In 20 minutes, I went from completely innocent and ignorant, to now knowing what goatse, two girls and one cup, I want chocolate milk, and 12 year old playing counterstrike, is.

I have been corrupted, indelibly twisted, and need to use sulphuric acid to bathe in.

And to think I was here for Xbox info!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
whiskey > work's Avatar whiskey > work 12:44 PM 03-10-2008
dude, don't even tell me you went and watched 2 girls, 1 cup because of this thread. That is just hilarious, I'm sorry!
ooPAYNEoo's Avatar ooPAYNEoo 01:32 PM 03-10-2008
What a coincidence seeing this thread after last night! I had the worse experience EVER on XBL during a round of poker.

These 2 guys started off trying to tilt each other, and it just turned into a no holds barred racist shout match. I have to wonder why a Canadian person would have such a problem with so called n!grs is beyond me. What is the history with American Negroes and Canadians? I wasn't aware of anything that would lead to this type of hatred.

Lot of nationalism going on these days, in general. It is getting old fast. Most of it is plain insecurity.

Anyway, what's really funny is that the other guy was an American midwestern white guy, and accepted being called the "N" word. ? He seemed to be proud of it! Seems to me that the recent attempt to censor that word has only made it more taboo, thus ironically acceptable for people all around the world to throw it around. Has (another) entirely different meaning now.

Losers are in abundance in this world. The more I get a chance to meet people on the internet and through XBL, the more I lose faith in people. It's amazing to see how people really feel when they're able to speak without reprecussion. I'm thinking the internet is more a microcosm of the world than anything in real life is.

Guess this is out of scope of AVS forums, now that I finish up. Delete if necc, mods, ban me or whatever. I'm spending way too much time on these tubes as it is.
SuperGrafx's Avatar SuperGrafx 01:50 PM 03-10-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooPAYNEoo View Post

What a coincidence seeing this thread after last night! I had the worse experience EVER on XBL during a round of poker.

These 2 guys started off trying to tilt each other, and it just turned into a no holds barred racist shout match. I have to wonder why a Canadian person would have such a problem with so called n!grs is beyond me. What is the history with American Negroes and Canadians? I wasn't aware of anything that would lead to this type of hatred.

Lot of nationalism going on these days, in general. It is getting old fast. Most of it is plain insecurity.

Anyway, what's really funny is that the other guy was an American midwestern white guy, and accepted being called the "N" word. ? He seemed to be proud of it! Seems to me that the recent attempt to censor that word has only made it more taboo, thus ironically acceptable for people all around the world to throw it around. Has (another) entirely different meaning now.

Losers are in abundance in this world. The more I get a chance to meet people on the internet and through XBL, the more I lose faith in people. It's amazing to see how people really feel when they're able to speak without reprecussion. I'm thinking the internet is more a microcosm of the world than anything in real life is.

Guess this is out of scope of AVS forums, now that I finish up. Delete if necc, mods, ban me or whatever. I'm spending way too much time on these tubes as it is.

I witnessed something very similar to this the other night while playing multiplayer Tetris Splash....go figure! Tetris of all things brings out the racist moron in certain people it seems!
rainman64's Avatar rainman64 01:58 PM 03-10-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskey > work View Post

dude, don't even tell me you went and watched 2 girls, 1 cup because of this thread. That is just hilarious, I'm sorry!

What can I say Whiskey, after watching peoples reactions on You Tube, I figured I could handle it.....

Boy was I wrong!

And any quotes from R Lee Ermey will do against anyone.
By the way, I am from Tx, and I ain't got horns....and NO!

LOL

Amazing what I have learned from this forum, and it isn't all electronics.....

LOL
M4H's Avatar M4H 02:16 PM 03-10-2008
So while we're destroying minds, I see that the usual suspects have been mentioned already (shout out to Cojones for making 2g1c a household name!)

So, I see your 2g1c, and raise you the BME Pain Olympics

I do believe that's the trump card.
whiskey > work's Avatar whiskey > work 02:22 PM 03-10-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4H View Post

So while we're destroying minds, I see that the usual suspects have been mentioned already (shout out to Cojones for making 2g1c a household name!)

So, I see your 2g1c, and raise you the BME Pain Olympics

I do believe that's the trump card.

Is that the one where the guy gets plugged in the keister by a horse and dies? If so, I haven't seen it
Amon37's Avatar Amon37 03:18 PM 03-10-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskey > work View Post

Is that the one where the guy gets plugged in the keister by a horse and dies? If so, I haven't seen it

Think, machete, chopping something off.
longhorns's Avatar longhorns 08:41 PM 03-10-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskey > work View Post

Is that the one where the guy gets plugged in the keister by a horse and dies? If so, I haven't seen it

Hahahahaha! That was hilarious, i'm really laughing hahaha.
RAVEN56706's Avatar RAVEN56706 06:12 AM 03-11-2008
BME pain olympics is horrible... never watch that.... its vile and gross
First ... 3  4  5

Up
Mobile  Desktop