I have some basic questions, if there is a good online resource let me know.
1. I just figured out I have "rolls", seems to be damage and controller. Can you add more, I see "tank" and "healer" on gear. Under loadouts I have three sections, but only two rolls. I am confused.
2. My skill/power seem to be hit or miss on usefulness. I found I can respect for $500, does that price go up each time? Anyway to know how good a power will be unless you buy it?
3. I have two turrets now, but can only have one out. Is the newer one always better? Sometime they don't seem to do anything, just follow me around, but most of the time they attack.
4. You can only map six or so power/skills to the controller right? So some you just don't use, or can you quickly change rolls and just put them on the other rolls?
5. I have done several instances, which are cool, but the level of people who are in it vary. A level 16 instance had me (level 16 at the time) and some people in their 20s. Why? Are they there for loot or xp?
Now playing: Bloodborne
Recently Finished: The Order: 1886, Dying Light
PSN & XBL: Scuzzlebutt33