Uncharted: Among Thieves - Page 73 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #2161 of 2316 Old 04-13-2010, 09:28 AM
Advanced Member
 
Bazylik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 807
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 26
More people should be playing co-op it's so much fun. Also, plunder is fun as well and no one seems to be playing that either. This game offers so many MP options and people only stick to deathmatch, boring.

Last night I also encountered a dude who was abusing Sit Awe, damn these punks are annoying.

PSN: GeminiEffect
Bazylik is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2162 of 2316 Old 04-13-2010, 09:42 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
joeblow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 12,051
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 185
I'm looking forward to getting my first UC2 DLC in Siege. I've always been a huge fan of co-op modes and thought that the game didn't ship with enough of that for my tastes.

Los Angeles Lakers - 16 NBA Championships!

joeblow is online now  
post #2163 of 2316 Old 04-13-2010, 10:54 AM
AVS Special Member
 
dogdoctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Framingham, MA
Posts: 3,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeblow View Post

I'm looking forward to getting my first UC2 DLC in Siege. I've always been a huge fan of co-op modes and thought that the game didn't ship with enough of that for my tastes.

Joe...just for the record the trophies are also up online. You can't see them when you directly look at your trophies. But if you compare yourself to someone and look at the U2 trophies, you can see all the new ones at the bottom.


Also: King. After you took off last night I got mixed in with a group from overseas. We played nothing but objective based games (rotational). I must say it was fun for a change just to have Sniper rife and Pistole matches. Maybe we just need to mix it up again.

PSN ID: dogdoctor
dogdoctor is offline  
post #2164 of 2316 Old 04-13-2010, 09:53 PM
Member
 
Rare96ws6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingShorty View Post

Last night was kinda fun... took me a round to get back into the groove of things but after that it was pretty ok... I know what it takes to kill me and it's not skill, it's people using Sit Aware or Down-the-Irons. Anybody not using that will lose in a fight against me 9 times out of 10.


I like From The Hip more than Down The Irons. More people use D.T.I., but I like fighting in close to midrange and F.T.H. compliments my run and gun style. I very rarely lose in close with the pistol, but don't have the finess down for pulling the long gun up, aiming, then shooting perfectly to put the target down before I get put down. I can get great head shots all day long on co-op, but going against real people it is better for me right now to blind fire.
I don't think I lag at all, so it is strange that I lose so many long range fights. I have good reaction time; great infact. I have the reastion time of a female, which is supposed to be quicker than the avg. males! Racing at the track I always get a great reacion time, but it does not seem to translate to this game
Rare96ws6 is offline  
post #2165 of 2316 Old 04-14-2010, 06:30 AM
Newbie
 
Tehmk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm pretty glad the Uncharted devs are supporting the game, the new maps and skins will be a welcome addition. I need to start getting off MW2 and playing UC2 again.
Tehmk is offline  
post #2166 of 2316 Old 04-14-2010, 07:28 AM
Advanced Member
 
Kingram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Arizona
Posts: 727
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The new maps and skins are great but they need to get back to 1.04 before they lose their fan base.
Kingram is offline  
post #2167 of 2316 Old 04-14-2010, 09:41 PM
Member
 
Rare96ws6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Another player mentioned to me that there was at one time over 1 million playing this game on-line when it came out. I usually see about 55k to 70k a day now. Was there really that many playing?
Also, does anyone know why there are so many people not listed on the leader boards anymore? Even some players on my friends list are not showing up in the leader boards. It looks like players that have not played in a while are not listed, but I am not 100% sure.
Rare96ws6 is offline  
post #2168 of 2316 Old 04-15-2010, 10:33 PM
Advanced Member
 
musick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 535
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare96ws6 View Post

Another player mentioned to me that there was at one time over 1 million playing this game on-line when it came out. I usually see about 55k to 70k a day now. Was there really that many playing?

nope, not even close
musick is offline  
post #2169 of 2316 Old 04-16-2010, 12:53 PM
Senior Member
 
drummernrg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 272
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've been playing multiplayer since the public beta, two weeks before release. I don't recall when they switched the online stats from current players online versus daily players (1.04 time frame?).

Throughout 2009, it was typical to see 4K players online at night and I think the peak I saw was around 16K online during the weekend. When the stats switched to daily players, it has been consistent from 55K/day during the week to nearly 80K/day on the weekends.

Honestly, with all of the complaints people have had since 1.04, I've not seen a significant dip in the online population -- it seems consistent.

I think online population attrition is normal as people grind to a halt towards achieving level 60 (X) or dislike 1.04+ game play changes, but they are replaced by new people world wide who have purchased the game and are moving up through the ranks.

There have been calls to return to 1.04 and give people a crushing play list option instead: I do think it may be unwise to fragment the entire population, witness how hard it can be finding DLC only folks; it happens, but not frequently.
drummernrg is offline  
post #2170 of 2316 Old 04-16-2010, 01:23 PM
Senior Member
 
drummernrg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 272
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'll pick up online play again soon, certainly when the new DLC arrives next week.

I've been replaying Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, I just got it back this week! It has been a blast to play through the Fortress and Customs House (the basis for the Fort and the Flooded Ruins U2:AT multiplayer maps) and look at it with fresh eyes.

They really tightened up the controls in U2:AT, compared to Drake's Fortune:

- you have to switch weapons to throw a grenade (that is a pain)
- weapons do not have a scope/zoom in feature (except the Dragon sniper)
- melee feels lethargic (it is really hard to pull off a brutal combo)
- Drake's reaction time seems a little slower, he doesn't move as easily

As a game player, U2:AT has improved me because I looked at my play through medals in Drake's Fortune, I:

- played through once back in 2007, on normal mode (now I can't wait to replay it on crushing)
- didn't get any stealth kills (I guess I didn't realize they existed and I think the lethargic melee played a big role here)
- didn't get 10 kills hanging from a ledge (think U2:AT Tricky medal)
- didn't get 10 kills running and gunning (I guess I didn't think about playing this way)
- didn't really go into the rewards "store" and unlock weapons or skins

Thinking back, I think I really was mesmerized by the entire experience of Drake's Fortune, because it felt like I was playing a movie and I couldn't put it down. After finishing it over a few nights one week, I immediately loaned it to a friend, telling him: "you've got to try this out!"

Now, I'm going back into it as a more experienced gamer for my Platinum Trophy (U2:AT was my first). Trophy support was added to the game after I played it in 2007.
drummernrg is offline  
post #2171 of 2316 Old 04-16-2010, 02:19 PM
AVS Special Member
 
dogdoctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Framingham, MA
Posts: 3,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by drummernrg View Post

I'll pick up online play again soon, certainly when the new DLC arrives next week.

I've been replaying Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, I just got it back this week! It has been a blast to play through the Fortress and Customs House (the basis for the Fort and the Flooded Ruins U2:AT multiplayer maps) and look at it with fresh eyes.

They really tightened up the controls in U2:AT, compared to Drake's Fortune:

- you have to switch weapons to throw a grenade (that is a pain)
- weapons do not have a scope/zoom in feature (except the Dragon sniper)
- melee feels lethargic (it is really hard to pull off a brutal combo)
- Drake's reaction time seems a little slower, he doesn't move as easily

As a game player, U2:AT has improved me because I looked at my play through medals in Drake's Fortune, I:

- played through once back in 2007, on normal mode (now I can't wait to replay it on crushing)
- didn't get any stealth kills (I guess I didn't realize they existed and I think the lethargic melee played a big role here)
- didn't get 10 kills hanging from a ledge (think U2:AT Tricky medal)
- didn't get 10 kills running and gunning (I guess I didn't think about playing this way)
- didn't really go into the rewards "store" and unlock weapons or skins

Thinking back, I think I really was mesmerized by the entire experience of Drake's Fortune, because it felt like I was playing a movie and I couldn't put it down. After finishing it over a few nights one week, I immediately loaned it to a friend, telling him: "you've got to try this out!"

Now, I'm going back into it as a more experienced gamer for my Platinum Trophy (U2:AT was my first). Trophy support was added to the game after I played it in 2007.

You're a little late to the party though.

They did have all the medals for hangman (shooting, and grenades). You just never went back for them because you weren't driven to have all the unlocks and Eddie's Golden Gun. When they actually added PSN trophy support many of us went back right away to get the platinum. I mean, why not enjoy it a second time through just for a trophy. I did the game in 5 runs: Hard, Crushing, and .5 Easy for the 75 kills in a row (before Trophies) and then the exact same thing after trophies. I've contemplated picking it up again, but with all the other games I just haven't found the time to really desire to play it again.

PSN ID: dogdoctor
dogdoctor is offline  
post #2172 of 2316 Old 04-16-2010, 11:24 PM
Advanced Member
 
musick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 535
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by drummernrg View Post

I've been playing multiplayer since the public beta, two weeks before release. I don't recall when they switched the online stats from current players online versus daily players (1.04 time frame?).

Throughout 2009, it was typical to see 4K players online at night and I think the peak I saw was around 16K online during the weekend. When the stats switched to daily players, it has been consistent from 55K/day during the week to nearly 80K/day on the weekends.

Honestly, with all of the complaints people have had since 1.04, I've not seen a significant dip in the online population -- it seems consistent.

I think online population attrition is normal as people grind to a halt towards achieving level 60 (X) or dislike 1.04+ game play changes, but they are replaced by new people world wide who have purchased the game and are moving up through the ranks.

whether it changed with the latest update or when MW2 came out or when GOWIII came it may be hard to pinpoint but I don't put much stock in the #'s that show as far as daily players ... fact is it has taken much longer recently for matchmaking to not only put you into a match (I keep commenting that if I changed my name to "Waiting for player" I'd have no problems at all) but to put you into a match that isn't less than 5 on 5.
It's beyond frustrating to sit there as the matchmaking cycles through for 10+ minutes even with backing out

I also don't believe this game is a huge worldwide hit ... most of its sales have come from NA ... the lack of a large international community does make it harder to find games late at night (at least this is when I play most of the time)

I loved the MP from day 1 and still do despite any of the tweeks but there is no doubt in my mind there has been a drop off in players

I would have loved to have seen ND give some of that initial DLC away for free to get people back into the fold
musick is offline  
post #2173 of 2316 Old 04-22-2010, 09:43 AM
AVS Special Member
 
eddy_winds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,747
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
UNCHARTED 2 Siege Expansion Pack Coming This Thursday, Double Cash Weekend Returns!


To celebrate the release of the Siege Expansion Pack, this weekend marks the return of Double Cash Weekend!

Starts: Friday, April 23, 10:00 AM PDT

Ends: Monday, April 26, 10:00 AM PDT

double-cash-weekend-returns

My mom works for Sony, and she brought home a copy of "Starhawk BETA"
I quickly slipped it into my trusty PS3, and started playing.


GOOZEX Game/Movie Exchange
eddy_winds is offline  
post #2174 of 2316 Old 04-22-2010, 10:41 AM
AVS Special Member
 
dogdoctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Framingham, MA
Posts: 3,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy_winds View Post

UNCHARTED 2 Siege Expansion Pack Coming This Thursday, Double Cash Weekend Returns!


To celebrate the release of the Siege Expansion Pack, this weekend marks the return of Double Cash Weekend!

Starts: Friday, April 23, 10:00 AM PDT

Ends: Monday, April 26, 10:00 AM PDT

double-cash-weekend-returns

I ****ing knew it. I get requested to go fly out for a Monday interview and they pulls this. Damn them. Seriously I know it's not their fault, but I was screwed out of the last one as well. Damnit...looks like I will be needing to make up as much of it as I can on Friday and Saturday.


As for 1.07 yesterday. I played into the wee hours again and honestly it felt very good. The grenades still have those moments of not taking someone out, but for the most part they are much better about knocking people out or over. As for the balance to the weapons, damage, it felt much better last night. Not quite 1.04, but definately better. I was able to get into cover a lot before dying. Unfortanately it doesn't seen that they did anything with Situtational Awareness. Sigh. One can only hope.

PSN ID: dogdoctor
dogdoctor is offline  
post #2175 of 2316 Old 04-22-2010, 02:33 PM
Senior Member
 
drummernrg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 272
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well cool, I'll try to pick up the DLC tonight + FW 3.30. I downloaded 1.07 last night, but didn't get to play. See ya all online soon!

Did you see the preview videos of the new maps on IGN? They look great.

FYI: Target is selling $20 PSN cards for $17 in stores this week, I've never seen a sale on PSN cards ever before.

Final note: Naughty Dog opened up forums earlier this week @ http://forums.naughtydog.com/
drummernrg is offline  
post #2176 of 2316 Old 04-22-2010, 02:35 PM
Senior Member
 
Boston Litigator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 499
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
hit me up in you are looking to play online mighty-gli

Xbox live: Mighty GLI
PS3: Mighty-Gli
Boston Litigator is offline  
post #2177 of 2316 Old 04-22-2010, 03:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
dogdoctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Framingham, MA
Posts: 3,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by drummernrg View Post

Well cool, I'll try to pick up the DLC tonight + FW 3.30. I downloaded 1.07 last night, but didn't get to play. See ya all online soon!

Did you see the preview videos of the new maps on IGN? They look great.

FYI: Target is selling $20 PSN cards for $17 in stores this week, I've never seen a sale on PSN cards ever before.

Final note: Naughty Dog opened up forums earlier this week @ http://forums.naughtydog.com/

Hey Kik, you need to ask Austin about his butt whoopin' two night ago. My crew + Victor got placed against Boom, Aust, Bopper, WV and some other player. Let's just say it wasn't pretty. I (yes me), went 57-30. That is just amazing. I've never broken 50, and to break the barrier and almost break 60 was a great feeling. While the match was a disaster for them, it was all in good fun.

PSN ID: dogdoctor
dogdoctor is offline  
post #2178 of 2316 Old 04-22-2010, 04:49 PM
Senior Member
 
drummernrg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 272
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogdoctor View Post

you need to ask Austin about his butt whoopin' two night ago.... it was all in good fun.

Wow, he's been off for quite a while IMHO, which puts him below par for my game play level. Congrats on the 57 kills, that's Jack_Bauer_Clone territory!

Has anybody reached X yet? Will you still play with a lowly level 55 like me?

It really feels like I've not played forever, looking forward to seeing everyone online, it's been a while!
drummernrg is offline  
post #2179 of 2316 Old 04-23-2010, 03:29 AM
Member
 
Gumbi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Montgomery, Al
Posts: 136
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've been playing this quite a bit lately. Hit me up also!

Jeff

Live- xGUMBIx
PSN- xGUMBIx
Gumbi is offline  
post #2180 of 2316 Old 04-23-2010, 08:10 AM
AVS Special Member
 
eddy_winds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,747
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The new maps are amazing....They are beautifully rendered and they are so much fun. The Highrise is a new favorite map. The game is fun (siege mode)...

This is the best DLC by far...anyone agree?

My mom works for Sony, and she brought home a copy of "Starhawk BETA"
I quickly slipped it into my trusty PS3, and started playing.


GOOZEX Game/Movie Exchange
eddy_winds is offline  
post #2181 of 2316 Old 04-23-2010, 11:38 AM
AVS Special Member
 
dogdoctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Framingham, MA
Posts: 3,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
DLC is awesome. But damn, plunder is a beyoch to play on High Rise. And if you want to have any luck, best be sure to use Evasion. Way, way to many hiding spots.

As for Double Points: according to Drizzle - Points Cap at 150,000 per match. Not too shabby! I can't wait to do some real point scoring tonight.

PSN ID: dogdoctor
dogdoctor is offline  
post #2182 of 2316 Old 04-26-2010, 07:27 AM
Advanced Member
 
Bazylik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 807
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 26
The Highrise is the worst map to hit U2 yet, especially if playing Plunder mode. Idiots playing this mode don't help either.
The Museum on the other hand is fantastic, a really great map, I like the placements of the plunder chests, it makes for a really tight plunder matches.

The siege mode is awesome, too. Overall, 6 bucks well spent.

PSN: GeminiEffect
Bazylik is offline  
post #2183 of 2316 Old 04-26-2010, 08:24 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
joeblow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 12,051
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 185
I played all weekend for the first time since a week after completing the solo game, mainly because of the co-op DLC. What a fun pack it is.

I put in so much time that I went from Level 18 to Level 40 (I guess the 2x points helped ). Highrise is such a fantastic looking map; while dead I would cycle through the aerial camera shots just to enjoy the view. Hands down U2 is still the best looking game I've played.

Los Angeles Lakers - 16 NBA Championships!

joeblow is online now  
post #2184 of 2316 Old 04-26-2010, 01:25 PM
Senior Member
 
drummernrg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 272
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
What a fun weekend! To explore new maps and figure out how to get around, learn where the weapons are, find where snipers like to camp -- all the while with friends was great. The 150K cap was icing on the cake.

The museum map just feels huge and the hi-rise map rewards vertical thinking, but man that helicopter rocket punch is brutal! :~)

It is extremely easy to be outflanked on most of the hi-rise and we were schooled by a clan of b*stard green skeletons there, but to have everything feel new again was awesome. It was a sore point, so for therapy we would go out of the way after green skeletons for the rest of the weekend.

I never shouted "Get Off of My Lawn!" so much in my life and I got to level 56. I can't believe I'm still playing Uncharted 2 multiplayer: I didn't ever think I'd get past level 50 or play past January.

Now that the weekend is over, I'm out of Plunder exclusive mode. I'll set up a custom match and explore the new maps. Who's up for some crushing objective co-op and siege medals?
drummernrg is offline  
post #2185 of 2316 Old 04-26-2010, 04:03 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
joeblow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 12,051
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 185
How do you select crushing difficulty for the Siege mod?

Los Angeles Lakers - 16 NBA Championships!

joeblow is online now  
post #2186 of 2316 Old 04-26-2010, 09:43 PM
Member
 
Rare96ws6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
You can't select Crushing diffeculty for seige, gold rush or survival. it is only selectable on your plater card for the co-op objective games. I just finished them on Hard mode myself. Now we get a trophy for crushing!
Rare96ws6 is offline  
post #2187 of 2316 Old 04-26-2010, 09:47 PM
Member
 
Rare96ws6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This weekend was fun with ther new maps and all. Playing was a blast, since everyone was just in it to hit the $150k mark. I put on "half loaded" and hit it many times.
The only down side is that since patch 1.07, I can't play with some of my friends. It imediately kicks one of us out when joining each other. The only way around it seems to be to have a mutual friend invite both of us, but even then we can not hear each other, although the mutual friend can hear us both.
Anyone else experience this? If so, what is the work around?

thanks.
Rare96ws6 is offline  
post #2188 of 2316 Old 04-27-2010, 07:26 AM
AVS Special Member
 
eddy_winds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,747
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:


The only way around it seems to be to have a mutual friend invite both of us, but even then we can not hear each other, although the mutual friend can hear us both.
Anyone else experience this? If so, what is the work around?

Have you tried logging off..

rebooting the PS3(helps with the mic issues too)

Also hit reply to the 'party invite' you received

To join a group of friends if your having trouble

My mom works for Sony, and she brought home a copy of "Starhawk BETA"
I quickly slipped it into my trusty PS3, and started playing.


GOOZEX Game/Movie Exchange
eddy_winds is offline  
post #2189 of 2316 Old 04-28-2010, 01:05 AM
Member
 
Rare96ws6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Rebooting while it happened helped with one friend, but not with all of them. When replying to an invite, I can join a friend, but then imediately get kicked and end up alone in the lobby. Others have told me it has been happening to them too, so maybe it is a glitch with 1.07.
I have 2 friends that I still can't pair up with unless someone else invites both of us, one of which I can't ever hear when we do play together.
Rare96ws6 is offline  
post #2190 of 2316 Old 04-28-2010, 07:18 AM
AVS Special Member
 
eddy_winds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,747
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
so maybe it is a glitch with 1.07

Been happening since 1.04 etc..

My mom works for Sony, and she brought home a copy of "Starhawk BETA"
I quickly slipped it into my trusty PS3, and started playing.


GOOZEX Game/Movie Exchange
eddy_winds is offline  
Reply PlayStation Area

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off