Uncharted: Among Thieves - Page 78 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #2311 of 2316 Old 10-16-2010, 02:05 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Anyone up for playing multi player or co op today or tomorrow ?

Add me.

PSN ID: TraponeJR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2312 of 2316 Old 10-29-2010, 07:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipinoyakuza View Post

Anyone up for playing multi player or co op today or tomorrow ?

We love holidays like Halloween! I'm sure you do too - because it almost always means we've got something more special than the same-old, same-old planned in UNCHARTED 2 multiplayer for such weekends. Don't forget that there tend to be plenty of holidays towards the end of the calendar - and we're heading into the last couple of months of 2010.

As always, to recap: The Lab is a special, limited-time playlist for UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves multiplayer that is active every other weekend. The Lab playlist features one or more custom-tuned gametype variations chosen by our game designers to test potential new settings, try out alternate gametypes in a real-world setting or just mix things up for the sake of variety.

The Lab is open from Friday, October 29, at 10:00 AM PDT (what time is that in my city?) through Monday, November 1, at 10:00 AM PDT (what time is that in my city?).

The Halloween weekend episode of The Lab features 2 vs 2 Elimination. The suspense created by having only one life per round in Elimination fits a Halloween nicely, don't you think? Because the teams are limited to 2 players each, we've lowered the number of rounds to 3 in each match. We've also disabled Boosters - to keep things on an even field with teams of this small size - and removed power weapons from all the active maps in The Lab.

Of course, nothing says a Halloween event without a trick and a treat. The trick is we're putting everyone in a Halloween appropriate costume for the entirety of this weekend - by having teams of only the Dead Explorer and Skelzor, just as we had during our Halloween event in 2009. The treat is that all weekend we'll be awarding Double Cash and the cash cap has been raised to double its normal amount as well - to $150,000 for competitive multiplayer and $200,000 for cooperative multiplayer.

The active maps for this weekend of The Lab are:

* The Ice Cave
* The Plaza
* The Temple
* The Train Wreck

We'll be opening the 2 vs 2 Elimination discussion thread on the Naughty Dog community forums at about the same time The Lab starts this weekend. Be sure to leave your thoughts after you've had a chance to play a few rounds!

My mom works for Sony, and she brought home a copy of "Starhawk BETA"
I quickly slipped it into my trusty PS3, and started playing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #2313 of 2316 Old 11-01-2010, 03:16 PM

Liked: 12
I had to play this weekend and I made level 61. Definitely slowing down on U2 multiplayer and working on the backlog of other games!
post #2314 of 2316 Old 11-11-2010, 08:34 AM
AVS Special Member

The Lab starts up again later this week with a weekend of M32 - Hammers Onlywe'll post full details, including variation parameters and maps on Thursday, November 11and then we'll be closing out the month with a Thanksgiving themed event.

If you're new to The Lab, welcome! The Lab is a special playlist we will be running for a limited time on designated weekends, roughly every other weekend. You can access The Lab playlist within the set of playlists found in Matchmaking in UNCHARTED 2 multiplayer. During each weekend The Lab is active, we'll be running a specialized playlist featuring one or more custom-tuned gametype variations from the tons of variables we can tweak in our multiplayer gameplay settings.

November 12 - 15
M32 - Hammers Only
You've experienced RPGs Only through our Deathmatch variations options and been through The Lab episode of Grenades Only to get your fill of explosives-only action in multiplayer. In that vein, we've focused on that one power weaponthe M32 - Hammer, just in case you didn't catch that just nowthat you all both love and hate. We're keeping Boosters active expressly so you are presented with the difficult choicedo I go for Sure Foot or Launch Man? Of course, some of you are going to go with Come Get Some for the extra cashalthough with relatively limited ammo in your M32 - Hammer, you may not want to opt for Half Loaded unless you're exceedingly masochistic or just want a challenge. There's a few other gametype parameters we're working out for this episode, so check back later this week for our regular Thursday update on The Lab for full details.

the_lab_november_2010_schedule

My mom works for Sony, and she brought home a copy of "Starhawk BETA"
I quickly slipped it into my trusty PS3, and started playing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #2315 of 2316 Old 11-11-2010, 10:15 AM
Advanced Member

Does anyone know where I can download an Uncharted 2 Windows 7 Theme? I found one, but that only has 1 wallpaper. Would like one with a few nice screenshots.
post #2316 of 2316 Old 12-03-2010, 09:34 PM

Up to 8x cash over the next few days...

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/...rate_hanukkah/

PSN:
Reply PlayStation Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page