post #361 of 653 Old 05-23-2010, 06:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
Liked: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfoltz View Post

I will also add that I hate all Grand Theft Auto games and love this game.

Never been a fan myself due to the genre. R* do seem to be masters of fleshing out genres. That said I'm digging this one.

I hope to see more different genres from R* in the future, personally I think they would have been the perfect fit for Fallout.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #362 of 653 Old 05-24-2010, 07:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew91 View Post

There's no way I'll make it through this game without breaking a controller or two.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Spoiler  
I can't even beat Bonnie in the horse race, despite trying about a dozen times. I either get thrown from the horse, fall off a cliff, get stuck on a fence, or she gets a miracle burst of speed at the end. Complete BS.

I'm sure it will get better, but right now I need to take a break. I'm scaring my kids with all of my yelling.

Have you tried changing the control option for the horse beeing camera relative and not horse relative? I know alot of person were having issues and changed the setting, I know I changed mine and easily beated Bonnie. Give it a try
post #363 of 653 Old 05-24-2010, 09:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 61
After reading the horse complications I was sure I would be upset with the controls, but I think the horse controls are perfect with default settings. I haven't lost a race yet...and they give you plenty of races in this game. Controlling the horse reminds me of driving the ATV driving in Bad Company 2.

Anyone know where to find fast horses in the wild? I don't want to buy any because they get murdered by various animals/guns in the wilderness.
post #364 of 653 Old 05-24-2010, 09:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

After reading the horse complications I was sure I would be upset with the controls, but I think the horse controls are perfect with default settings. I haven't lost a race yet...and they give you plenty of races in this game. Controlling the horse reminds me of driving the ATV driving in Bad Company 2.

Anyone know where to find fast horses in the wild? I don't want to buy any because they get murdered by various animals/guns in the wilderness.

Didn't have any complication with the horse either. Except that I changed my camera right off the bat. Never tried the default setting, might try it to see if it's really that bad.

The horse that you get from Bonnie is one of the fastest in the game (I read it on gamefaqs, don't know if it's true). Try to keep it alive. If you want to keep a fast horse tho, you might have to buy one since if it dies, you can use the deed again and whistle it back to life
post #365 of 653 Old 05-24-2010, 09:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 105
Okay, had a chance to get in several hours of gameplay in this weekend...

A few comments: (Please note - these are my observations from this weekends hours of play. I haven't finished it or even gotten too far into it)

-- Horse controls. People are complaining about them? Really? If you're a veteran gamer there's no WAY this is difficult for you. Methinks some people are just looking for something to complain about if you're calling this difficult. I mean, seriously: You point a direction, the horse goes there. What exactly are you looking for????

-- Graphics? I think they're amazing. I'm not a tech head, admittedly, I couldn't give a sh&$ if it's 1080, 480, 680 or 2,000... I look at the screen, it looks stunning. Last night, I stopped to watch the Sunset of the Rio Grand (looks like the Rio Grand to me) and just sat and watched it from different angles. A low-angle silouette of my guy on his horse with the sun behind him had me wishing for the ability to do a screen capture.

-- Sound? Simply amazing. RockStar has this down pat. The soundtrack, the voice acting, the effects, I think they're all fantastic. Just awesome.

-- Game Mechanics: No issues at all, things work pretty much how I expect them to. I want to do something, I do it. I DO wish there were more people to talk to. I like the different guns and their abilities. Nothing earth-shattering or new that I've seen, but seem to be well executed.

I like the amazing variety of things you can do. Hunting, picking, skinning, going after Wanted guys... I dig all that stuff.

-- Game/plot: Kinda slow, to be frank. Not sure what I expected, but things aren't exactly cooking along. I'm really hoping it gets more interesting and picks up as I progress, cause right now it's kind of a dud.

-- Characters: Another thing RockStar does well, the characters make the game. Funny personalities (not all, but many) and intresting quirks and manners. HOWEVER, I will temper this by saying that the one character I have NOT found interesting or funny or memorable is... John Marsten. He just kinda goes along and does this stuff for people and... that's it. Oh sure, he'll throw in an occasional threat or insult, but I really wish he'd be more engaging and / or likable. Niko was great, I found him growing on me, and appreciated him and his lot in life. Not so with John yet - but admittedly, I'm not very far in. I'm hoping to learn more than changes things.
Atmosphere: Fanastic!! VERY, VERY well done. It really captures the flavor of the Old West, and anybody that grew up watching John Wayne and Clint Eastwood movies will probably really enjoy it. HOWEVER: WHERE ARE THE INDIANS???? Maybe they show up later, but how in the WORLD can you have an Old West game without Indians?????

-- Rating? Heck I don't know, I'm too early in, but I WILL say this. It aint no 9.7 or 10... It's just weird to me that the ratings were SO high for this, and it's not THAT great. Very good, yes, high quality, no doubt. But not as great as the ratings have been. I just think the industry has some kind of love affair with RockStar... Seriously, if some other company had come out with this, it would be getting 8.5, 8.0....

Oh well, just one guy's opinions, nothing more.

"Where's the Imp???" "SHUTUP!!"

post #366 of 653 Old 05-24-2010, 10:14 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
the indian thing - I think they are in last section - tall trees/ blackwater - top part of map that opens last - I do not think they are the indians you may expect though - the time line in game may be past the open indian roaming period and they are now renagade "bandits" indians - only did one mission up there just opened up and that is who was involved.

Ive been roping wild horses as well - the white fast one is very nice ( hungarian half breed i think) - got it in mexico - but when hunting you go through them sooo fast lol - the cougars are the worst bear attack from no where wasnt much fun either tbh they seem to spawn and attack from no where at times.

PSN:aquasal
The weekend group
post #367 of 653 Old 05-24-2010, 06:24 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Can anyone here who has beaten the game tell me how many main missions are left after I finally accomplish the "main" objective and settle down of sorts? I'm sort of herding cattle from Bonnie's to this other "place" with a certain youth and don't know if this is just a prolonged ending until the credits roll or if there maybe is a second climax.

Also I would like to add how amazing this game looks on my PS3. The last game that wowed me graphically was Resonance of Fate, which was also multi-platform, and the load times were phenomenal, almost non-existent (for comparison, the load times for Dragon Age would kill a stroked man if the EMS took that long). RDR also has exceptionally fast load times for its scope, and the atmosphere is just stunning. I find RDR far more appealing than exclusives like God of War, Heavy Rain, MGS4, or Uncharted 2, which I've played all quite thoroughly. And I thought it was going to be stupid because it was a Rockstar game, was multi-plat, and I had to contend with hill-billies.

And so far only a few games have gotten me excited this generation, and I play probably half a dozen games a month peak and have exhausted the PS3 selection (and abused Gamefly) to the point where I bought a Wii to supplement downtimes between PS3 releases.

This game has a ton of little details that show the developers put a lot of thought into every aspect. The most striking thing is that they place a lot of variation and thus realism to the interactions between even the most minor of characters to the point where 99% of the players will not get to see or hear it unless they replay a certain segment or repeat an action multiple times. For example, when I aim my gun at De Santa or at one of his men, there are literally a dozen different things he will say about it, and he's only a minor character that gets killed off not too long after. Or when I'm riding shotgun with Reyes and he talks about all his revolutionary ideals and philosophies, if I die and have to restart the shotgun sequence again (and I die a whole lot), Reyes will have a whole host of new things to say that didn't make it during our first conversation. Why even bother with new dialogue for a failed attempt? That just boggles the mind as it is a waste of money and resources for little gain, but for those looking close enough (or dying enough times), such almost easter-egg like details make up a large chunk of the game disc.
Other subtle details I've noticed are the horse-lover telling you to leave him in peace while brushing his horse when you complete his mission, or the political snoop that gets agitated if you keep circling back to him when you're done blackmailing him with scandalous photos. Most people would just move on and completely not notice these details.

The Chinaman and woman (I think there's only two) are also funny, and they actually bothered to put them in there, and get the proper Chinese dialect too.
post #368 of 653 Old 05-24-2010, 07:28 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
I like this game alot guys. Today is the first day I played it for around 4-5 hours. Its GTA similar but a tad different. I like all the side missions that you can take on. All you have to do is ride and you'll find something.
post #369 of 653 Old 05-24-2010, 07:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Man.. those cougars are brutal! Heard 'em growling, so I spun around shot at one, and another came out of nowhere and killed my horse. So I Dead Eye slayed and skinned him, but as soon as I started walking another one ninja pounced on me and killed me. I swear, don't get too attached to the gold stallion because some critters make short work of your horses.
post #370 of 653 Old 05-24-2010, 09:40 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubBucket View Post

Man.. those cougars are brutal! Heard 'em growling, so I spun around shot at one, and another came out of nowhere and killed my horse. So I Dead Eye slayed and skinned him, but as soon as I started walking another one ninja pounced on me and killed me. I swear, don't get too attached to the gold stallion because some critters make short work of your horses.

You can get the deed for that stallion and just respawn it whenever you want, pricey though. But yeah, a pack of cougars was the end of my first stallion. They come at you so fast and it's a one hit kill on your horse.

I noticed today that you can basically "farm" wolves. They seem to travel in groups of ~5 and they respawn quickly, about the same length of time it takes to skin all 5 of them. You can basically just sit there and take down the pack, skin them, take down the next pack, etc. Decent way to make money if you need it.

PSN / Steam - KrimsonStudios
post #371 of 653 Old 05-24-2010, 11:25 PM

silverwolf0, you're getting there. I don't want to spoil anything, but the last mission picks up a little bit after you do all the boring stuff.

post #372 of 653 Old 05-25-2010, 06:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenous112 View Post

silverwolf0, you're getting there. I don't want to spoil anything, but the last mission picks up a little bit after you do all the boring stuff.

I believe I have 2 missions left. Is it OK to finish these, or does anything become unavailable? I want to 100% the SP, so I don't want to speed through the final mission and be locked out of my playthrough.

------------------------------------
PSN/XBO: frankthetoad
post #373 of 653 Old 05-25-2010, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenous112 View Post

Okay I've never actually beaten a GTA game before, so I don't know if I've reached the end or not. There aren't any more letters on the mini-map for me to run to, so I'm guessing I've done all the main missions. But isn't there some sort of ending where the credits roll? And do I have to load an old save to revert back to my old skin? Because I'm not liking the new look or voice.
post #374 of 653 Old 05-25-2010, 08:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwolf0 View Post

Okay I've never actually beaten a GTA game before, so I don't know if I've reached the end or not. There aren't any more letters on the mini-map for me to run to, so I'm guessing I've done all the main missions. But isn't there some sort of ending where the credits roll? And do I have to load an old save to revert back to my old skin? Because I'm not liking the new look or voice.

MAYBE some spoiler tag.... I'm like 5 hours in... guess I'll stop reading this thread.
post #375 of 653 Old 05-25-2010, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashboard View Post

MAYBE some spoiler tag.... I'm like 5 hours in... guess I'll stop reading this thread.

I didn't mean to spoil anything, so I was trying to sound as vague as possible. I'll be sure to use the spoiler tag from now on though. I've found the answer to my question, if anyone is interested:

Spoiler  
You can go to Blackwater as Jack Marston and there will be a ? mark for a new stranger quest called "Remember My Family". After a couple of hops meeting Ross's wife and brother, you find Ross by the river and draw your guns. Once you win the duel, the credits start rolling. After it ends, you gain some fame and get back control of Jack.

Gawd there's like over half a dozen Rockstar studios? They just say screw it half way and start listing names without titles. And the block of text for the "local population" and all the other hillbilly riff-raff in the background. I'd say a thousand peeps or more total in the credits, if there aren't too many duplicates.
post #376 of 653 Old 05-25-2010, 09:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Thank you sir, I know you didn't mean to spoil anthing and tried to be as vague as possible but still a little clue and give alot of infos and spoils the story.

Unrelated... how do you do spoiler tag?
post #377 of 653 Old 05-25-2010, 09:47 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 61
[spoiler]Info[/spoilier] (I misspelled "spoiler" in the second bracket to show you).
post #378 of 653 Old 05-25-2010, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashboard View Post

Thank you sir, I know you didn't mean to spoil anthing and tried to be as vague as possible but still a little clue and give alot of infos and spoils the story.

Unrelated... how do you do spoiler tag?

(SPOILER) You rescue the princess in the last castle after beating Bowser for the 8th time (/SPOILER)

Replace the () with [], or just quote it and replace everything inside with SPOILER.
post #379 of 653 Old 05-25-2010, 10:03 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

[spoiler]Info[/spoilier] (I misspelled "spoiler" in the second bracket to show you).

Quote:

(SPOILER) You rescue the princess in the last castle after beating Bowser for the 8th time (/SPOILER)

Replace the () with [], or just quote it and replace everything inside with SPOILER.

Thanks guys but now.. I can't play Mario because I know you rescue the princess after Bowser
post #380 of 653 Old 05-25-2010, 10:38 AM
AVS Special Member

For those trying to figure out how far they are from getting 100%: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...checklist.html

The social club also has detailed stats (same as in-game) and an achievement list with tips for some. You also unlock an outfit by registering with the social club and get updates on social club challenges (there's one running now in Pike's Basin that unlocks a cheat). Apparently they will add more social club challenges as time goes on.

They do appear to be having some issues keeping sync'd with your game, though. The 100% page was showing things mostly correctly for me on the areas discovered map, but now has some areas marked as not discovered that are in my game.
post #381 of 653 Old 05-25-2010, 10:42 AM

Spoiler  
Everyone on the season finale of LOST was an Alien lizard covered in human skin

post #382 of 653 Old 05-25-2010, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grand sport View Post

Spoiler  
Everyone on the season finale of LOST was and Alien lizard covered in human skin

Spoiler  
and they all had flash flowards on April 29th
post #383 of 653 Old 05-25-2010, 11:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 17
Quote:

What a twist!

PSN / Steam - KrimsonStudios
post #384 of 653 Old 05-25-2010, 11:12 AM

A couple questions....

#1 - When using the map you can buy that shows where all plants are, is it 20 minutes real time or sped-up RDR time?

#2 - Is there any way to tell the speed rating of your current horse?

#3 - I thought I read that you can transport to any of your houses/rental properties. I can't figure out how to do this if it is possible.

I'm sure I'll have more...

Thanks!
post #385 of 653 Old 05-25-2010, 11:36 AM

Quote:

you have missions for J and U but they come and go as they are only available durring the day and sometimes the game gets them sidetracked and they wont be where they are supposed to be until you leave and come back. I see you've found the ending as well, but yes the last part you need to meet a stranger.

post #386 of 653 Old 05-25-2010, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankthetoad View Post

I believe I have 2 missions left. Is it OK to finish these, or does anything become unavailable? I want to 100% the SP, so I don't want to speed through the final mission and be locked out of my playthrough.

At the end of the game you can complete anything you missed, like bounties or strangers.

post #387 of 653 Old 05-25-2010, 06:19 PM

Liked: 16
Rav, how's the posse? Do you guys like RDR multiplayer?

I'm curious how it has turned out since I do plan to get RDR someday, but it's a matter of where will RDR go in the backlog of games to get to?
post #388 of 653 Old 05-25-2010, 08:46 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 32
Pure comedy:

&fs=1" width="644" height="390">PG9iamVjdCB3aWR0aD0iNjQwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjM4NSI+PHBhcmFtIG5hbWU9Im1vdmllIiB2YWx1ZT0iaHR0cDovL3d3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbS92LzdxN3Y0RjhyOU9nJmFtcDtjb2xvcjE9MHhiMWIxYjEmYW1wO2NvbG9yMj0weGQwZDBkMCZhbXA7aGw9ZW5fVVMmYW1wO2ZlYXR1cmU9cGxheWVyX2VtYmVkZGVkJmFtcDtmcz0xIj48L3BhcmFtPjxwYXJhbSBuYW1lPSJhbGxvd0Z1bGxTY3JlZW4iIHZhbHVlPSJ0cnVlIj48L3BhcmFtPjxwYXJhbSBuYW1lPSJhbGxvd1NjcmlwdEFjY2VzcyIgdmFsdWU9ImFsd2F5cyI+PC9wYXJhbT48ZW1iZWQgc3JjPSJodHRwOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL3YvN3E3djRGOHI5T2cmYW1wO2NvbG9yMT0weGIxYjFiMSZhbXA7Y29sb3IyPTB4ZDBkMGQwJmFtcDtobD1lbl9VUyZhbXA7ZmVhdHVyZT1wbGF5ZXJfZW1iZWRkZWQmYW1wO2ZzPTEiIHR5cGU9ImFwcGxpY2F0aW9uL3gtc2hvY2t3YXZlLWZsYXNoIiBhbGxvd2Z1bGxzY3JlZW49InRydWUiIGFsbG93U2NyaXB0QWNjZXNzPSJhbHdheXMiIHdpZHRoPSI2NDAiIGhlaWdodD0iMzg1Ij48L2VtYmVkPjwvb2JqZWN0Pg==&fs=1" />[ATTN POSTER: YouTube Insert Error: Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click 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" target="_blank">here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.]

&fs=1&hd=1" width="858" height="508">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&fs=1&hd=1" />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">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

&fs=1" width="644" height="390">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&fs=1" />[ATTN POSTER: YouTube Insert Error: Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click 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" target="_blank">here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.]

post #389 of 653 Old 05-26-2010, 12:53 AM

You forgot Cougar-Man!

post #390 of 653 Old 05-26-2010, 06:05 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgr_stl View Post

A couple questions....

#1 - When using the map you can buy that shows where all plants are, is it 20 minutes real time or sped-up RDR time?

#2 - Is there any way to tell the speed rating of your current horse?

#3 - I thought I read that you can transport to any of your houses/rental properties. I can't figure out how to do this if it is possible.

I'm sure I'll have more...

Thanks!

I think fast travel is just to towns you visited, not to your houses. Use the campsite and then choose location to travel to.
Reply PlayStation Area

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page