Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS3 / PS4) - Page 18 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 2Likes

Old 09-04-2015, 01:13 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1158 Post(s)
Liked: 929
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1njin View Post
I just grabbed a copy. A buddy of mine wanted to give it a try, so i figured what the hell. I'm told I don't need to upgrade my PS membership to PS+ to play it. My membership lapsed, so the money i was going to spend just to get back online I can put towards this game.

Nothing else PS4 related is holding my interest until maybe BLOPS3, Uncharted 4 (or 5 or whatever it is), and that Clancy Recon game.
You get Heavensward or vanilla? HW has both and each takes about 30 days to plow through for one character to do all the story. Were on Goblin in a good free company (guild) if your interested.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2015, 06:03 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
Liked: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
Pen is still pretty active. I'm back and forth.
I want to get back into it, but piles of bills are preventing me from doing so. Also Witcher 3. Eventually I want to get back in and get my Dragoon finally.

Stand tall and shake the heavens...
Old 09-05-2015, 04:29 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1158 Post(s)
Liked: 929
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuSoardGraphite View Post
I want to get back into it, but piles of bills are preventing me from doing so. Also Witcher 3. Eventually I want to get back in and get my Dragoon finally.
I'm off and on. Actually thinking about suspending my sub again. Metal Gear and life is taking time...I'm caught up to HW too.
devilbones likes this.
Old 09-08-2015, 08:17 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 574
Yeah, I'm in a fairly hardcore progression group for raiding, so I tend to play a lot. I am starting to feel the burnout though with how overtuned the last two fights of the raid are. Feels like they were built simply to stall the world first groups, which means those without 100 hours a week to raid are feeling the strain.
Old 09-09-2015, 05:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Liked: 108
I grabbed the copy with vanilla and Heavensword.

So far so good, I'm enjoying it. I will never have the time to dump crazy hours into the game, but its a genre I've always enjoyed.

I didn't jump onto Goblin - somebody here at work roles on Jenova. However I'm seeing pretty quickly that these guys aren't on too much. Maybe I should role a toon on Goblin. We'll see.
Old 09-16-2015, 02:07 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1njin View Post
I grabbed the copy with vanilla and Heavensword.

So far so good, I'm enjoying it. I will never have the time to dump crazy hours into the game, but its a genre I've always enjoyed.

I didn't jump onto Goblin - somebody here at work roles on Jenova. However I'm seeing pretty quickly that these guys aren't on too much. Maybe I should role a toon on Goblin. We'll see.
Nice, hope you have fun!

It's a great game, I'm loving it so far.

After semi-hardcore raiding on World of Warcraft the past couple years I'm just into this for the leveling experience and relaxed gameplay and awesome graphics/world.
Old 10-27-2015, 12:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Patch 3.1 lands on November 10th. Bringing a new 24 man raid, Airship Exploration missions, and a minigame that might be very addictive...

Old 12-01-2015, 11:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Free login period for the month of December, you get a free 96 hours if you log in during the month of December and your account has been inactive for at least 30 days. More details at the link below.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1149000
Old 02-02-2016, 04:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 395
Started playing again the other day after I snagged the base game on PS4 for around $7. Haven't played in about a year and a half. Not sure I can get used to the controller for anything other than casual low level play. But I hear my Logitech G600 MMO mouse will work out of the box on FFXIV. Just need to go find it. I split my time between PC and PS4 depending on which character I'm playing. My main is on Hyperion and my alt is on Midgardsormr. Trying to get through all the content up to 2.55 so I can do the Heavensward stuff. got something like 85 quests left to do.

Anyone still playing at all?

Marafice Eye <--- All gamertags listed there - Twitch TV Channel YouTube Channel
__________________________________________________ _
Old 02-02-2016, 11:22 PM
AVS Special Member

I am, may or may not be leaving Goblin soon though. Raid scene on this server is dead.
Old 02-03-2016, 03:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PENDRAG0ON View Post
I am, may or may not be leaving Goblin soon though. Raid scene on this server is dead.
I'm not even at that point yet, still working through the ARR story quests. The FC I just joined on Hyperion seems pretty active though. The leader saw me wandering around Ul'dah in my AF gear on my paladin and made me literally an entire gear set, every slot, of HQ Mythrite. Super nice dude and really friendly FC.
Old 02-15-2016, 08:55 PM
AVS Special Member

I'm now on Leviathan, holy crap is this server active...
Old 02-16-2016, 06:28 PM
AVS Special Member

I've been playing a lot lately. Finished off the ARR story to get into Heavensward. Soon as I did I went straight over and unlocked Machinist. Hit almost 51 today with it, having a blast (pun intended) Just had to go through and unlock almost all the level 50 dungeons. Now I have to do them all so I can jump into the roulette for them and start the slog to 60

Marafice Eye <--- All gamertags listed there - Twitch TV Channel YouTube Channel
__________________________________________________ _
Sponsored Links
Advertisement