post #91 of 92 Old 09-24-2012, 10:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Schempp View Post

Great game IMO. But yeah, if you didn't play and enjoy the greatest Zelda IMO(Link to the Past), you may not like this.

Actually, I've just beaten the second boss and am loving it now. It seems like a simple game, but has surprising depth and challenging puzzles. The learning curve is small and I doubt I'll have any problems picking up where I left off, if a take a prolonged break from the game. 3D Dot Heroes would be fantastic on the Vita... make it happen Atlus.

It's funny, my backlog includes games like Dark Souls, Skyrim, Arkham City, MW3, Max Payne, Ghost Recon, etc (the list goes on and on) and this is the game that captures my attention. I can play it casually, but it is much more satisfying than any iOS game.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 92 Old 09-24-2012, 02:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikazaru View Post

Actually, I've just beaten the second boss and am loving it now. It seems like a simple game, but has surprising depth and challenging puzzles. The learning curve is small and I doubt I'll have any problems picking up where I left off, if a take a prolonged break from the game. 3D Dot Heroes would be fantastic on the Vita... make it happen Atlus.
It's funny, my backlog includes games like Dark Souls, Skyrim, Arkham City, MW3, Max Payne, Ghost Recon, etc (the list goes on and on) and this is the game that captures my attention. I can play it casually, but it is much more satisfying than any iOS game.

End game sword is awesome. Stretches from one side of the screen to the other and is 1.5 or 2 long smile.gif

Spin and kill everything at once.

Chris Schempp
How to post links to Amazon.com Products.
PSN - Mandos_eD
Reply PlayStation Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page