I have a few questions about this wheel:
1. Does it work with PC gaming?
2. Does it work with Xbox 360 ? (I'm assuming it doesn't)
3. Does the wheel seem big enough? (for adult sized American hands)
4. Is the force feedback legit?
5. If you don't want to use the stick/clutch controls, do you have to? Do they get in the way?
I had the Microsoft brand force feedback wheel for the Xbox 360, and found it to be quite lame. The wheel itself was too small for my hands, and seemed like holding a cheap toy. The force feedback was very weak, and just didn't seem very convincing at all. Overall, I found it to be extremely disappointing, which was kinda strange, cause back in the late 90's I had Microsoft's sidewinder force feedback wheel for the PC, and that wheel was pretty decent. At least the FF was legit on it.