Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 12-12-2010, 07:47 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Hey all -

I have an older Rocketfish Wireless Gaming Wheel from a few years ago that I haven't used in a while. I decided to blow the dust off of it and hook it up to play some Burnout Paradise. The problem is, I've hooked it up correctly and it's not working. Strangely, it acknowledges the "Home" button which let's me set the wheel to controller number 1. And from that particular screen, the "X" button responds. But once I'm back in the game screen, I'm getting no response at all.

The wireless usb receiver that connects to the PS3 is lighting up as controller 1 and 2 as well. I don't remember it doing this in the past.

I know that certain 3rd party controllers have been disabled with recent updates. Anyone know anything about the Rocketfish wheel?

TIA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-12-2010, 10:12 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Problem solved.

I tried several times shutting the PS3 down and starting from scratch with the same results. On the third try it suddenly began working. Weird.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply PlayStation Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page