PS3 + Vuze + MacBook Pro - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 03-28-2011, 10:26 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've done some reading on here and across the net but can't find any definitive info on how to accomplish what i'm aiming to do. I recently picked up a PS3 and a new MacBook Pro (i5 processor) and downloaded the Vuze client over the weekend. Vuze makes it seem fairly straight forward to download videos, drag them to the device of your choice (PS3 in this case), then view the content on your TV. I've downloaded a few movies to test this out, and i drag the files to PS3 in the side bar and Vuze does some 'converting' i'm assuming to put the file in the appropriate format so that it will play; however, when i access the Vuze client from the PS3 menu and click on the respective video file (it shows .mp4 format) I get Corrupted Data. Does anyone have experience with this and can you provide some pointers? Also, what's the best program to use to burn my current Blu Ray collection to the MacBook so that i could stream them to my PS3 and not have to deal with the discs? Would i lose any quality in doing this? Thanks in advance for your help!
Reply PlayStation Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page