Forum Jump: 

post #121 of 125 Old 03-18-2014, 06:48 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Happy Remaster Day everyone! biggrin.gif

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 125 Old 03-22-2014, 01:47 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 557
I really want to pick this up, but at the same time I don't want to spend money on last gen stuff anymore... Why Square? Why no PS4 port?

PSN - Pendragoongp
NNID - Pendragoon
Include your AVS username in the friend request.
post #123 of 125 Old 03-22-2014, 06:57 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by PENDRAG0ON View Post

I really want to pick this up, but at the same time I don't want to spend money on last gen stuff anymore... Why Square? Why no PS4 port?

I'm so not done with the ps3 it's not even funny. just like last gen, i'm going to have 2 consoles active in my setup (last gen, ps2 and ps3)

Stand tall and shake the heavens...
post #124 of 125 Old 03-22-2014, 07:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Aside from Tidus' face looking weird, the graphics are stunning. Everything is so bright and crisp. Overall, I'm having a blast reliving this adventure. It's amazing how things stick with you and I'm able to say lines word for word over 10 years later.

Does anyone know if they changed the standard Sphere Grid at all? I'm only a little way in and I'm already finding myself running into dead end after dead end and having to backtrack. I don't remember this happening when I first played.

Oh, and I gotta say while that idea of X-3 that was mentioned a couple of pages back looked like crap, there is bonus audio in the credits that basically leads through the beginning of a possible game and It doesn't sound as bad as those websites made it seem. Of course now I read there aren't plans to actually make this game and I'm a bit bummed because it basically sounds like a trip back to the beginning with most of the main characters and the revival of Sin. I will say they didn't do themselves much favors with the audio of these two new main characters (Chuami and Kurgum). They sound like very unlikable characters. She (Chuami) sounds like a real bitch and he (Kurgum) sounds like pussy. I did get a kick out of Chuami twice referring to Lulu as the "big breasted one". biggrin.gif

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #125 of 125 Old 03-25-2014, 04:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Imp View Post

Aside from Tidus' face looking weird, the graphics are stunning. Everything is so bright and crisp. Overall, I'm having a blast reliving this adventure. It's amazing how things stick with you and I'm able to say lines word for word over 10 years later.

Yeah, I'm playing it on Vita and it looks great for a handheld (you can tell it's meant for a home console though... there are times the characters are so small, I can barely see them). I can't recite the dialogue like you, but the timeless music brings back a flood of memories. I haven't spent much time on the game yet, but will -- after I finish up with Second Son. Pause/Resume is such an awesome feature for a game like this!!
Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Final Fantasy X X 2 Hd Remaster Limited Edition

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page