Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 121
Quote:

Sony pulls two PSP games from PSN to prevent Vita hack
by JC Fletcher on Mar 27th 2012 10:00AM

Sony has pulled two PSP titles from the PlayStation Network, reportedly over concerns that they can be used in Vita exploits. Hot Shots Tennis (called Everybody's Tennis in Europe) and MotorStorm Arctic Rift are no longer available for download from any device that connects to the PlayStation Store.

The hack in question allows users to run unsigned code on the Vita in "PSP mode," enabling homebrew programming using the system's PSP emulation. In other words, it's possible to run stuff on the Vita with an exploit, but nothing that uses the full processing power of the system.

We're optimistically hoping that Sony is looking into a patch for the exploit, so that it can resume selling those games. Making two games unavailable is a pretty terrible permanent solution.

Source: Joystiq

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- My Sci-Fi/Fantasy Writing Blog
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #512 of 1774 Old 03-28-2012, 02:38 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 41

Atlus PSP games have finally come down to a reasonable price!! I just checked the Canadian PSN store from my Vita, but of the Persona series, only P2 was available though.
post #513 of 1774 Old 03-28-2012, 09:28 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to convert some Blu-ray digital copies (WMV) using Handbrake, but I'm not sure what settings to use. Right now all I'm getting are screens with smeary colors when I'm done with an encoding job, when played back on both my PC and my Vita.

Any help would be great!

Shameless Panasonic plasma fanboy || Engadget contributing editor || Follow me on Twitter
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #514 of 1774 Old 03-28-2012, 02:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 148
Quick Vita question for any Vita experts that might see this:

1. I have a 32 gig Vita memory card, that I think is a bit of overkill for me. I'm going to try to sell it for $85 on Craigslist. (I ended up getting an 8 gig mem card, and think it will be fine for my needs).

My question is this... Do I need to reformat this mem card before giving it to somebody else? Will they get my PSN password or anything like that, if I don't reformat it? Reason I ask, is because I have like almost every single Vita demo on there, and I was just going to leave them on there as a favor to whoever ends up buying it, so they don't have to go through the process of downloading all those demos.
post #515 of 1774 Old 03-28-2012, 02:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1 View Post

Do I need to reformat this mem card before giving it to somebody else?

Yes, format that sucker. Your PSN account is tied to that memory card.
post #516 of 1774 Old 03-30-2012, 12:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaverJ View Post

Yes, format that sucker. Your PSN account is tied to that memory card.

Are you sure about that?

Reason I'm asking, is because when I bought my used Vita system, the guy included an 8 gig memory card with it. He left his PSN account on the Vita, but I didn't know his password for his PSN account. He had paid for a Final Fantasy PSP game, and a Metal Slug Anthology PSP game. Both games were working on the Vita, as long as I didn't reset the Vita.

I could play Metal Slug and that Final Fantasy game as much as I wanted, on that Vita, but if I took his PSN account off of it, then it was gone forever, because I didn't know dudes PSN password.

I took the memory card out of that Vita, and put the memory card into another, different Vita, that had just been reset. When I turned the Vita on, it said something about the memory card being tied to an account, and then it wanted me to sign into PSN, but I didn't know the password. So, I ended up reformatting that memory card, and the Final Fantasy game, and the Metal Slug game are lost forever (not really, they are still tied to that guys account).

So basically, the moral of the story (at least the way I understand it), is that even if you have your PSN tied to a memory card, it's not going to do anybody any good unless they know your PSN password.

Right?
post #517 of 1774 Old 03-30-2012, 01:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 449
Quote:

So basically, the moral of the story (at least the way I understand it), is that even if you have your PSN tied to a memory card, it's not going to do anybody any good unless they know your PSN password.

Right?

True, but still - and maybe I'm just paranoid, but I would never give a stranger something that is tied to my account with credit info, even if it was password protected.
post #518 of 1774 Old 03-30-2012, 01:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 30
the games are tied to your account. I was in the same boat. I had wipeout 2048 on my used vita.

Reformatting the vita made it all fresh again.
post #519 of 1774 Old 03-30-2012, 08:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaverJ View Post

True, but still - and maybe I'm just paranoid, but I would never give a stranger something that is tied to my account with credit info, even if it was password protected.

I've never used a credit card with my Playstation account. I would just buy Playstation Network cards. I do have $10 in my wallet right now, so if somebody got in there, they could spend 10 bucks of mine, but no credit card. But yeah, you never want somebody messing around with your account. Unless they are some high level hacker though, the only thing they will be able to get is the email address that you used. The password will be hidden.
post #520 of 1774 Old 04-05-2012, 07:43 PM

Anyone have any succuss transferring digital copies from itunes to the vita? Found a program to strip the DRM protection but not sure if its reliable.
post #521 of 1774 Old 04-08-2012, 02:29 AM

I want this
post #522 of 1774 Old 04-09-2012, 08:49 AM

Liked: 16
Earlier I posted a few issues. I've found more details about answers.

1. How to upload photo to facebook.

Do it from within facebook, not from browsing the photos in the Vita Photos app. How to: http://community.us.playstation.com/docs/DOC-1514

2. PSP games that work and don't work:

Sony's official list has 275 titles, and growing (minis on this list too):
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...es-to-ps-vita/

Additional games confirmed by playstation forum members. These games must be transferred using a PS3.
Alien Syndrome
Bejeweled 2
Breath of Fire 3
Burnout Legends
Crash: Tag Team Racing
Crazy Taxi
Dante's Inferno
Death Jr.
Death Jr. 2
echochrome
Field Commander
flOw
Football Manager Handheld 2011
Ghostbusters: The Video Game
Gods Eater Burst
Gran Turismo
GTA Liberty City Stories
GTA Vice City Stories
Jak X ?!
Killzone: Liberation (Not Chapter 5 patch)
Little Big Planet (But I would wait for the new one)
Metal Gear Solid: Peacewalker
Mortal Kombat Unchained
Patapon
Patapon 2
Pursuit Force
Puzzle Quest
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (from previous purchase only, no longer on PSN)
Rockband Unplugged
Savage Moon: The Hera Campaign
Scrabble
Silent Hill: Origins
SIlent Hill: Shattered Memories
Socom FTB 1
Socom: Tactical Strike
Star Wars: Battlefront II
Star Wars: Battelfront Elite Squadron
Tiger Woods 10
Unbound Saga
Uno
Untold Legends the Warriors Code
Wipeout Pulse

Non working PSP titles:
Fat Princess
Lemmings
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops+
Midway Arcade Treasures Extended
Modnation Racers
Motorstorm: Arctic Edge
Patapon 3
Pixel Junk Monsters: Deluxe
Socom FTB 2
Socom FTB 3
Star Wars: Renegade Squadron
Twisted Metal: Head On
WipeOut: Pure
post #523 of 1774 Old 04-09-2012, 03:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Does Sony ever price some of those games you listed at $5 ? I looked on the Vita PSN store, and everything was like $14.99, $19.99, $27.99, stuff like that. I was amazed the prices were so high.
post #524 of 1774 Old 04-09-2012, 04:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:

Does Sony ever price some of those games you listed at $5 ? I looked on the Vita PSN store, and everything was like $14.99, $19.99, $27.99, stuff like that. I was amazed the prices were so high.

Not that I've seen....some of those prices are borderline criminal for those games at this stage in their lives.

Too many systems and games....not enough time or money!

post #525 of 1774 Old 04-09-2012, 04:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 33
I agree that some of the PSP game prices are way out of hand such as Tekken 6 for $40. I think we can only fault Sony on the games that they own. What Sony should do is lower a lot of it's own games and then try to get the publishers to do the same.

My Youtube page:

My Flickr page:

post #526 of 1774 Old 04-09-2012, 08:29 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 37
Quote:

Welcome to the era of digital downloads on console. Because there isn't a used market, and because it costs nothing to keep these titles "in stock," there's absolutely no incentive to sell games at lower prices. Even when they're years old.

It's borderline monopolistic practices like this that are pushing more people into the PC and mobile market. And it's also why many developers are making the shift, as well. The console market continues its cannibalistic, self-destructive spiral...

PSN & XBL ID: drop me a private message
post #527 of 1774 Old 04-09-2012, 09:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by confidenceman View Post

there's absolutely no incentive to sell games at lower prices.

Really? Tell that to Steam. Tell that to Amazon PC downloads.

But seriously, there is an incentive. It's called getting people to actually buy them! I know, it's a novel concept, but Sony might want to actually look into it. Let's be honest, these PSP games are older games, they aren't going to look all that good on the Vita, but for the sake of pure convenience, people would like to get some of these games on the Vita, so that they can easily play the games without having to find the old PSP.

Now, I know that Sony isn't interested in giving people discounts, but if they were smart, they would have 1 day sales just like other places do, mark some stuff 50 percent off, maybe even 75 percent off, just for a single day. Play around with it. Do pricing experiments. I went on PSN, and I was looking at the prices of the games, and I was pretty shocked by what I was seeing. I expected to see tons of games for five bucks, yet I'm not sure I saw anything for five bucks. They had some TurboGrafx games, and some Neo-Geo games for $5.99 I think. Hell, I'd even buy a couple of those TurboGrafx and Neo-Geo games if they were 99 cents, or maybe even $1.99.

Sony needs to get hip to the program. People like to buy stuff if it's at an impulse price. I'd buy Daxter and NBA 2K10 and stuff like that, if it was like 5 bucks. Daxter is $14.99 (which is a bargain by THEIR standards), and NBA 2K10 was $19.99 (if I remember correctly). I can go to GameStop and buy Daxter for $2.99 used.
post #528 of 1774 Old 04-10-2012, 05:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Welcome to the era of digital downloads on console.

Indeed, and why I will always prefer physical copies of games.

Quote:

Now, I know that Sony isn't interested in giving people discounts, but if they were smart, they would have 1 day sales just like other places do, mark some stuff 50 percent off, maybe even 75 percent off, just for a single day. Play around with it. Do pricing experiments. I went on PSN, and I was looking at the prices of the games, and I was pretty shocked by what I was seeing. I expected to see tons of games for five bucks, yet I'm not sure I saw anything for five bucks. They had some TurboGrafx games, and some Neo-Geo games for $5.99 I think. Hell, I'd even buy a couple of those TurboGrafx and Neo-Geo games if they were 99 cents, or maybe even $1.99.

Sony needs to get hip to the program. People like to buy stuff if it's at an impulse price. I'd buy Daxter and NBA 2K10 and stuff like that, if it was like 5 bucks. Daxter is $14.99 (which is a bargain by THEIR standards), and NBA 2K10 was $19.99 (if I remember correctly). I can go to GameStop and buy Daxter for $2.99 used.

I imagine third-party publishers are responsible for their own PSN pricing, but Sony can certainly set the example by lowering their own titles. Turbografx and Neo-geo games and the like should be going for giveaway prices, just as they are on IOS/Android.

post #529 of 1774 Old 04-10-2012, 06:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Really? Tell that to Steam. Tell that to Amazon PC downloads.

It's different on consoles since it's a closed system. There's not like-for-like competition. On PC, there is. Steam doesn't have exclusive provenance over games sold through Steam. They also have to find ways to convince people to make the switch back to PC from console. They also have so many different games at all price points being released all the time that they and their publishers have to find ways to draw attention to their games. Otherwise, they run the risk of getting lost in the clutter.

Quote:
Sony needs to get hip to the program.

I agree. It'd be awesome if they (and MS) had publicized sales the way Steam does. But console platform holders are still operating according to the blockbuster mentality. If a game is more than a month old, they think it's not worth their time. And they keep the price high because they can. Sony has done some promotional sales, but they filter most of that stuff these days through their PS+ service.

It's basic math. If a year-old game has fallen to 5% of its initial sales, dropping the price from $15 to $5 might kick sales up a few percentage points. That's still not enough to justify the price drop since they'd make much more money with fewer sales at a higher price. There's no overhead to worry about with digital sales, so there's no reason for them to worry about pushing volume to save money (which was necessary with discs).

There's also probably the worry about what happens long-term. Once you do a big sale once, it kills your legacy sales at regular prices because people will just start waiting for sales. I'm sure there's at least some worry of opening the floodgates to lower and lower prices (even for *gasp* new games). It's a house of cards, and their reluctance to have fire sales and the like shows that Sony suspects prices are currently inflated.

Also, because Sony is very deliberate in which games it releases for downloads on certain weeks, they wouldn't want to upset potential sales of a major publishing partner by having some huge sale on some old games. Again, it's because it's such a closely monitored and carefully managed (and borderline monopolistic) storefront. They don't want to upset the balance. It's stupid and shortsighted. And it's why more and more of the really cool, interesting stuff these days is PC/mobile only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonyeuw View Post

I imagine third-party publishers are responsible for their own PSN pricing, but Sony can certainly set the example by lowering their own titles. Turbografx and Neo-geo games and the like should be going for giveaway prices, just as they are on IOS/Android.

AFAIK publishers don't have total freedom in setting prices. Pricing is part of Sony's approval process. And it's even worse if you're an indie developer who makes a deal with Sony. And remember the whole kerfluffle Jonathan Blow made over Braid's price being out of his hands?

post #530 of 1774 Old 04-10-2012, 07:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

AFAIK publishers don't have total freedom in setting prices. Pricing is part of Sony's approval process. And it's even worse if you're an indie developer who makes a deal with Sony. And remember the whole kerfluffle Jonathan Blow made over Braid's price being out of his hands?

If that's the case, then it's all on Sony then. Another example of how they have the amazing ability to repeatedly kick themselves in the nuts. Dropping PSP game prices would be an excellent stop-gap measure to get some revenue in while the Vita's library fills out. Hell, while I own a PSP I've owned VERY few games for it. I wouldn't mind buying some older titles, some of which I've heard are improved both visually and control-wise with the second stick, but no way in blue hell would I buy a digital PSP game for $29.99.

post #531 of 1774 Old 04-10-2012, 07:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

If that's the case, then it's all on Sony then. Another example of how they have the amazing ability to repeatedly kick themselves in the nuts. Dropping PSP game prices would be an excellent stop-gap measure to get some revenue in while the Vita's library fills out. Hell, while I own a PSP I've owned VERY few games for it. I wouldn't mind buying some older titles, some of which I've heard are improved both visually and control-wise with the second stick, but no way in blue hell would I buy a digital PSP game for $29.99.

To be fair, MS and Nintendo do the same thing.

The difference is that, unlike MS, Sony has a whole "ecosystem" (PSP, Vita, PS3) that has access to the same content, and unlike Nintendo, they have a robust online storefront. So, yeah, they are kinda kicking themselves in the nuts. Instead of recognize their unique position in the industry and capitalizing on it, they insist on playing according to everyone else's rules.

post #532 of 1774 Old 04-10-2012, 10:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 33
So a company like Namco would not be able to lower the price of Tekken 6 to something like $30 if they wanted to? I really don't think it would be that difficult to go tell Sony that they want the price to be lowered.

My Youtube page:

My Flickr page:

post #533 of 1774 Old 04-10-2012, 11:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 32
The Persona games were lowered in price recently. I just think Namco doesn't care that much about their PSN pricing.
post #534 of 1774 Old 04-10-2012, 11:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

If that's the case, then it's all on Sony then.

If we are honest with ourselves, it's actually all on us. We are the consumers. If we don't ever buy their overpriced wares, then they will either lower the prices, or live with the fact that nothing is selling. Unfortunately, there must be just enough dingleberries that are willing to pay these outrageous prices, that Sony feels ok with keeping the prices sky high.
post #535 of 1774 Old 04-10-2012, 11:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

If we are honest with ourselves, it's actually all on us. We are the consumers. If we don't ever buy their overpriced wares, then they will either lower the prices, or live with the fact that nothing is selling. Unfortunately, there must be just enough dingleberries that are willing to pay these outrageous prices, that Sony feels ok with keeping the prices sky high.

I don't buy their overpriced wares, so at the least I'm doing my part.

post #536 of 1774 Old 04-10-2012, 11:33 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo Teixeira View Post

So a company like Namco would not be able to lower the price of Tekken 6 to something like $30 if they wanted to? I really don't think it would be that difficult to go tell Sony that they want the price to be lowered.

Not saying publishers have no say; just that Sony has final approval, and it's an involved process. With Steam and iOS, publishers and developers can instantly change prices, implement patches/updates, and so on. For the console storefronts, publishers have nowhere near that same freedom. It's a tightly controlled environment which makes it incredibly inflexible.

Quote:

Unfortunately, there must be just enough dingleberries that are willing to pay these outrageous prices, that Sony feels ok with keeping the prices sky high.

Yes, but in a more open environment, consumers have less expensive alternatives. Sony/MS's control over their respective storefronts means they can engage in price fixing across the board. It's a controlled market that doesn't operate according to ordinary rules of supply and demand. The only "alternatives" for consumers are to buy another console (where they will find a similarly controlled environment devoid of normal market behavior), or to engage in piracy.

In effect, they've created a market situation that relies on dingleberries. And Sony and MS are doing everything they can to turn us all into dingleberries.

post #537 of 1774 Old 04-10-2012, 02:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

It's a controlled market that doesn't operate according to ordinary rules of supply and demand.

You know, that is true... Good ole Supply & Demand. With the new digital markets, the "supply" side of the equation is pretty meaningless. Supply is endless, so there's never a concern about that. You still have the demand side of it though. The higher Sony prices stuff, the lower the demand is going to be. It's all about finding the sweet spot.

However, I think they are completely missing the sweet spot with their PSP and mini pricing on the Vita. If they charge $14.99 for a very old PSP game like Daxter, just how many copies of that are they selling to Vita owners? I'd imagine not very many. Let's just say for the sake of argument that 1 million people in the USA own Vita's (kinda doubtful, but nice to have a round number). I'd have to imagine that .0025 percent of the current Vita owners would buy an old PSP game like Daxter for $14.99. That would translate to 2,500 Vita owners buying Daxter for $14.99, which translates to $37,475 for Sony.

Now, imagine if they had a special sale, and showed that Daxter was on sale for $4.99, maybe as many as 5 percent of the Vita owners out there would jump on a sale like that. 5 percent of 1 million owners is 50,000 people. Sony would get $249,500 from selling Daxter, instead of $37,475. A huge improvement.

Now, while my variables are just guesses, I still think I'm closer to fact than to fiction. A very, very, very small fraction of the user base would consider buying a game like Daxter for $14.99, but if you price it at $4.99, I think the interest level could seriously spike. This is what Steam has learned. If Daxter was on Steam, Steam would know that there would be a certain number of people that would buy Daxter, and never even end up playing Daxter. They know this, from their experiments in pricing. Sony is leaving money on the table with this strategy.

Make the sales be very temporary. They come, they go. It creates a buying frenzy, and it creates more and more discussion. How many forums out there have dedicated threads to Steam sales and Amazon PC download sales ? Lots of them. Everytime a big game goes on sale for $5 (L.A. Noire on the PC), tons of people start talking about it. It generates interest. Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo need to start thinking about doing these kinds of sales, because if nothing else, at least it gets the consumer actually putting in their credit card info and such into their database. It gets them familiar with the buying process. All of those companies should be very focused on getting their customers used to the idea of buying things from their digital marketplaces. The prices are so high, that many of their potential customers, never even bother to put any money into their digital "wallets'. It's not even worth their time, because the prices in the ecosystem are just too high, so why even bother?

If they had occasional sales that went real low, it would force these people to finally go thru with the process of putting some money into their account, and going thru the process of having transactions. In the long run, the more somebody gets used to buying things a certain way, the more comfortable they will be with that process, and the more they are likely to continue doing it. This is what Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo fail to realize.
post #538 of 1774 Old 04-10-2012, 05:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

You know, that is true... Good ole Supply & Demand. With the new digital markets, the "supply" side of the equation is pretty meaningless. Supply is endless, so there's never a concern about that. You still have the demand side of it though.

Absolutely. And it shows just how right all those 19th century political economists were about industrial capitalism--especially visible in our current moment. The real "supply" in today's economy are intangible things like "intellectual property," "derivatives," and "speculative markets." Digital goods are just a reflection of an increasingly abstract economy.

Anyway...

Quote:
Now, imagine if they had a special sale, and showed that Daxter was on sale for $4.99, maybe as many as 5 percent of the Vita owners out there would jump on a sale like that. 5 percent of 1 million owners is 50,000 people. Sony would get $249,500 from selling Daxter, instead of $37,475. A huge improvement.

Yes, and no. In the short run, you're totally right. But once you start looking at other potential consequences, it starts to make sense why big companies like Sony (and other large media companies in other industries) are so reluctant to bite.

From their perspective, once you begin devaluing your back catalogue, you threaten that content's long-term longevity. Media industries (television, film, books, music) depend on the ability to repackage and resell content. Once you devalue that legacy content, you run the risk of devaluing rereleases. And you also run the risk of devaluing new releases by creating the sense of a "secondary market" within the digital space. The big fear of digital media is that it doesn't seem to change format like prior media. So part of the fear is that old content affects new content. Before you know it, you've opened up a can of worms that could totally destroy the (mostly) stable digital marketplace on these consoles. It's also why we have yet to see free-to-play enter into consoles in any substantial way. Sony/MS don't want to screw up what they've got going. They're clearly wrong to think this, but it's easy to see why they do.

I'm totally with you, and we're on the same side. I think Sony and other publishers should lower the prices of legacy digital content. But it isn't hard to understand why they won't. Like most big companies, they're scared of change because they don't know what it will do to their bottom line. The problem for them is that it's ultimately self defeating. They're so reluctant to change that they have to wait for some big "crisis" in the industry before they do things differently.

I mean, the way that Sony got people using PSN again after the breach was brilliant. But it was fomented by crisis. It was a huge success. But now they've circled the wagons again and are doing controlled sales through PS+. They're back to their old ways again.

post #539 of 1774 Old 04-10-2012, 06:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

From their perspective, once you begin devaluing your back catalogue, you threaten that content's long-term longevity..

True, but putting Daxter on a one day sale, or a weekend sale for $4.99 isn't devaluing your back catalogue. First off, it's only one game, and it's only for one day (or one weekend). If Daxter costs ($14.99), 99 percent of the time, and every once in a blue moon it goes down to 5 bucks, I don't think that is going to knock down their house of cards.
post #540 of 1774 Old 04-10-2012, 08:31 PM
AVS Special Member

^^^I agree 100%, and I also agree that it's stupid and short-sighted that Sony isn't proactive about this. They're losing money by not taking some initiative.

But one of Sony's negative corporate traits is that they aren't fountainheads of market innovation. They follow in other folks' footsteps, and try to refine what others have done. And since they're coming off of a major, major, major loss this past fiscal year (something close to $6.4billion), they're even less likely to try anything new in the near future.

They'll just continue to back the horses they already have in the race (Vita, PS3, and PSN). And we'll probably see more things like Qore get the axe before we see any new ideas on the table. But it's also possible that their big losses for the year push them into another "crisis" mode that convinces them they need to innovate in a big way. Who knows? All the more reason to be excited for E3.

Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Playstation Vita Wifi , Playstation Vita The Walking Dead Bundle

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page