Modern Warfare 3 - Page 10 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #271 of 824 Old 12-08-2011, 07:51 AM
AVS Special Member
 
NJ3118's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Northern New Jersey
Posts: 1,223
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

I'll check right now. But the same thing kept happening to a buddy I played with last night. Did you happen to have double xp? Once his double xp time went away everything was fine again. Everything he earned would stay. But before that nothing would.

YES! I did have double XP, I do not think it reset though. I since logged another 3 or 4 hours since then and it hasn't happened again.

I have a fever and the only cure is more Blu-Ray....
NJ3118 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #272 of 824 Old 12-08-2011, 10:15 AM
Member
 
malvado78's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by crippldogg View Post


Because some people like to play cod and not troll forums all day

Trolls gonna troll...
malvado78 is offline  
post #273 of 824 Old 12-08-2011, 10:27 AM
Advanced Member
 
Rage Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

Because people like you weren't in it. Thought I'd never understand the definition of a troll until now...

No ones asking you to be here. If you don't like it. Move on.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!!

So what do you call your antics over on the Xbox MW3 thread? You know, the one you got BANNED from for, oh - I dont know.... Could it be trolling???

Good luck with playing with no volume, and adding your non existant gamer tag to the list here...
Rage Guy is offline  
post #274 of 824 Old 12-08-2011, 11:33 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,419
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage Guy View Post


Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!!

So what do you call your antics over on the Xbox MW3 thread? You know, the one you got BANNED from for, oh - I dont know.... Could it be trolling???

Good luck with playing with no volume, and adding your non existant gamer tag to the list here...

I'm ignoring juicebox. I got banned from one thread for calling a troll on trolling (not him but he's the same breed), and I don't want to see anyone else get nailed for the same. Just sayin....

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
post #275 of 824 Old 12-08-2011, 12:04 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ3118 View Post


YES! I did have double XP, I do not think it reset though. I since logged another 3 or 4 hours since then and it hasn't happened again.

Yeah. I believe it had something to do with double xp. I don't know why. He would get his points in a game and as soon as we went back to lobby he would be back to the rank he started. He was getting pissed lol. Don't blame him.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #276 of 824 Old 12-08-2011, 12:12 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by crippldogg View Post


Because some people like to play cod and not troll forums all day

I believe they came in the thread with that one goal in mind. Just ignore them.

Apparently a 2+ KD is impossible and playing without sound is just is heard of.

Back in mw2 I'd play without sound Because my monitor did not have speakers and I did not own a turtle beach headset. So I just played without sound. No idea why people think that's such a big deal. Wasn't like I was playing blind.

Best advice. (anyone in this thread) is just to ignore the trolls as they come.

Oh. And welcome to the NFL.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #277 of 824 Old 12-08-2011, 01:45 PM
Member
 
busahaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Los Angeles
Posts: 166
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Anybody wanna add me, feel free; Just reference AVS, otherwise, I won't add a troll lol

PSN: BusaHaya03

http://*******.com
busahaya is offline  
post #278 of 824 Old 12-08-2011, 02:04 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by busahaya View Post

Anybody wanna add me, feel free; Just reference AVS, otherwise, I won't add a troll lol

I don't think they own ps3 so there isn't a need to worry about them.

Anyway. Let's talk mw3!

What's everyone's favorite map and why?

As for me. I don't really have that much of a favorite map. All are just small. I'd say sea town only because that's the 1st map that I've gotten my MOAB.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #279 of 824 Old 12-09-2011, 05:44 AM
AVS Special Member
 
NJ3118's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Northern New Jersey
Posts: 1,223
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

Anyway. Let's talk mw3!

What's everyone's favorite map and why?

As for me. I don't really have that much of a favorite map. All are just small. I'd say sea town only because that's the 1st map that I've gotten my MOAB.

My favorite map is Dome and The Town! I have a few different spots in Dome I like to frequent that gives me the drop on enemies, and the town is just fun!

I dislike Bakaara and the other maps where snipers rule...

I have a fever and the only cure is more Blu-Ray....
NJ3118 is offline  
post #280 of 824 Old 12-09-2011, 06:11 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
I've been thinking about doing the whole COD ELITE thing. Is it worth the money?
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #281 of 824 Old 12-09-2011, 07:11 AM
Member
 
busahaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Los Angeles
Posts: 166
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
No preference for maps, although Dome is pretty wild... BTW, looks like the latest patch is not available(1.06)

PSN: BusaHaya03

http://*******.com
busahaya is offline  
post #282 of 824 Old 12-09-2011, 09:47 AM
AVS Special Member
 
greeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Livermore, CA
Posts: 2,598
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Gamertag list for AVS MW3 Players (copy and paste this list adding your gamertag):

greeno = Number1Coach1962
mcclayton = Be-DAY_32787
BusaHaya03 = BusaHaya03
greeno is offline  
post #283 of 824 Old 12-09-2011, 10:36 AM
Member
 
busahaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Los Angeles
Posts: 166
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeno View Post

Gamertag list for AVS MW3 Players (copy and paste this list adding your gamertag):

greeno = Number1Coach1962
mcclayton = Be-DAY_32787
BusaHaya03 = BusaHaya03

Dispatched a couple of friend request...

PSN: BusaHaya03

http://*******.com
busahaya is offline  
post #284 of 824 Old 12-09-2011, 12:20 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by busahaya View Post

No preference for maps, although Dome is pretty wild... BTW, looks like the latest patch is not available(1.06)

Not? I downloaded it last night.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #285 of 824 Old 12-09-2011, 12:43 PM
Member
 
MrDowntown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 156
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well I wasn't going to get this game, but it came my way anyways so I've been playing it. It's not terrible, but its not really exciting or interesting. I think playing with other people in a party might change that so feel free to add me if you would like.

Some of you may remember, I played alot of MW2 so I'm decent at this game. I prefer hardcore but I'll play whatever. Put AVS in message so I don't ignore you.

greeno = Number1Coach1962
mcclayton = Be-DAY_32787
BusaHaya03 = BusaHaya03
MrDowntown - MrDowntown12

Bona Fide
MrDowntown is offline  
post #286 of 824 Old 12-09-2011, 12:46 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Chairman7w's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 1,705
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 84
I like Dome, too.

I HATE that mall map, just get crushed on that one. Aw hell, I get crushed on them all... LOL!!!

I think Elite is worth it if you're a hardcore player that's gonna get all the maps, absolutely.

"Where's the Imp???" "SHUTUP!!"

 

 

Chairman7w is online now  
post #287 of 824 Old 12-09-2011, 12:49 PM
Member
 
MrDowntown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 156
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Oh, I like to do the spec ops and I have a mic so if anyone wants to do those hit me up

Bona Fide
MrDowntown is offline  
post #288 of 824 Old 12-09-2011, 12:49 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman7w View Post

I like Dome, too.

I HATE that mall map, just get crushed on that one. Aw hell, I get crushed on them all... LOL!!!

I think Elite is worth it if you're a hardcore player that's gonna get all the maps, absolutely.

That's why I was debating it. I'm going to buy the maps either way. I always do lol. Even when I say I won't I still do. So if elite makes maps cheaper I'd buy it for that reason alone. Don't care to much about all the game improvement crap they try to sell.

The best players are the ones that learn to adapt as they play. What works for one doesn't work for all.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #289 of 824 Old 12-09-2011, 12:49 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDowntown View Post

Oh, I like to do the spec ops and I have a mic so if anyone wants to do those hit me up

Spec ops! So much fun!
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #290 of 824 Old 12-09-2011, 02:26 PM
AVS Special Member
 
greeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Livermore, CA
Posts: 2,598
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

Spec ops! So much fun!

Is spec ops multiplayer? I've not tried it, but it sounds fun.
greeno is offline  
post #291 of 824 Old 12-09-2011, 03:31 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeno View Post


Is spec ops multiplayer? I've not tried it, but it sounds fun.

Yeah. Think of it as zombies mw3 style.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #292 of 824 Old 12-09-2011, 03:50 PM
Member
 
busahaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Los Angeles
Posts: 166
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by busahaya View Post

Dispatched a couple of friend request... BTW, looks like the latest patch is not available(1.06)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

Not? I downloaded it last night.

Typo yo... What I meant was "now" not "not"

PSN: BusaHaya03

http://*******.com
busahaya is offline  
post #293 of 824 Old 12-10-2011, 09:13 AM
Senior Member
 
ratherb1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 441
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
a..... juke why did you get banned from the xbox forum ?
ratherb1 is offline  
post #294 of 824 Old 12-10-2011, 12:26 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherb1 View Post

a..... juke why did you get banned from the xbox forum ?

Long story short. People thought I was lying about my KD and what not. Then said I was coming off as arrogant. Which I understood after someone had explained it to me.

I was just being honest but I came off a little to strong.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #295 of 824 Old 12-10-2011, 02:21 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherb1 View Post

a..... juke why did you get banned from the xbox forum ?

Another thing I was doing was explaining my idea of a good game. Again. It seemed as arrogant and it wasn't my intention.

My idea of a good game is getting a MIN of 25 kills in modes like TDM,KC,DOM,HQ etc...I know sometimes you have good nights and sometime you have great. My idea of good and great are much different then others. So It caused a big debate.

Then it became a PS3 vs 360 debate. Which less face it. It's time for an upgrade on both systems. Although I do believe 360 is outdated. Anyway. It then became fights on PS3 players are worse then 360 players. In short. PS3 isn't half as hard as 360. Which I found (and still do) rather silly. Ironic they say that seeing as I play much better on 360 due to a more comfortable controller. All my stats have been better on 360. Kill streak. Wins. Everything. Do i think it's because of the console? No. I just play better overall on it. No idea why.

That being said. I wish they could make a server where people on 360 could play against people on PSN. That would put a ton of trash talk to the side and let the real games begin. Heck, I'd even pay extra for a service like that.

As for COD talk. I had some CRAZY great games last night. Felt like playing black ops again. not as good but getting there. Every single game I had at least 50 kills ad no more then 13 deaths. All in DOM and TDM.

2 reasons as to why I think i played so well.

1. I played with 4 friends. This isn't normal for me on mw3. Black ops was always a full party. I had at least 4 players that would take my tips on what to do. Worked out pretty well.

2. Kill streaks. I decided to try and use the assault kill streak which i never do. I always run specialist due to it mainly being me and one other guy so i kinda have to play to win while giving myself the biggest advantage. Plying with 4 others allowed me to try some thing out. Man! New set up for me!

My only class I ran was like tihis:
  • UMP45-Extended Mags-Range
  • Stinger
  • Marathon
  • Assassin
  • Stalker

Talk about fun! Being able to run more. Loud guns make people rush to you. Extended mags let you not worry about reloading. It's freakin awesome. New fav set up for sure.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #296 of 824 Old 12-11-2011, 07:25 AM
Senior Member
 
ratherb1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 441
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

Another thing I was doing was explaining my idea of a good game. Again. It seemed as arrogant and it wasn't my intention.

My idea of a good game is getting a MIN of 25 kills in modes like TDM,KC,DOM,HQ etc...I know sometimes you have good nights and sometime you have great. My idea of good and great are much different then others. So It caused a big debate.

Then it became a PS3 vs 360 debate. Which less face it. It's time for an upgrade on both systems. Although I do believe 360 is outdated. Anyway. It then became fights on PS3 players are worse then 360 players. In short. PS3 isn't half as hard as 360. Which I found (and still do) rather silly. Ironic they say that seeing as I play much better on 360 due to a more comfortable controller. All my stats have been better on 360. Kill streak. Wins. Everything. Do i think it's because of the console? No. I just play better overall on it. No idea why.

That being said. I wish they could make a server where people on 360 could play against people on PSN. That would put a ton of trash talk to the side and let the real games begin. Heck, I'd even pay extra for a service like that.

As for COD talk. I had some CRAZY great games last night. Felt like playing black ops again. not as good but getting there. Every single game I had at least 50 kills ad no more then 13 deaths. All in DOM and TDM.

2 reasons as to why I think i played so well.

1. I played with 4 friends. This isn't normal for me on mw3. Black ops was always a full party. I had at least 4 players that would take my tips on what to do. Worked out pretty well.

2. Kill streaks. I decided to try and use the assault kill streak which i never do. I always run specialist due to it mainly being me and one other guy so i kinda have to play to win while giving myself the biggest advantage. Plying with 4 others allowed me to try some thing out. Man! New set up for me!

My only class I ran was like tihis:
  • UMP45-Extended Mags-Range
  • Stinger
  • Marathon
  • Assassin
  • Stalker

Talk about fun! Being able to run more. Loud guns make people rush to you. Extended mags let you not worry about reloading. It's freakin awesome. New fav set up for sure.

ump45 is a beast i also use this gun but lately ive been using the pp90 and the p90 on tdm

and on hc kill confirmed ive been using the mp7 and the mp9 that secondary weapon is a beast
i always use a silencer on all my guns seems to reduce recoil but it could be my imagination

for my perks i use

slieght of hand
hardline
steady aim

ive been using marksman for my 3rd perk lately and liking it
on larger maps i use this
ratherb1 is offline  
post #297 of 824 Old 12-11-2011, 07:27 AM
Senior Member
 
ratherb1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 441
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
isnt range for snipers which stops the gun sway when ads?
ratherb1 is offline  
post #298 of 824 Old 12-11-2011, 01:00 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherb1 View Post

isnt range for snipers which stops the gun sway when ads?

Nope. Range I believe makes the damage range in guns a little better. So you can give others more damage from a farther distance. When attracted to a ump. It gives it the range of an assault rifle.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #299 of 824 Old 12-11-2011, 01:03 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherb1 View Post


ump45 is a beast i also use this gun but lately ive been using the pp90 and the p90 on tdm

and on hc kill confirmed ive been using the mp7 and the mp9 that secondary weapon is a beast
i always use a silencer on all my guns seems to reduce recoil but it could be my imagination

for my perks i use

slieght of hand
hardline
steady aim

ive been using marksman for my 3rd perk lately and liking it
on larger maps i use this

What I find off about those guns is that I'm only good with them when I pick them up. Otherwise I'm horrible lol. No idea why this is.

Marksman is awesome for larger maps. Makes you see people you'd never see otherwise. When playing as a team. Recon pro is a crazy great perk to have. It's defiantly underrated.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #300 of 824 Old 12-12-2011, 07:34 AM
Senior Member
 
DBailey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Reynoldsburg
Posts: 233
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
you want a gun combo that is amazing, get the p90 with extreme conditioning, assasin or blast pro (depends on game type) and steady aim. put extended mags on this gun and you get 150 rounds. People thought i was cheating but it triples the already 50 round clip. oh yeah i have range as a gun perk... i cant say enough how good this is...

PSN:TKDFighter
Member TWW And $BUS clan...
DBailey is offline  
Reply PlayStation Area

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off