Modern Warfare 3 - Page 7 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #181 of 824 Old 12-01-2011, 05:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
blklightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,160
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post

This is simply not true. Client side hit detection means that people with slower connections aren't put at a ridiculous disadvantage. It means that yes, you can get shot around a corner. This is the system working normally.

It has always been this way, since CoD 1. Nothing has changed. Traditionally the host will have some artificial lag applied if they're serving up a truly rotten average connection. The only difference is that now that host isn't always shown to have 4 bars, the scoreboard properly reflecting their status.

I understand why there's so many misconceptions out there because of the damn killcam (that's a whooole other topic), but if you have a fast connection you are not "slowed down". This is nonsense and the propagation of this myth needs to stop.

but sandy ravage said it's true. and when it comes to cod, sandy is a looked upon as a god by his subscribers. are you questioning god?


500 gigs FTW.
blklightning is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #182 of 824 Old 12-01-2011, 06:27 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning View Post


but sandy ravage said it's true. and when it comes to cod, sandy is a looked upon as a god by his subscribers. are you questioning god?


He's that way because he makes vids. Although I must say I no longer watch them anymore due to him promoting drinking and playing games. That's just stupid. Plenty of kids watch him play.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #183 of 824 Old 12-01-2011, 06:41 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,421
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning View Post


but sandy ravage said it's true. and when it comes to cod, sandy is a looked upon as a god by his subscribers. are you questioning god?


Who the hell is sandy ravage?

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
post #184 of 824 Old 12-01-2011, 06:44 PM
AVS Special Member
 
blklightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,160
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post

Who the hell is sandy ravage?

how is it possible that so many people have never heard of ....google? it's really amazing, this being 2011 and all.

500 gigs FTW.
blklightning is offline  
post #185 of 824 Old 12-01-2011, 07:07 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,421
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning View Post


how is it possible that so many people have never heard of ....google? it's really amazing, this being 2011 and all.

Ive heard of google. I haven't heard of sandy ravage. You brought him up. If you don't care to explain who he is, then don't, but save the snotty attitude, K?

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
post #186 of 824 Old 12-01-2011, 08:31 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post


Ive heard of google. I haven't heard of sandy ravage. You brought him up. If you don't care to explain who he is, then don't, but save the snotty attitude, K?

He's just another guy who plays 360 and makes videos on you tube. He's mainly known for his anti boosting videos.

What I don't like about players like him is the dashboarding. In case you don't know. Dashboarding I'd when a player quickly signs out or leave to the main menu before a game ends. If they played like crap. It doesn't go on there stats.

Them doing that makes them seem like they have crazy stats. 7-1 KD ratios and insanely high wins. Making there stats bs.

Another thing they do (That they even admit) is play against horrible people. Talking people with new accounts. It's rate they play a high level player in game. No matter what prestige level they often ate never maxed. So it's basically a bully beating the crap out the little guys. Which makes them seem god like in there videos.

Before ravage fanboys get mad. He has admitted what I've said. He isn't the only one.

In short. He's just a guy that makes YouTube vids kickin the crap out of people on cod.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #187 of 824 Old 12-01-2011, 09:40 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Kess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,709
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

What I don't like about players like him is the dashboarding. In case you don't know. Dashboarding I'd when a player quickly signs out or leave to the main menu before a game ends. If they played like crap. It doesn't go on there stats.

Kill/death ratio stats in any match count regardless of how long you stay in the match. (In COD, anyway.) I know because I almost always leave before a game finishes, just because I hate to wait for all the crap between games to wrap up, and I find it faster just to quit out, and quickly jump into a new game....and all my kills and deaths still keep adding up. You do get a loss for quitting, however, so my win loss ratio is quite amusing. (So far it's something like 60 wins, 200 losses.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post


Another thing they do (That they even admit) is play against horrible people. Talking people with new accounts. It's rate they play a high level player in game. No matter what prestige level they often ate never maxed. So it's basically a bully beating the crap out the little guys. Which makes them seem god like in there videos.

I'd love it if I could actually choose to play against horrible people. How's it done? Is there a glitch? Perhaps they show videos of them playing only against horrible players. Otherwise, you can't choose your competition.

I watch a lot of Randy's videos, but for my money, it's hard to be F1st. this guy truly annihilates people, of all skill levels, on a regular basis. His videos stack up with insane scores. Like this one, where he goes 75-2. Seventy-five and TWO people. For god's sake, I can't even do that in combat training on frickin' easy. Enjoy...

Kess is offline  
post #188 of 824 Old 12-01-2011, 10:08 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kess View Post

Kill/death ratio stats in any match count regardless of how long you stay in the match. (In COD, anyway.) I know because I almost always leave before a game finishes, just because I hate to wait for all the crap between games to wrap up, and I find it faster just to quit out, and quickly jump into a new game....and all my kills and deaths still keep adding up. You do get a loss for quitting, however, so my win loss ratio is quite amusing. (So far it's something like 60 wins, 200 losses.)



I'd love it if I could actually choose to play against horrible people. How's it done? Is there a glitch? Perhaps they show videos of them playing only against horrible players. Otherwise, you can't choose your competition.

I watch a lot of Randy's videos, but for my money, it's hard to be F1st. this guy truly annihilates people, of all skill levels, on a regular basis. His videos stack up with insane scores. Like this one, where he goes 75-2. Seventy-five and TWO people. For god's sake, I can't even do that in combat training on frickin' easy. Enjoy...


Incorrect. They do not go on you stats when you dashboard. Hence. I said DASHBOARD. Not LEAVE. It's been known forever. You've been able to do it on literally every cod. F1st does the same thing as well btw. They all do.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #189 of 824 Old 12-01-2011, 10:13 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
KC without grabbing the tags let alone camp them? That isn't great game play. Amazing score. But i wouldn't say the game play is awesome.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #190 of 824 Old 12-02-2011, 03:56 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,421
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

KC without grabbing the tags let alone camp them? That isn't great game play. Amazing score. But i wouldn't say the game play is awesome.

That's lame. Occasionally camping them is fine if you think there's others around. But as a rule? Lame! Turned that vid off as soon as he started to rationalize it. It's like playing basketball where your claim to fame is that you're a good dribbler. All show and no follow through.

I actually played a match of headquarters the other night, where there was this one sniper who sat in the back of the map all night, just camping. He had a great k/d, but didn't try to cap a single point. We lost miserably, not entirely due to him, but he didn't help one iota. We all had pretty lousy K/D since we we're on the attack, but the other team was just better.

He then went on to bitch and moan about how we all sucked because of our K/D.

No respect for players like that. None.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
post #191 of 824 Old 12-02-2011, 04:20 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post

That's lame. Occasionally camping them is fine if you think there's others around. But as a rule? Lame! Turned that vid off as soon as he started to rationalize it. It's like playing basketball where your claim to fame is that you're a good dribbler. All show and no follow through.

I actually played a match of headquarters the other night, where there was this one sniper who sat in the back of the map all night, just camping. He had a great k/d, but didn't try to cap a single point. We lost miserably, not entirely due to him, but he didn't help one iota. We all had pretty lousy K/D since we we're on the attack, but the other team was just better.

He then went on to bitch and moan about how we all sucked because of our K/D.

No respect for players like that. None.

1st has always been known to do horrible vids. Videos like that just prove it lol. I agree with you. As soon as he actually started to talk about why it's ok and what not. I immediately started to not like the video. It only got worse as he claimed his advice was the best advice because no one plays more then him. Etc..
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #192 of 824 Old 12-02-2011, 04:25 AM
Advanced Member
 
Notsobright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 695
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 20
the dude in the video is just another youtube/CoD tough guy with no life. most of his kills are using planes and drones. wheres the fun in that?
Notsobright is offline  
post #193 of 824 Old 12-02-2011, 04:29 AM
Advanced Member
 
crippldogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Yorktown, VA
Posts: 557
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kess View Post


I watch a lot of Randy's videos, but for my money, it's hard to be F1st. this guy truly annihilates people, of all skill levels, on a regular basis. His videos stack up with insane scores. Like this one, where he goes 75-2. Seventy-five and TWO people. For god's sake, I can't even do that in combat training on frickin' easy. Enjoy...

I like Fist as well but he can be a douche a times. If you want better gameplay vids try TheMarkofJ. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMarkOfJ

The Weekend Warriors
crippldogg is offline  
post #194 of 824 Old 12-02-2011, 06:30 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Kess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,709
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Guys, he went 75-2. There's a reason why. He doesn't continuously rack up high scores because he gets lucky. Who cares if he uses the tags to get kills? His goal, as he says himself, is to figure out the best ways to get as many kills as he can in a game. That's what he has fun doing. Don't be fooled into thinking it's easy, either. He just makes it look like it is. I try the same strategies in my games, and any time I try hanging around on someone's tags I get knifed in the back. All I can say is to try it out for yourself if you think it's all cheap kills he's getting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post

It's like playing basketball where your claim to fame is that you're a good dribbler.

Really? Again, he went 75-2. And he does it consistently, game after game. The next time you get even just one game with a record like his, (however "cheaply" you have to do it) then you can talk about how it's only dribbling. I'm just gonna hazard a guess that you couldn't even do it against bots on easy in combat mode.
Kess is offline  
post #195 of 824 Old 12-02-2011, 06:45 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,421
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kess View Post

Guys, he went 75-2. There's a reason why. He doesn't continuously rack up high scores because he gets lucky. Who cares if he uses the tags to get kills? His goal, as he says himself, is to figure out the best ways to get as many kills as he can in a game. That's what he has fun doing. Don't be fooled into thinking it's easy, either. He just makes it look like it is. I try the same strategies in my games, and any time I try hanging around on someone's tags I get knifed in the back. All I can say is to try it out for yourself if you think it's all cheap kills he's getting.

Really? Again, he went 75-2. And he does it consistently, game after game. The next time you get even just one game with a record like his, (however "cheaply" you have to do it) then you can talk about how it's only dribbling. I'm just gonna hazard a guess that you couldn't even do it against bots on easy in combat mode.

The goal of KC is to confirm his kills and deny the opponents kills. Therefore I'm only interested in how many kills he confirms and denies.

He could go 175-0 for all I care. I'm not impressed by what he's doing. He's using those tags as a crutch. Its a cheap stunt. I don't care if he's better at that stunt than anyone else. Whoopee, he's the champion of subverting the objective.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
post #196 of 824 Old 12-02-2011, 07:06 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Kess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,709
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post

The goal of KC is to confirm his kills and deny the opponents kills. Therefore I'm only interested in how many kills he confirms and denies.

He could go 175-0 for all I care. I'm not impressed by what he's doing. He's using those tags as a crutch. Its a cheap stunt. I don't care if he's better at that stunt than anyone else. Whoopee, he's the champion of subverting the objective.

He's able to regularly rack up crazy games (where he rushes) in regular team death match as well. The tags are just an extra tool he uses when he plays "kill confirmed" games. To me, it isn't cheap, or a cheap stunt, because I've tried and tried and tried to follow his strategies, and I might do a little better, but nothing close to how well he pulls it off.

At first I blamed it on lag, and my internet connection. But now I've come to realize the stupidly obvious: There are just better players out there. If this were chess, and he kept posting his game records online, he'd be the guy pulling off record wins. And then there'd still be guys saying they were unimpressed because his strategies are cheap.

Check this rushing video out, no tags, just running around:
Kess is offline  
post #197 of 824 Old 12-02-2011, 07:18 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,421
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kess View Post


He's able to regularly rack up crazy games (where he rushes) in regular team death match as well. The tags are just an extra tool he uses when he plays "kill confirmed" games. To me, it isn't cheap, or a cheap stunt, because I've tried and tried and tried to follow his strategies, and I might do a little better, but nothing close to how well he pulls it off.

At first I blamed it on lag, and my internet connection. But now I've come to realize the stupidly obvious: There are just better players out there. If this were chess, and he kept posting his game records online, he'd be the guy pulling off record wins. And then there'd still be guys saying they were unimpressed because his strategies are cheap.

Check this rushing video out, no tags, just running around:

That's somewhat impressive, although his particular skill seems to be flanking and catching people off guard. He didn't seem to be particularly great at face to face battles. But at least he's playing to win this time.

I still can't say I really care to watch YouTube videos of people playing to begin with.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
post #198 of 824 Old 12-02-2011, 08:24 AM
AVS Special Member
 
MaxDam77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,858
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post

The goal of KC is to confirm his kills and deny the opponents kills. Therefore I'm only interested in how many kills he confirms and denies.

He could go 175-0 for all I care. I'm not impressed by what he's doing. He's using those tags as a crutch. Its a cheap stunt. I don't care if he's better at that stunt than anyone else. Whoopee, he's the champion of subverting the objective.

I agree with this. He is taking advantage of the ones going out in the open to get the tags.
MaxDam77 is offline  
post #199 of 824 Old 12-02-2011, 08:51 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,421
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxDam77 View Post


I agree with this. He is taking advantage of the ones going out in the open to get the tags.

It has a place in KC as a strategy, if you know there's more around the corner that you're trying to bait, if you're healing, if you need another kill or two for a high streak, etc. But as an overall strategy to just meaninglessly rack up kills? LAME.

I wouldn't want him on my team in KC if he's playing like that. I can't tell you how many times me and an aggressive team have beaten an opposing team that didn't cap their tags. They end up with great K/D and a loss. And then they usually have the nerve to talk **** about how their K/Ds are better than ours.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
post #200 of 824 Old 12-02-2011, 09:47 AM
Senior Member
 
tkntz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 236
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Anyone use anything other than a Dualshock3 for playing MW3?
tkntz is offline  
post #201 of 824 Old 12-02-2011, 10:53 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkntz View Post

Anyone use anything other than a Dualshock3 for playing MW3?

Why would you ever do that!?
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #202 of 824 Old 12-02-2011, 11:15 AM
Senior Member
 
tkntz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 236
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Just curious. I know some out there prefer the xbox controller style and dislike the triggers on the dualshocks. I use the standard dualshock. Just wondering if anyone has tried anything else.
tkntz is offline  
post #203 of 824 Old 12-02-2011, 11:35 AM
Member
 
robertbg007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 160
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kess View Post

Guys, he went 75-2. There's a reason why. He doesn't continuously rack up high scores because he gets lucky. Who cares if he uses the tags to get kills? His goal, as he says himself, is to figure out the best ways to get as many kills as he can in a game. That's what he has fun doing. Don't be fooled into thinking it's easy, either. He just makes it look like it is. I try the same strategies in my games, and any time I try hanging around on someone's tags I get knifed in the back. All I can say is to try it out for yourself if you think it's all cheap kills he's getting.



Really? Again, he went 75-2. And he does it consistently, game after game. The next time you get even just one game with a record like his, (however "cheaply" you have to do it) then you can talk about how it's only dribbling. I'm just gonna hazard a guess that you couldn't even do it against bots on easy in combat mode.

You do realize these you tube douche clowns set these games up with people they know so they can run around and look good right? I mean come on just from this video alone everyone is just standing around or running right up to him without their guns being drawn. How many games of Hardhat has anyone been in where there is this much standing around? Same with the other video, everyone running around with their guns down. But if it's on the internet it must be true. If you compare these youtube guys to actual gameplay the games are really slow compared to reality. I NEVER see games by these guys that are anything like reality.
robertbg007 is offline  
post #204 of 824 Old 12-02-2011, 11:47 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkntz View Post

Just curious. I know some out there prefer the xbox controller style and dislike the triggers on the dualshocks. I use the standard dualshock. Just wondering if anyone has tried anything else.

I prefer Xbox controllers. But I use normal ps3 controllers. After market ones are never better. Least in my experience.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #205 of 824 Old 12-02-2011, 11:54 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertbg007 View Post


You do realize these you tube douche clowns set these games up with people they know so they can run around and look good right? I mean come on just from this video alone everyone is just standing around or running right up to him without their guns being drawn. How many games of Hardhat has anyone been in where there is this much standing around? Same with the other video, everyone running around with their guns down. But if it's on the internet it must be true. If you compare these youtube guys to actual gameplay the games are really slow compared to reality. I NEVER see games by these guys that are anything like reality.

Then you've never played against me hahahah. JK. Well. Kinda. I've never gotten scores like that on mw3 yet. But all other cod game I have. Record on mw3 is 65-4. Black ops is insanely higher. Mw2 is a little lower. Which I don't understand why. My highest should be on mw3 because of killstreak stack up. But it isn't lol. Best game on black ops was 138-2 silo-HQ. MW2 wasn't nearly as good. 108-22 Favela-Dom. Cod 4 was 128-16 ambush-HQ.

I could pull games like that off in black ops back to back. That was only because I played with a great team of 4/5. So we pretty much always had control of the room. All others I've only played with 1 other guy. We play to win so it isn't easy to stack up kills. But it's sure fun trying.

Anyone who hasn't yet should try giving specialist a try. It's by far my favorite thing about the game. And getting all your perks will make you a monster.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #206 of 824 Old 12-02-2011, 01:40 PM
Senior Member
 
tkntz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 236
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I love specialist. Still playing around with what perks I start with and how I stack the first 3 perks prior to becoming a super commando. Haven't played with the other reward classes since I tried specialist.
tkntz is offline  
post #207 of 824 Old 12-02-2011, 02:32 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkntz View Post

I love specialist. Still playing around with what perks I start with and how I stack the first 3 perks prior to becoming a super commando. Haven't played with the other reward classes since I tried specialist.

Best advice is make sure your starting perk is hard line. That way you rack em up easier. I have assassin as the 1st perk earned so I get off the radar right away.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #208 of 824 Old 12-02-2011, 02:39 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,421
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post


Best advice is make sure your starting perk is hard line. That way you rack em up easier. I have assassin as the 1st perk earned so I get off the radar right away.

That's just silly. If you used assassin instead of hardline as your red perk, you'd be off the radar with no kills.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
post #209 of 824 Old 12-02-2011, 02:57 PM
Senior Member
 
tkntz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 236
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I can see it both ways. The hardline perk gets you to commando by the 7th kill. But doesn't make you a more dominant soldier until then. How would you stack them?
tkntz is offline  
post #210 of 824 Old 12-02-2011, 03:00 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,421
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkntz View Post

I can see it both ways. The hardline perk gets you to commando by the 7th kill. But doesn't make you a more dominant soldier until then. How would you stack them?

I run scavenger, assassin, dead silence. Then Quickdraw, marksman, blind eye.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
Reply PlayStation Area

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off