Modern Warfare 3 - Page 9 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #241 of 824 Old 12-05-2011, 12:02 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,223
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 1330
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post


I think your wrong. There is no way the game devs wanted a game with this much lag. None of the other cods had lag this bad. Black ops was horrid when it 1st came out. Look it it now. Runs smooth. No lag at all. Saying they won't be able to fix it is rather silly.

Really? Blops has no lag? So all that complaining about lag and hit detection in the blops thread over the past year was imaginary?

They can tweak it, primarily on the matchmaking side by more carefully choosing a host, which could potentially increase game search times...but that's worth it IMO. (Blops actually gave you that option from the start.)

But they can't "fix" it. Not to the extent that it will satisfy most of the complainers. I am not guessing at this, I am certain. There are limitations here that are completely out of their control.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #242 of 824 Old 12-05-2011, 12:07 PM
AVS Special Member
 
MaxDam77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,839
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 27
I really don't care about my K/D ratio. I'm about 0.80 lol.
Some games I get 24 kills 5 Death or the other way around. Depends on the maps also.
Some maps I have yet to learn them, but most of the time,..when my Death count is higher than my kills, it's my fault.
I just don't have patience to stand still and wait.
Sometimes I'm patient and things go better.
MaxDam77 is offline  
post #243 of 824 Old 12-05-2011, 12:08 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post


Really? Blops has no lag? So all that complaining about lag and hit detection in the blops thread over the past year was imaginary?

They can tweak it, primarily on the matchmaking side by more carefully choosing a host, which could potentially increase game search times...but that's worth it IMO. (Blops actually gave you that option from the start.)

But they can't "fix" it. Not to the extent that it will satisfy most of the complainers. I am not guessing at this, I am certain. There are limitations here that are completely out of their control.

I was using black ops as an example. Day 1 vs now. Huge difference. Very playable. Same thing with mw3. As of now. Practically unplayable. But I can guarantee it will be fixed to the point where it doesn't bother anyone. People who continue to complain. Are probably people who just suck at the game. Black ops doesn't have practically any lag issues. SOMETIMES hit detection can be of. But 95% of the time. It isn't.

Telling people "not to get your hopes up" is just wrong. Game will be fixed. Just give it time. Hell. It's already 1000x better then it was launch date. They will continue to fix this issue as time goes by.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #244 of 824 Old 12-05-2011, 12:10 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxDam77 View Post

I really don't care about my K/D ratio. I'm about 0.80 lol.
Some games I get 24 kills 5 Death or the other way around. Depends on the maps also.
Some maps I have yet to learn them, but most of the time,..when my Death count is higher than my kills, it's my fault.
I just don't have patience to stand still and wait.
Sometimes I'm patient and things go better.

lol. I care to much about my KD. 2.45 which to me is to low. Not saying its bad. Just low. But I've gotten it low from prestigeing. Every time I prestige it drops. Slowly works its way back up. Then drops again. Can't wait till I'm done with it lol.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #245 of 824 Old 12-05-2011, 12:19 PM
AVS Special Member
 
MaxDam77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,839
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

lol. I care to much about my KD. 2.45 which to me is to low. Not saying its bad. Just low. But I've gotten it low from prestigeing. Every time I prestige it drops. Slowly works its way back up. Then drops again. Can't wait till I'm done with it lol.

lol,..Impressive K/D ratio..So I suck hahaha.
Having fun is what matters right?
It also depends on the games...for I, in fifa care a lot about my overall and my rating.
MaxDam77 is offline  
post #246 of 824 Old 12-05-2011, 12:19 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,223
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 1330
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post


I was using black ops as an example. Day 1 vs now. Huge difference. Very playable. Same thing with mw3. As of now. Practically unplayable. But I can guarantee it will be fixed to the point where it doesn't bother anyone. People who continue to complain. Are probably people who just suck at the game. Black ops doesn't have practically any lag issues. SOMETIMES hit detection can be of. But 95% of the time. It isn't.

Telling people "not to get your hopes up" is just wrong. Game will be fixed. Just give it time. Hell. It's already 1000x better then it was launch date. They will continue to fix this issue as time goes by.

This is kind of the problem. People don't understand that this is literally not a problem that can be "fixed" to the point where there's nothing to complain about. It's always a matter of what theyre going to do to mask the problem. Whatever solution they use, there are drawbacks that people will want magically "fixed".

People shouldn't get their hopes up. They should have realistic expectations. It's kind of reached the point where it's not really a programming issue, it's a physics issue.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
post #247 of 824 Old 12-05-2011, 12:32 PM
AVS Special Member
 
greeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Livermore, CA
Posts: 2,592
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

I'd be up for that as well. It's always nice to play with a group of people. I'm sure that would also keep this thread more alive. So count me in.

I'll start the list of gamertags. Just cut this list and re-paste putting yours in:

Number1Coach1962
greeno is offline  
post #248 of 824 Old 12-05-2011, 12:43 PM
Senior Member
 
daschrier's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 274
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thought lag was just Treyarchs crappy net code...what's the blops haters going to use now as an excuse?
daschrier is offline  
post #249 of 824 Old 12-05-2011, 01:12 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxDam77 View Post


lol,..Impressive K/D ratio..So I suck hahaha.
Having fun is what matters right?
It also depends on the games...for I, in fifa care a lot about my overall and my rating.

Yup. Having fun should be the main reason people play. I feel as if one to many people just forget that games were designed for fun. Not getting pissed and breaking your controllers or tv lol. Sometimes even I forget. Then I go crazy with stupid ness. Lately I've been using riot shield on S&D. That's TONS of fun. Don't do to bad. Best game was 12-0 on S&D. People were getting pissed! I put it in my vault. Can't I upload it online?
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #250 of 824 Old 12-05-2011, 01:22 PM
Member
 
malvado78's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeno View Post

I'll keep that in mind. The pain is minimal from the enjoyment of the game.

On yet another note, I was in a lobby last night with a player who had a rank of 8! I think the gamer tag was skulls_and_bones (I can look it up at home in my elite account). From his KD (0.7-0.8 range), win/loss (50%), etc. , they don't look that impressive. But the points per game/hour, they were HUGE, I forget the number. I've never played a match with a player who had a single digit ranking... They had about 70 hours total MW3 play time.

Best,
jeff


This was an issue I noticed last night in the Barrack's Leaderboards. I have two friends that just prestiged. Their stats are like you describe. The boards are resetting the number of games played but not the kills/wins etc.

Causes some odd looking stats...
malvado78 is offline  
post #251 of 824 Old 12-05-2011, 02:24 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post


This is kind of the problem. People don't understand that this is literally not a problem that can be "fixed" to the point where there's nothing to complain about. It's always a matter of what theyre going to do to mask the problem. Whatever solution they use, there are drawbacks that people will want magically "fixed".

People shouldn't get their hopes up. They should have realistic expectations. It's kind of reached the point where it's not really a programming issue, it's a physics issue.

Do you even play cod? Because I'm guessing you don't. It's always been fixed to the point where you shouldn't be able to complain. As I said if you do. Chances are you just don't like the game or you're bad at it.

Modern warfare 2 was fixed just fine. Black ops was fixed just fine. I guess my point is it's unrealistic to expect them not to fix the game.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #252 of 824 Old 12-05-2011, 02:27 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by malvado78 View Post


This was an issue I noticed last night in the Barrack's Leaderboards. I have two friends that just prestiged. Their stats are like you describe. The boards are resetting the number of games played but not the kills/wins etc.

Causes some odd looking stats...

I'm about to be on my seventh for prestige. The leader boards only show that I've played about 30 games total. Which is obviously wrong. It seems to change a lot of things. For instance it says my average kills a game is about 3000. Which is impossible my average score is supposedly 9000. Again average impossible. Can you achieve that score?Sure.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #253 of 824 Old 12-05-2011, 02:43 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,223
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 1330
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post


Do you even play cod? Because I'm guessing you don't. It's always been fixed to the point where you shouldn't be able to complain. As I said if you do. Chances are you just don't like the game or you're bad at it.

Modern warfare 2 was fixed just fine. Black ops was fixed just fine. I guess my point is it's unrealistic to expect them not to fix the game.

When was mw2 and blops fixed? I don't ever recall there being a patch they released that fixed the netcode. And why didn't mw3 have this fix by default then?

All I remember about every cod is there being a vocal group complaining about how they need to "fix the lag" from release till the next game comes out, when they start complaining about the next game. It really kicked into high gear with blops and mw3 with the theater mode and the resulting YouTube videos demonstrating the issue.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
post #254 of 824 Old 12-05-2011, 06:13 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post


When was mw2 and blops fixed? I don't ever recall there being a patch they released that fixed the netcode. And why didn't mw3 have this fix by default then?

All I remember about every cod is there being a vocal group complaining about how they need to "fix the lag" from release till the next game comes out, when they start complaining about the next game. It really kicked into high gear with blops and mw3 with the theater mode and the resulting YouTube videos demonstrating the issue.

So you don't play the cod series. Mw2 hasn't had lag issues since 2/3 months after release. Black ops was fixed by January.

If you still don't see either if the two playable then you my friend should not consider playing ANY online game.

As for why hasn't it been fixed despite all other cod series. Let's see. 1. It isn't the same team as before. 2. Every single game (large successful games) ever known to date has had lag issue upon 1st month or two of release. No matter how much you try to prepare for traffic like that. You just can't.

You can't talk about a game you don't play. Just doesn't work that way.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #255 of 824 Old 12-05-2011, 06:17 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mbyrnes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Media, PA (outside Philly)
Posts: 3,336
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post

When was mw2 and blops fixed? I don't ever recall there being a patch they released that fixed the netcode. And why didn't mw3 have this fix by default then?

All I remember about every cod is there being a vocal group complaining about how they need to "fix the lag" from release till the next game comes out, when they start complaining about the next game. It really kicked into high gear with blops and mw3 with the theater mode and the resulting YouTube videos demonstrating the issue.

BD here is what I don't understand with the lag. I can start a match, have all kinds of issues, and start 0-8. Then, out of nowhere, I go into beast mode and string off 7-8 kills. Sometimes I have problems with one or two opposing players where the other bad guys are no problem. I can remain in the same lobby with the same players and have terrible games and fantastic games.

I just don't get it. With Blops I had problems 80% of the time and I just stopped playing it. But the problems were always the same. A terrible game was terrible start to finish. MW2 I had virtually no problems, what I would call "normal" internet gaming problems from time to time. Nothing even close to to Blops. I haven't played Blops in a while so maybe they fixed it and now it is at least playable. Blops wouldn't get better unless I changed lobbies, and most lobbies were bad for me. This was with 25/5 Fios internet.

One difference with MW3 is no matter how bad of a game I am having I can still rack up points. I only play KC or Dom the majority of the time and I don't need to kill people to rack up points. On average I score about 1900-2000 points + bonuses. I can do that score going 7-24 or better. In TDM you just can't score points like that if lag is bad. I love Dom and it is my favorite game type, but KC is a nice change and I would hate to give it up to go back to an older version of COD. As bad as MW3 can be, it is nowhere near as bad as Blops was for me.

All of these games are just weird. I think I may try barebones for a while and see if that is better. It takes a lot of the info that is sent between consoles out of the mix and hopefully that is better.

Xbox Live: TheRealMaxPower --- PSN: TheRealMaxPower

 

Panasonic TC-P65VT60    Vienna Acoustic Mozart Grands    Onkyo TX-SR805   Sony BDP-S790

Astro Mixamp 2013   Schiit Modi    AKG K702 65th Anniversary   Antlion ModMic    Sennheiser PC360

Theater- Benq W1070    Elite 120" projection...

mbyrnes is online now  
post #256 of 824 Old 12-06-2011, 03:49 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,223
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 1330
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbyrnes View Post


BD here is what I don't understand with the lag. I can start a match, have all kinds of issues, and start 0-8. Then, out of nowhere, I go into beast mode and string off 7-8 kills. Sometimes I have problems with one or two opposing players where the other bad guys are no problem.

This is the unintuitive part. It's not just your connection that matters. Everyone's connection is treated equally. The way the lag compensation works is that everyone just has to shoot at the player on their screen. If someone has a poor connection, it might take them a while to get the message that you've moved behind a corner, or that theyve swung around a corner and shot you in the face.

Then you'll have the common I shot him 5 times and he whipped around and gunned me down and the killcam shows I didn't even hit him scenario. The truth is he turned around and shot you dead before you saw him turn, even before the killcam saw him turn. Your average 4 bar connection leaves more than enough time for this to happen. It only seems unfair because what you saw seems ridiculous....it just took you time to get the message.

Everyone is playing under the same rules, but it's a false assumption that A) the best connection always wins, and B) only your connection matters.

Still, 9/10 you want a fast connection. Just because there are situations that seem ridiculous where a slower player can do crazy things doesn't mean you want to be him.

Quote:


I can remain in the same lobby with the same players and have terrible games and fantastic games.

Sometimes the host changes in a lobby. This can have a drastic effect on everyones connection, esp if the hosts geographic location is different.

And sometimes you just have a bad game.

Quote:


I just don't get it. With Blops I had problems 80% of the time and I just stopped playing it. But the problems were always the same. A terrible game was terrible start to finish. MW2 I had virtually no problems, what I would call "normal" internet gaming problems from time to time. Nothing even close to to Blops. I haven't played Blops in a while so maybe they fixed it and now it is at least playable. Blops wouldn't get better unless I changed lobbies, and most lobbies were bad for me. This was with 25/5 Fios internet.

One difference with MW3 is no matter how bad of a game I am having I can still rack up points. I only play KC or Dom the majority of the time and I don't need to kill people to rack up points. On average I score about 1900-2000 points + bonuses. I can do that score going 7-24 or better. In TDM you just can't score points like that if lag is bad. I love Dom and it is my favorite game type, but KC is a nice change and I would hate to give it up to go back to an older version of COD. As bad as MW3 can be, it is nowhere near as bad as Blops was for me.

All of these games are just weird. I think I may try barebones for a while and see if that is better. It takes a lot of the info that is sent between consoles out of the mix and hopefully that is better.

I've heard more complaining about blops than the rest of the series. I've personally never noticed a lick of difference in the netcode between them or over time. All have been fine for me....meaning all lag on a constant basis. It's just how it is and how it's always going to be. There are things they can do to smooth it out, but the costs of doing those things arent worth it. Cod manages it pretty well...this is tried and true netcode and their methods are basically industry standard. Like I told the last guy...remember, everytime lag ****s you, you ****ed someone with lag. Even if you dont see it, know it in your heart.

Besides, you can't always blame the netcode if you're losing. Sometimes they're just better than you.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
post #257 of 824 Old 12-06-2011, 05:22 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,223
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 1330
Now THIS is what I'm talking about. Eurogamer comes through on the technical details again.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/di...-live-analysis

They synced up 60fps captures across Europe measuring latency in various games, MW3 being one of them.

What most people don't realize (and eurogamer thankfully does) is that a raw ping is just a measure of network latency, and not the actual latency you'll experience in game.

They found the best case scenario still has about 200ms of lag...that's enough time and then some to gun someone down before they respond...twice.

It's an interesting read/watch if you wanna get a little deeper into how truly messed up online gaming is even on the best day.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
post #258 of 824 Old 12-06-2011, 06:47 AM
Senior Member
 
daschrier's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 274
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Does anyone know the difference in types of servers.

Official vs DICE normal vs the ones that are called PXXXXXX

Any difference in expected lag/bandwidth etc?
daschrier is offline  
post #259 of 824 Old 12-06-2011, 06:55 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,223
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 1330
Quote:
Originally Posted by daschrier View Post

Does anyone know the difference in types of servers.

Official vs DICE normal vs the ones that are called PXXXXXX

Any difference in expected lag/bandwidth etc?

I think you've stepped into the wrong thread....

But generally speaking, it shouldn't matter who owns the a server - all that matters is your latency to it. The PXXXXX are probably independent servers which could give you a better latency than the official ones if they're closer.

As an aside, from that article it should be noted that the dedicated server architecture of BF3 had higher latency than the hosted servers of MW3. A lot of people think dedicated servers is a solution to the problem...it's really not. They might be more consistent - but that could also mean consistently worse. The problems people experience with MW3 really doesn't have anything to do with player hosted vs dedicated servers.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is offline  
post #260 of 824 Old 12-06-2011, 07:27 AM
Senior Member
 
daschrier's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 274
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Oops, yes, I was reading the BF3 thread then came over here and forgot. Mods please delete if you wish!
daschrier is offline  
post #261 of 824 Old 12-06-2011, 08:46 AM
AVS Special Member
 
NJ3118's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Northern New Jersey
Posts: 1,223
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I played for about 2 hours last night and was up to level 61 - I turned it on again this morning and was back at level 58! All the unlocked guns and perks I earned were locked again..

anyone else experience this?

I shut down normally as well

I have a fever and the only cure is more Blu-Ray....
NJ3118 is offline  
post #262 of 824 Old 12-06-2011, 09:21 AM
Senior Member
 
mcclayton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 256
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeno View Post

I'll start the list of gamertags. Just cut this list and re-paste putting yours in:

Number1Coach1962
mcclayton = Be-DAY_32787

I'll add you.. I'll leave a message about avs forums
mcclayton is offline  
post #263 of 824 Old 12-06-2011, 09:22 AM
AVS Special Member
 
greeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Livermore, CA
Posts: 2,592
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Gamertag list for AVS MW3 Players (copy and paste this list adding your gamertag):

greeno = Number1Coach1962
mcclayton = Be-DAY_32787
greeno is offline  
post #264 of 824 Old 12-06-2011, 09:27 AM
Member
 
mgm2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Here's some info on the lag issue--and pretty much spot on with my experience.

http://callofduty-8-modernwarfare-3....r-connections/

You have to adjust your style of game play when you're a hit marker machine, or the all time greatest assist leader on your team. lol.

It does get annoying when you turn a corner, and the other guy already saw you a half a second earlier and you're helpless.
mgm2003 is offline  
post #265 of 824 Old 12-07-2011, 11:17 AM
AVS Special Member
 
greeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Livermore, CA
Posts: 2,592
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Hi mcclayton,
I'll do the same tonight.
Best,
jeff
greeno is offline  
post #266 of 824 Old 12-07-2011, 11:58 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeno View Post

Gamertag list for AVS MW3 Players (copy and paste this list adding your gamertag):

greeno = Number1Coach1962
mcclayton = Be-DAY_32787

Yay. List finally has more then 1 lol. I'll add up as soon as I'm done with prestige. Otherwise I'm useless to you guys lol.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #267 of 824 Old 12-07-2011, 12:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ3118 View Post

I played for about 2 hours last night and was up to level 61 - I turned it on again this morning and was back at level 58! All the unlocked guns and perks I earned were locked again..

anyone else experience this?

I shut down normally as well

I'll check right now. But the same thing kept happening to a buddy I played with last night. Did you happen to have double xp? Once his double xp time went away everything was fine again. Everything he earned would stay. But before that nothing would.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #268 of 824 Old 12-07-2011, 05:50 PM
AVS Special Member
 
blklightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,157
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 60
how is this thread still alive? inferior ward intentionally made a garbage game to get out of making cod, and yet people still obsess over it? unbelievable. and it sucks for inferior ward because it means they'll be stuck making yet another cod.

500 gigs FTW.
blklightning is offline  
post #269 of 824 Old 12-07-2011, 06:08 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning View Post

how is this thread still alive? inferior ward intentionally made a garbage game to get out of making cod, and yet people still obsess over it? unbelievable. and it sucks for inferior ward because it means they'll be stuck making yet another cod.

Because people like you weren't in it. Thought I'd never understand the definition of a troll until now...

No ones asking you to be here. If you don't like it. Move on.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #270 of 824 Old 12-08-2011, 04:20 AM
Advanced Member
 
crippldogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Yorktown, VA
Posts: 546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning View Post

how is this thread still alive? inferior ward intentionally made a garbage game to get out of making cod, and yet people still obsess over it? unbelievable. and it sucks for inferior ward because it means they'll be stuck making yet another cod.

Because some people like to play cod and not troll forums all day

The Weekend Warriors
crippldogg is offline  
Reply PlayStation Area

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off