Sony 3D presentation on the development of 3D for PS games - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 04-19-2012, 03:03 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Interesting video on 3D developments for the PS3. Looks like PS users are is good hands regarding 3D. If you have a 3DTV you can watch this if you TV will do side-by-side while playing a video via usb card, or if you have a newer 3DTV with youtube i guess. I really hope they build in enough power to do 1080p in 3D at 60hz per eye, that would make for a revolution in the way we play games. Plus the extra power for 2D users would make the PS4 a futureproof beast.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-19-2012, 04:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Nice presentation. I just got a 3D TV and I have to say that Killzone and Super Stardust impressed me. I would like to get more 3D content but I guess that always happens.

I do think 3D will figure prominently in the PS4. I am actually surprised with how much they have gotten out of the PS3.
post #3 of 3 Old 04-19-2012, 04:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 55
I've had a 3D TV for about a year and a half (and I got a second one about a month ago); the PS3 has a lot of fun 3D games right now that look and play quite nicely. If you liked Killzone, then you'd probably get some mileage from Resistance 3 as well. Uncharted 3, Tron: Evolution, the Motorstorm games and the recent God of War compilations also look nice in 3D. Looking forward, the Ratchet & Clank compilation will support 3D as well.

3D definitely adds a new dimension (pardon the pun) to the experience and anybody who has a 3D capable set should definitely check it out.
Reply PlayStation Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page