Watch Dogs... Ubisoft's stylish open-world game of hacking and shoot outs - Page 16 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

post #451 of 452 Old 09-07-2014, 07:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Finally finished the game! Total time was 49 hours. I didn't do most of the fixer missions or digital trips, but I think I did everything else. Overall I liked it quite a bit, and timing is pretty good with the imminent DLC. I do hope that Ubisofts new crowd densities with AC Unity will work their way into other games. And it will be interesting to see if the PS4 version of GTAV has denser crowds.

The more I played, the more I wished this was a Person of Interest game, with the multi-character mechanics of GTAV. Missions would be played as Reese, Finch, Fusco - switching in-mission as needed. It would be a great combination of fighting, hacking, and gunplay.

That said, going forward - I hope they make some improvements, mostly stolen from GTA:
- a more interesting protagonist
- better driving mechanics
- aircraft
- more side/nonsense activities - we should have been able to go into the stadium and watch a game!
- vehicle storage/upgrades
- better balance with with police. They were mostly non-present unless you were being pursued. Easy to escape via boat, but ridiculously aggressive when in-car
- ammo/gun variety. I would Iike a non-lethal ranged weapon for the knockdown missions, a rocket launcher. It looks like the DLC will have a stun gun and RC car, which look cool.

I'm sure there's plenty more, but I'm hopeful for a really good WD2.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #452 of 452 Old 09-24-2014, 12:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked: 591
I'm gonna check this out tonight. Hopefully somebody is down for some co-op.

Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Watch Dogs , Watch Dogs Limited Edition