Anyone playing Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operations? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-10-2012, 04:44 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Heard about this game, Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operations, from this article: http://kotaku.com/5921947/namco-bandais-latest-gundam-game-is-free-not-completely

It's free from the Japanese PSN store, with a catch. Can only deploy 3 times, and your deployment points regenerate every 2 hours. You also get some stored deployment points every you time you level, until you get to rank 2 (I think). You rank up every 10 levels. You could buy more points from the Japanese PSN store. You can also unlock additional stuff for your mobile suit.

I just downloaded this game on Sunday and started playing yesterday. It's not that bad. Pretty slow moving mobile suits, and trying to melee with a Beam Axe or Beam Saber can get some getting used to. You can also spawn/exit your mobile suit. When doing so, you become invisible to radar and hard to target. Obviously, you can't do much damage to mobile suits as a human, but you can repair other mobile suits. Or jack one from another player when they exit theirs.

I was having fun with it.
Reply PlayStation Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page