Need some Sony fan volunteers - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 08-21-2012, 05:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hey Playstation Gamers,

I'm Shamarri and I would like to make a website focused on Gaming using nothing but Sony components. That means Sony branded Tv, Home theaters, recievers, speakers, Headphones or whatever. I mainly want to do this to have technological consistencies and to also show the benefits of having one company make all the componets in your chain. Sort of a type of vertical integration, that is
Sony focused. My reasoning for this is that Sony provides certain things in their products that have underlying interconnectivity. For example the PS3 offers Deep color and when this mode is activated on a Sony TV that supports it like the Sony NX720 the TV will display 12-bit in the display Banner. Also Sony TV's provide a Game mode that is based around the PS3. Many people may not notice it but if you turn on the game mode on a Sony Bravia like the XBR5 it will actually smooth out the edges sort of like a faux form of anti-aliasing. These are just some examples there are others.

Another reason is because Sony TV's and components are probably what a lot of Sony first Party studios use in the development process of creating their games. SO for purity's sake and developers intent I think it's a good idea. Well let me know if anyone is interested besides I think it will be nice to just have as many adamant SOny fans as me running a website.

If interested email me at schabeugen04@yahoo.com

Also any feedback on the idea from the forum or things you guys would like to see let me know
Reply PlayStation Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page