PS3 <-> Vita Remote Play - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-06-2012, 02:14 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 196
Remote Play between the PS3 and Vita is available now for select titles (Ico, Shadow of Colossus, God of War 1 & 2). More are on the way, including Tokyo Jungle.

What was a interesting but laggy feature between the PS3 and PSP is now a greatly iimproved experience according to reports around the 'net. Here are some quotes from NeoGAF members:

Quote:
Played some god of war 2 today it wasnt perfect but it works pretty well to be fair.
Quote:
SotC doesn't work for me. God of war is flawless. Im going to try it over the internet from work tonight, i'm not expecting that to work but figured why not...
Quote:
Holy ****, SotC and ICO are running damned near flawless for me. Like no bad latency between the two at all. Both games are very playable. Incredible stuff.
Quote:
Same here. The stream quality is surprisingly high and the input is super responsive. I'm curious how this would perform using internet access from somewhere that isn't my apartment....
Quote:
also this really needs to happen for more games. like all of them. ...
Quote:
Now Sony- get this voodoo into the official SDK :-/...
Quote:
Just tried Ico and it works well. There is a very slight delay and the graphics are downgraded a bit but it plays great for the most part. This is my first time trying the remote play feature and it's pretty interesting...here's hoping they support more games smile.gif
Quote:
I actually found that it ran even smoother over the internet than it did on a local connection with my PS3. YMMV with connections though depending on where you go, obviously. But it was good.
Quote:
Played it last night and was amazed at how little lag I had, especially when you consider my crappy Comcast router.

I took down colossi #7 in a few minutes, got my trophy, and hit the hay. It was fun to play it all from my bed.
Quote:
Visual quality is great. Did a bit of a lag test in this video. Seems to have very very minimal lag. Plays brilliantly smile.gif

Los Angeles Lakers - 16 NBA Championships!

Reply PlayStation Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page