post #211 of 228 Old 02-15-2013, 06:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourmobile View Post

I have gotten use to all the original maps yet

There are four maps that I never see playing on Free for All.

Aftermath, Raid, Turbine, and the Drone. I think I've played Drone maybe three times.

Just keep talkin'. I'll let you know when you're right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #212 of 228 Old 02-25-2013, 01:00 PM

I swear to God, those muddy foyers at Treyarch nerfed my FAL... AGAIN!

Nine hits at medium range to get a kill? 270 points? Grrrrrr-r-r-r-r-r! Fargin' bastages!

post #213 of 228 Old 02-27-2013, 01:04 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 11
You need to start playing hardcore dude....
post #214 of 228 Old 02-27-2013, 02:48 PM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixerking View Post

You need to start playing hardcore dude....

Yep, I've converted over. I never got into hardcore on the other cod games, but I'm digging it here. It's nice not having to unload a whole clip on a guy. You can do a few kills before reloading on an average clip gun. I also like how the guardian will bake them to death if they run into it. Nice! Of course you still have to battle the lag monster sometimes, but that's just the nature of things.
post #215 of 228 Old 02-27-2013, 02:53 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 18
Same here. Never played hardcore before this game. If I'm not playing domination, I'm playing hardcore kill confirmed.

post #216 of 228 Old 02-28-2013, 09:22 AM

Yeah I play hardcore killed confirmed as well. What makes it nice is that you can't camp like normal. The majority of your points come from confirms. Kills are only 50. Took a bit to get used to hardcore but every time I end up I normal modes with friends, it sucks major ass. Hardcore team death match is the suck it seems. More like hardcore camp match
post #217 of 228 Old 02-28-2013, 10:48 AM

Quote:

What makes it nice is that you can't camp like normal.

Doesn't sound so nice to this camper.

P!sses me off not to be able to see who killed me/ how I died in HC matches.

post #218 of 228 Old 02-28-2013, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshawnmcdonald View Post

Doesn't sound so nice to this camper.

P!sses me off not to be able to see who killed me/ how I died in HC matches.

If you are a camper, then hardcore team death match is for you....aside from not seeing the killcam
post #219 of 228 Old 02-28-2013, 02:24 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

If you are a camper, then hardcore team death match is for you....aside from not seeing the killcam

I hate team deathmatch. A little less in hardcore, but still not a fan. Too many campers, lots of cheesy stuff going on. I usually throw on my assault shield if I get tricked into playing TDM that way its at least somewhat fun.

post #220 of 228 Old 02-28-2013, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookie b View Post

I hate team deathmatch. A little less in hardcore, but still not a fan. Too many campers, lots of cheesy stuff going on. I usually throw on my assault shield if I get tricked into playing TDM that way its at least somewhat fun.

Same here, hardcore kc seems to be the best scenario for me. You can still camp, but it makes it harder to win and I like winning. The shield guys give me more fun too. I bust out the smaw or rpg. It's good times though when I get against someone good with the shield though. The times of having to dual by trying to knife each other because you both have to reload or out of ammo are damn good fun too haha
mookie b likes this.
post #221 of 228 Old 03-01-2013, 06:37 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:

LOL how often does OoBigLo0 trick you.

It has been nice to play some objective modes lately. We lost most of those DOM matches but we put a good fight up for most of them.

Love defending flags with stickies. You hear "Losing B!". Toss a sticky on B. And I get a defend. Had like 13 defends ones of those games.

But yes my most played game mode these days is HCKC. Tough going back to core and not being to kill a whole team without reloading.

EDIT: Anyone pick up the Revolution DLC yet? I had been on the fence but prolly will buy it tonight. Pick up a Peacekeeper SMG off the ground last night and it seems like a solid weapon.
post #222 of 228 Old 03-01-2013, 07:16 AM

I like the new maps. But then again, any new maps are always welcome. I don't know that I care for hydro that much though.
post #223 of 228 Old 03-01-2013, 08:02 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvado78 View Post

LOL how often does OoBigLo0 trick you.

It has been nice to play some objective modes lately. We lost most of those DOM matches but we put a good fight up for most of them.

Love defending flags with stickies. You hear "Losing B!". Toss a sticky on B. And I get a defend. Had like 13 defends ones of those games.

But yes my most played game mode these days is HCKC. Tough going back to core and not being to kill a whole team without reloading.

EDIT: Anyone pick up the Revolution DLC yet? I had been on the fence but prolly will buy it tonight. Pick up a Peacekeeper SMG off the ground last night and it seems like a solid weapon.

I got it. Maps are cool, played them all once. Went negative on all but skatepark though. There is a domination only playlist for the new maps so that's awesome if you play domination.

You'll notice Malvado, that if we play hardcore TDM/KC the other guys like oobigloo and dr sylus usually score highest. Domination you and I were at the top. Guess we're just better teammates!

post #224 of 228 Old 03-01-2013, 08:13 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:

I got it. Maps are cool, played them all once. Went negative on all but skatepark though. There is a domination only playlist for the new maps so that's awesome if you play domination.
Nice. I am always up for some Dom. I do get frustrated when I am solo and am getting spawned trapped. Also bothers me a little bit that it makes my K/D go down. I have this fever and the only cure is to jump on a flag... But then I die.

Quote:

You'll notice Malvado, that if we play hardcore TDM/KC the other guys like oobigloo and dr sylus usually score highest. Domination you and I were at the top. Guess we're just better teammates!

That is my excuse. In TDM and KC I don't hog all the kills. I am being a good teammate! biggrin.gif
mookie b likes this.
post #225 of 228 Old 03-01-2013, 10:18 AM

Liked: 10
Quote:

Hey I resemble that remark. I help in my treat objective modes like KC/TDM kind of way smile.gif I was simply intercepting the enemy while you guys defended and captured. Lately I've had a lot of fun playing Demolition and Domination. Nice change of pace. Still upsets me that it take 20 hit markers to kill someone, but im getting used to it.
post #226 of 228 Old 03-01-2013, 10:20 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OoBIGLo0 View Post

Hey I resemble that remark. I help in my treat objective modes like KC/TDM kind of way smile.gif I was simply intercepting the enemy while you guys defended and captured. Lately I've had a lot of fun playing Demolition and Domination. Nice change of pace. Still upsets me that it take 20 hit markers to kill someone, but im getting used to it.

I was just defending my crappy scores!

post #227 of 228 Old 03-05-2013, 05:21 PM

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Any1 have diamond camo for a class of guns yet? I might get it for the smg's, but... I hate the chicom (used to just holding the trigger)

psn = b2real
post #228 of 228 Old 03-05-2013, 06:50 PM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcclayton View Post

Any1 have diamond camo for a class of guns yet? I might get it for the smg's, but... I hate the chicom (used to just holding the trigger)

Got diamond for the SMG’s, besides the peacekeeper (favorite SMG), need 2 more bloodthirsty medals to diamond it.

Got gold for all the AR’s accept the AN-94 which I put on hold for the Peacekeeper.

I highly recommend FFA for head-shot challenges, especially SMG's. The rest of the challenges I turn to HCKC or HCTDM. Helps when you are going for the Art of War and Cherry Blossom challenges with no perks or attachments.

I hate the chicom too, select fire saved me when i unlocked it, feels like the vector in full auto.
Reply PlayStation Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page