Bungie's Destiny - Page 22 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 795Likes
Reply
Thread Tools
post #631 of 5607 Old 07-23-2014, 12:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lordxar5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,261
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 630 Post(s)
Liked: 619
Form a fireteam sans PSN chat. Its like talking to each other wearing fishbowls. I think it sounds like your in Aliens about to crack into the hive where the colonists are or on a spacewalk. If you only do PSN chat its easy to miss this part.
lordxar5 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #632 of 5607 Old 07-23-2014, 01:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Smigro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Montgomery County, PA
Posts: 1,934
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
Form a fireteam sans PSN chat. Its like talking to each other wearing fishbowls. I think it sounds like your in Aliens about to crack into the hive where the colonists are or on a spacewalk. If you only do PSN chat its easy to miss this part.
Did not know that...thanks Nexus!!
Smigro is offline  
post #633 of 5607 Old 07-24-2014, 07:29 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Big Brad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Palmetto, FL
Posts: 1,882
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 215
Strike team was pretty darn fun last night! Other than me dying a lot haha. Thanks Epyon415 for all the revives.

What's this about the chat sounding like you're in a fishbowl? Epyon and I were using the in game comms and he sounded fine.
Big Brad is offline  
post #634 of 5607 Old 07-24-2014, 07:53 AM
AVS Special Member
 
emartins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 4,413
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
Liked: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brad View Post
Strike team was pretty darn fun last night! Other than me dying a lot haha. Thanks Epyon415 for all the revives.

What's this about the chat sounding like you're in a fishbowl? Epyon and I were using the in game comms and he sounded fine.

I think when Nexus is drunk everything sounds like he's in a fishbowl. We tend to ignore him at times.
slyderulz likes this.

One of the greatest posts I have read

benjamin-benjami - http://www.avsforum.com/forum/142-pl...l#post24609271
emartins is online now  
post #635 of 5607 Old 07-24-2014, 08:21 AM
AVS Special Member
 
lordxar5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,261
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 630 Post(s)
Liked: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brad View Post
Strike team was pretty darn fun last night! Other than me dying a lot haha. Thanks Epyon415 for all the revives.

What's this about the chat sounding like you're in a fishbowl? Epyon and I were using the in game comms and he sounded fine.
Unless they dropped it in the last patch. Beta day 1 and the alpha had the weird comms...I swear. I doubt many people liked it though.

No Lazy...I was sober or close to it anyway
lordxar5 is online now  
post #636 of 5607 Old 07-24-2014, 09:48 AM
AVS Special Member
 
MaxDam77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,882
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 44
It took me long but I finally bought my PS4. It will be delivered on Monday or Tuesday.
Just a quick question about Destiny beta. Pre-ordering the game is the only way to get a beta code?


Edit: Nevermind, I just read that the beta will close on sunday 27th.
MaxDam77 is online now  
post #637 of 5607 Old 07-24-2014, 09:56 AM
AVS Special Member
 
freemeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Liked: 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxDam77 View Post
It took me long but I finally bought my PS4. It will be delivered on Monday or Tuesday.
Just a quick question about Destiny beta. Pre-ordering the game is the only way to get a beta code?


Edit: Nevermind, I just read that the beta will close on sunday 27th.
Seems like people were getting 2 extra codes on top of it as well to share and Sony was also randomly emailing some. Maybe somebody has one for you.
freemeat is offline  
post #638 of 5607 Old 07-24-2014, 10:03 AM
Senior Member
 
rs600cubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 337
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
Unless they dropped it in the last patch. Beta day 1 and the alpha had the weird comms...I swear. I doubt many people liked it though.

No Lazy...I was sober or close to it anyway
When I was playing with my son the other day I noticed the sound changed when we were farther away from each other like it was over a radio and then clearer when we were standing next to eachother. Also noticed it would echo when in corridors. Sounded pretty cool.

gamertag: xxx shiv xxx
PSN: xx_shiv_xx
rs600cubed is offline  
post #639 of 5607 Old 07-24-2014, 10:10 AM
Advanced Member
 
icelt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 785
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Liked: 230
Extra codes are all over the place, I got mine and another for a buddy from the main PS4 board at gamefaqs. Take a few minutes to search around the 'nets and you'll definitely find/be given one.

This also applies to the Xbone, PS3 & 360 versions.
icelt is offline  
post #640 of 5607 Old 07-24-2014, 10:12 AM
AVS Special Member
 
lordxar5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,261
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 630 Post(s)
Liked: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs600cubed View Post
When I was playing with my son the other day I noticed the sound changed when we were farther away from each other like it was over a radio and then clearer when we were standing next to eachother. Also noticed it would echo when in corridors. Sounded pretty cool.
That's what I'm talking about. To me it sounds like an astronaut talking with his helmet on.
lordxar5 is online now  
post #641 of 5607 Old 07-24-2014, 11:58 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Epyon415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,358
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Liked: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
That's what I'm talking about. To me it sounds like an astronaut talking with his helmet on.
That sounds more familiar. Think I had that happen at some point too.

PSN & XBL: Epyon415
Twitch.tv: http://www.twitch.tv/epyon415
Twitter: @gundumgaming
YouTube Gameplay Videos
Epyon415 is offline  
post #642 of 5607 Old 07-24-2014, 03:53 PM
Senior Member
 
jbn008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 357
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 24
I apologize if this has been asked before, but we couldn't figure out how to play a game with more than 3 people. I know firestorm (or whatever it's called) only allows 3 players to join up, but what about coop roaming, strike mode, and matchmaking multiplayer (ala Halo)? We couldn't find any of those other modes to play.

Am I missing something or is that just not available in the beta?

thanks for the help

Headless Petie
jbn008 is offline  
post #643 of 5607 Old 07-24-2014, 04:17 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lordxar5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,261
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 630 Post(s)
Liked: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbn008 View Post
I apologize if this has been asked before, but we couldn't figure out how to play a game with more than 3 people. I know firestorm (or whatever it's called) only allows 3 players to join up, but what about coop roaming, strike mode, and matchmaking multiplayer (ala Halo)? We couldn't find any of those other modes to play.

Am I missing something or is that just not available in the beta?

thanks for the help
Three is it unless your lucky enough to get grouped up on planet.
lordxar5 is online now  
post #644 of 5607 Old 07-24-2014, 04:26 PM
Senior Member
 
jbn008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 357
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
Three is it unless your lucky enough to get grouped up on planet.
well that sucks. tks

Headless Petie
jbn008 is offline  
post #645 of 5607 Old 07-24-2014, 05:50 PM
Advanced Member
 
ElectronicTonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 981
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbn008 View Post
I apologize if this has been asked before, but we couldn't figure out how to play a game with more than 3 people. I know firestorm (or whatever it's called) only allows 3 players to join up, but what about coop roaming, strike mode, and matchmaking multiplayer (ala Halo)? We couldn't find any of those other modes to play.

Am I missing something or is that just not available in the beta?

thanks for the help
You can make a squad of 6 in orbit, but you'll only be able to go to the Crucible or the Tower. I hope they make the "Fireteams" bigger in the actual release.
ElectronicTonic is offline  
post #646 of 5607 Old 07-24-2014, 05:55 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
shadowlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 712
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 134
For those with no Beta code:

Quote:
Destiny Beta Is Now Open To Everyone

by Matt Helgeson on July 24, 2014 at 06:30 PM 375 Views

If you weren't lucky enough to get a code for Bungie's Destiny beta, cry no more. The studio has now opened up the beta to all gamers.

The move was announced with this post on the Bungie site: "Today, at 4:00 PM PDT, we’re opening the Destiny Beta to anyone who wants to create a character and walk in their boots. There are, of course, some requirements. You’ll need to have a compatible console equipped with PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live Gold."
Source: [Game Informer]

OtherWorlds - My Sci-Fi/Fantasy Writing Blog
shadowlock is offline  
post #647 of 5607 Old 07-24-2014, 06:16 PM
Yrd
AVS Special Member
 
Yrd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Elkton, MD
Posts: 3,090
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Liked: 216
I'm going to guess the 6 man teams will be for bigger things. 3 man teams are for the regular strikes. 6 for the big public events. I wonder if they will have even bigger teams for WoW-like raids.

XBL Gamertag- Yrd
PSN - Yerd

Steam - Yrd

Yrd is offline  
post #648 of 5607 Old 07-25-2014, 08:29 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
shadowlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 712
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 134
More Destiny information (Iron Banner Event returning):

Quote:
The Iron Banner Event Returns to Destiny Beta on July 25 & 26

July 24, 2014 Written by Jason Dunning

As the Destiny beta powers on, The Iron Banner event will be returning this Friday and Saturday, with Bungie asking, “Have you met Lord Saladin? If you crave the most hardcore challenge to be had in the Destiny beta, this champion of the City is your dealer.”

Bungie adds:

The Iron Banner is just one of the ways we’ll keep you on your toes as you progress on your journey. It’s another reason to clash with other Guardians in deadly competition. If you’ve accepted this challenge before, all you need to know is that it’s coming back. Once again, it will send you into battle in four arenas: ‘Rusted Lands’ on Earth, ‘First Light’ on the Moon, ‘Shores of Time’ on Venus, and ‘Blind Watch’ on Mars.

Here’s a few things you need to know about The Iron Banner:
  • You must meet with Lord Saladin before you can compete. Seek him out in the Tower, opposite the landing zone.
  • The Iron Banner is accessed as a separate playlist in the Crucible.
  • The power ratings on your weapons and armor are crucial to victory. While combat in the Crucible offers a level playing field, the Iron Banner demands your very best gear.
  • Victory earns you reputation and rank to unlock special Iron Banner gear, and you can only browse or acquire your rewards while the event is live!
  • Iron Banner challenges are available from the Bounty Tracker to make your exploits in battle even more profitable.
  • If you reach your competition-worthy rank of Level 5 while this event is happening, you’ll need to check in with Lord Shaxx first. He’ll issue your Crucible invitation in the Hall of Guardians, just down the stairs from the main landing zone in the Tower.

And here’s when you’ll be able to access the event (all times are Pacific):

Friday, July 25th
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM

Saturday, July 26th
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM

There’s still further surprises and permanent rewards planned for the Destiny beta before it ends on July 27, with Bungie saying that more information will be revealed tomorrow.
aaronwt and ElectronicTonic like this.

OtherWorlds - My Sci-Fi/Fantasy Writing Blog
shadowlock is offline  
post #649 of 5607 Old 07-25-2014, 11:05 AM
AVS Special Member
 
benjamin-benjami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: edmond, ok
Posts: 4,232
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Liked: 744
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/...-warlock-class
BY ERIQ MARTINLast week the Destiny beta was released. Many people called in "sick" to work and played for hours on their PlayStation 4. With the game on everyone's mind, we wanted to see how most people interacted with the game.

Destiny - Bungie's Tips and Tricks for The Devil's Lair Strike Mission - IGN First
09:14
With a total of 15,500 IGN users participating in our survey, we learned a few interesting things about people's in-game habits.

Which Class Will You Play As?
Warlock -- 38%

Hunter -- 36%

Titan -- 26%

Which Race Will You Play As?
Destiny - Character Creation
03:45
Human -- 45%

Exo -- 31%

Awoken -- 24%

What is Your Favorite Weapon Type?
Primary -- 69%

Special -- 23%

Heavy -- 7%

Do You Prefer PvP or PvE?
PvE -- 72%

PvP -- 28%

What is Your Favorite Emote?
Destiny - Dances
00:47
Dancing -- 59%

Sitting -- 18%

Waving -- 12%

Pointing -- 11%

In addition to user's in-game habits, we wanted to see how interested people are in purchasing the game and for which platforms.

Are you Buying Destiny on Day One?
I already pre-ordered it -- 73%

Yes -- 17%

No -- 7%

I don't plan to buy it -- 2%

Do You Plan on Buying a Special Edition?
Destiny: Digital Guardian, Limited, and Ghost Edition Unboxing - IGN First
03:18
Nope. Just the regular edition for me -- 63%

Yes -- 35%

I'm not buying the game -- 2%

Which Platform Will you use to Play Destiny?
PlayStation 4 -- 69%

Xbox One -- 22%

PlayStation 3 -- 4%

Xbox 360 -- 3%

I'm not buying the game -- 2%

Are you Buying Destiny Digitally or Physically?
Physical -- 78%

Digital -- 20%

I'm not buying Destiny -- 2%
aaronwt likes this.
benjamin-benjami is offline  
post #650 of 5607 Old 07-25-2014, 02:22 PM
AVS Special Member
 
ppshooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Where the sun don't shine.
Posts: 2,672
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin-benjami View Post
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/...-warlock-class
BY ERIQ MARTINLast week the Destiny beta was released. Many people called in "sick" to work and played for hours on their PlayStation 4. With the game on everyone's mind, we wanted to see how most people interacted with the game.

Destiny - Bungie's Tips and Tricks for The Devil's Lair Strike Mission - IGN First
09:14
With a total of 15,500 IGN users participating in our survey, we learned a few interesting things about people's in-game habits.

Which Class Will You Play As?
Warlock -- 38%

Hunter -- 36%

Titan -- 26%

Which Race Will You Play As?
Destiny - Character Creation
03:45
Human -- 45%

Exo -- 31%

Awoken -- 24%

What is Your Favorite Weapon Type?
Primary -- 69%

Special -- 23%

Heavy -- 7%

Do You Prefer PvP or PvE?
PvE -- 72%

PvP -- 28%

What is Your Favorite Emote?
Destiny - Dances
00:47
Dancing -- 59%

Sitting -- 18%

Waving -- 12%

Pointing -- 11%

In addition to user's in-game habits, we wanted to see how interested people are in purchasing the game and for which platforms.

Are you Buying Destiny on Day One?
I already pre-ordered it -- 73%

Yes -- 17%

No -- 7%

I don't plan to buy it -- 2%

Do You Plan on Buying a Special Edition?
Destiny: Digital Guardian, Limited, and Ghost Edition Unboxing - IGN First
03:18
Nope. Just the regular edition for me -- 63%

Yes -- 35%

I'm not buying the game -- 2%

Which Platform Will you use to Play Destiny?
PlayStation 4 -- 69%

Xbox One -- 22%

PlayStation 3 -- 4%

Xbox 360 -- 3%

I'm not buying the game -- 2%

Are you Buying Destiny Digitally or Physically?
Physical -- 78%

Digital -- 20%

I'm not buying Destiny -- 2%
I gotta say, I like my Jester rocket launcher with the perk that tracks targets after it's been launched. Probably better than any of the primary weapons I've had so far. Last night, I locked on to some guy on the other side of the map, and the rocket chased him down. I was laughing pretty hard.

I'm a bit torn on Warlock and Hunters. I like the Warlock's super attack (Nova Bomb), but I hate their Gliding double jump. As for Hunters, I like their grenade, knife throwing, and double jump, I'm just not a big fan of the solar gun.

I played the Hunter in the Alpha. I've been playing the Warlock in Beta.
ppshooky is offline  
post #651 of 5607 Old 07-25-2014, 06:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
benjamin-benjami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: edmond, ok
Posts: 4,232
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Liked: 744
i liked titan personally, but the hunter's "super" or whatever you want to call it where he brings out the golden gun is so bad that i want play the class strictly for that..
benjamin-benjami is offline  
post #652 of 5607 Old 07-25-2014, 08:41 PM
Yrd
AVS Special Member
 
Yrd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Elkton, MD
Posts: 3,090
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Liked: 216
If you have good aim, the hunter's super is really nice.

I'm sure they all have their drawbacks, but I've mostly only been playing titan in pvp. The ground stomp can be a pain sometimes. You have to be really close to others to land it.

XBL Gamertag- Yrd
PSN - Yerd

Steam - Yrd

Yrd is offline  
post #653 of 5607 Old 07-26-2014, 08:08 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
shadowlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 712
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 134
Okay, Bungie really, REALLY wants us playing Destiny today--looks like I'll be knocking out yardwork early today:

Quote:
Play Destiny Beta Today to Be Able to Go to the Moon, Open for Two Hours Only

July 26, 2014 Written by Zarmena Khan


Heads up, Guardians! Those who will play Destiny beta today between 2pm-4pm Pacific time will be able to go to the moon. This new destination will open up a new story mission for a limited time period.

Bungie has said that their main aim this weekend is to test the game and see how many Guardians are able to play at the same time. For this, the developer will be setting up a public event that everyone will be invited to. Those who make an appearance will be awarded with a nameplate to show that they took part in the event before the launch of the game.

According to the latest Bungie Weekly Update:

The Destiny Beta is not a private party. It’s the precursor to the launch of the most ambitious game we’ve ever made. You are invited to do your very best to emulate the final form of the citizenry that will fight to protect the last safe city on Earth, later on this year.

Will PlayStation Network and Xbox Live be able to handle the traffic this weekend? Let’s find out!
Source: [Playstation Lifestyle]
aaronwt likes this.

OtherWorlds - My Sci-Fi/Fantasy Writing Blog
shadowlock is offline  
post #654 of 5607 Old 07-26-2014, 10:33 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Epyon415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,358
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Liked: 217
^

they better have another opportunity as well as I am at a wedding tonight! Reading Dualshockers, rumor is tomorrow MIGHT not be he last day of the beta.

PSN & XBL: Epyon415
Twitch.tv: http://www.twitch.tv/epyon415
Twitter: @gundumgaming
YouTube Gameplay Videos
Epyon415 is offline  
post #655 of 5607 Old 07-26-2014, 10:43 AM
Yrd
AVS Special Member
 
Yrd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Elkton, MD
Posts: 3,090
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Liked: 216
Lame, I'm not going to be able to play then.

XBL Gamertag- Yrd
PSN - Yerd

Steam - Yrd

Yrd is offline  
post #656 of 5607 Old 07-26-2014, 04:07 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
DaGamePimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: WA State
Posts: 15,593
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 170
Cannot get into the Crucible, anyone else?


.... finally got in.

Jason

Last edited by DaGamePimp; 07-26-2014 at 05:42 PM.
DaGamePimp is offline  
post #657 of 5607 Old 07-26-2014, 06:57 PM
Member
 
Rgdeuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: The desert
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Was a doubter but damn, this beta is a lot of fun and very addicting. Been a very long time since i could put four straight hours in a FPS and not blink
tampabuc likes this.
Rgdeuce is offline  
post #658 of 5607 Old 07-26-2014, 07:37 PM
AVS Special Member
 
pcweber111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In a van, down by the river.
Posts: 3,568
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 265
Moon was pretty cool. Kinda disappointed they made it Earth-like and not like the real moon. Would have been cool to play knowing the only sounds are your breathing and muffled sounds from vibrations of the guns and you getting hit. Overall though kinda cool. You could pick out Mars too, that was funny.
pcweber111 is offline  
post #659 of 5607 Old 07-26-2014, 08:34 PM
Yrd
AVS Special Member
 
Yrd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Elkton, MD
Posts: 3,090
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Liked: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcweber111 View Post
Moon was pretty cool. Kinda disappointed they made it Earth-like and not like the real moon. Would have been cool to play knowing the only sounds are your breathing and muffled sounds from vibrations of the guns and you getting hit. Overall though kinda cool. You could pick out Mars too, that was funny.
Since I couldn't be around for the PvE moon mission, all I can compare is the crucible.

The PVP maps include 1 on the moon. The sound seems like they couldn't decide. There are some points that have that extremely muffled or distand sounds. But then you can hear the gunfire and explosions nearby like you don't have an airtight helmet on.

XBL Gamertag- Yrd
PSN - Yerd

Steam - Yrd

Yrd is offline  
post #660 of 5607 Old 07-27-2014, 06:05 AM
AVS Special Member
 
blklightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,174
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 62
I was absolutely not going to get this game. And then they opened the beta and I played it. Definitely a must buy.

500 gigs FTW.
blklightning is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Destiny

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off