Forum Jump: 
 517Likes

post #661 of 3921 Old 07-27-2014, 07:19 AM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
Liked: 815
Yes I think it is a must buy. I have it pre-ordered on the PS4 but now I'm also seriously thinking about getting it on the XBOne too. I seemed to like it more when playing the Beta on the XBOne because I liked it with the XBOne controller better than with the PS4 controller. But because of all the extra content and early content, my first choice had to be the PS4 to get Destiny on. If all content came out at the same time on both consoles then I would have preferred it on the XBOne instead of the PS4. But if I order a second copy for my XBOne, the PS4 will be the primary console I play it on with the XBOne being secondary.

40TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #662 of 3921 Old 07-27-2014, 08:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Been really busy since the beta opened but I may get to check it out and join in on the hype if this download ever finishes...

PSN ID: javant86

post #663 of 3921 Old 07-27-2014, 09:37 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 63
The beta was fun....see you in September.
post #664 of 3921 Old 07-28-2014, 09:30 PM

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 93
Did anybody get anything good during the Iron Banner events?

Warning: I make a lot of mistakes but occasionally I learn from them!
post #665 of 3921 Old 07-28-2014, 09:53 PM
Yrd
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
Liked: 191
I got a purple ship and hand cannon, but I don't know if those are going to be saved.

XBL Gamertag- Yrd
PSN - Yerd

Steam - Yrd

post #666 of 3921 Old 07-29-2014, 09:39 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgdeuce View Post
Was a doubter but damn, this beta is a lot of fun and very addicting. Been a very long time since i could put four straight hours in a FPS and not blink
Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning View Post
I was absolutely not going to get this game. And then they opened the beta and I played it. Definitely a must buy.
I wasn't even planning on buying this game. Never really impressed with the Halo series.

But then my Brother-in-Law told me about the Alpha test, so I figured I'd give it a shot. It got me hooked and I pre-ordered after the Alpha weekend was over. After playing the Beta, September can't come soon enough.
post #667 of 3921 Old 07-29-2014, 09:41 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Mnemonic View Post
Did anybody get anything good during the Iron Banner events?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yrd View Post
I got a purple ship and hand cannon, but I don't know if those are going to be saved.
I got a Legendary Hand Cannon as well. And, unfortunately, Beta characters/items are not being carried over.
post #668 of 3921 Old 07-29-2014, 10:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 735
post #669 of 3921 Old 07-29-2014, 06:56 PM

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 93
There were challenges to win Iron Banner rewards if you had the right stuff equipped too, but I could never find where to equip it. Frankly the "banners" or whatever they are look pointless to me, unless you just want to stand out or match your clan. In the end I couldn't really find a difference with the Iron Banner vs. normal crucible matches other than the promise of nicer loot.

Warning: I make a lot of mistakes but occasionally I learn from them!
post #670 of 3921 Old 07-30-2014, 11:17 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Mnemonic View Post
There were challenges to win Iron Banner rewards if you had the right stuff equipped too, but I could never find where to equip it. Frankly the "banners" or whatever they are look pointless to me, unless you just want to stand out or match your clan. In the end I couldn't really find a difference with the Iron Banner vs. normal crucible matches other than the promise of nicer loot.
There's a huge difference between Iron Banner and standard Crucible.

Standard Crucible Control PVP = damage and certain skills are standardized, so that no one has a damage advantage over another. However, certain upgrades to your weapons are kept. For instance, my auto rifle retained the upgrade that reduced recoil when firing. My rocket launcher also kept the upgrade that locks on to targets and follows them (fantastic for blowing people up on the other side of the map).

Iron Banner Control PVP = Bungie said on a Twitter feed that you take your best weapon into the match. Meaning, all damage upgrades and character abilities are in play.

In a standard Control match, I was hardly ever one-shotted at close range by a shotgun. If I did, it would have to be pointblank. In Iron Banner, I was getting killed at close to mid-range in a single shot.
post #671 of 3921 Old 07-30-2014, 11:29 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 17
After playing the ps3 version I had an absolute blast with it and pre-ordered the beautiful white Destiny PS4 bundle. Can't wait. My main gripe and its purely from the beta is that every weapon whether it be common or legendary looked the exact same minus a different skin. I've read that there will be varying models of weapons but seeing the same weapon design over and over was worrisome.
post #672 of 3921 Old 07-30-2014, 12:03 PM
AVS Club Gold

I thought th e weapons looked different. I had several automatic machine gun type weapons and they all llooked different to me.
post #673 of 3921 Old 07-30-2014, 01:08 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Well there are fusion rifles, machine guns, scout rifles, etc., that can all be automatic but in the beta, every scout rifle had the same body style except for paint and maybe a scope. Every fusion rifle was the same except for paint and so on. Even the legendaries that you could by from vendors all had the same model based on their type. I think that it was just what they did for the beta though, not an indication of what is going to be in the final game.
post #674 of 3921 Old 07-30-2014, 01:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnettrules21 View Post
After playing the ps3 version I had an absolute blast with it and pre-ordered the beautiful white Destiny PS4 bundle. Can't wait. My main gripe and its purely from the beta is that every weapon whether it be common or legendary looked the exact same minus a different skin. I've read that there will be varying models of weapons but seeing the same weapon design over and over was worrisome.
Since all we had available to us was uncommon and common weapons, it appears that the upgrades that you unlock will change the appearance of your weapons, such as the sights. Higher level rarity weapons will probably come with more swappable upgrades which will change the appearance of your guns.

Other than that, we will have to wait and see.
post #675 of 3921 Old 07-30-2014, 04:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Gotta say I enjoyed the beta and the way this game controls. Bungie has the shooting mechanics and weapon balance down to an art form. The rewards pacing seems just right. The PvP matchmaking was quick every time and I didn't have one crash.

My only concerns are about the overworld area size, with its abundance of invisible walls and the rather high amount of "turn back now or death" zones. I am one of those people that wants to wander the entire length of that giant wall in Old Russia, but it's just a backdrop for now. I understand how a beta test works, yet my gaming gut is telling me that pretty much what's walled off in the overworld will stay that way. Corridors leading me around the world is ok and all but I'm hoping for more unstructured, open-ended exploration.

PSN: CrashLanding (please ID requests as AVS)
post #676 of 3921 Old 07-31-2014, 05:51 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 127
Bungie details "endgame" content (for those worried about hitting the level cap too quickly). In addition to Strikes, Bungie has created a couple of game types called RAIDS (like an mmo) and NIGHTFALL content:

IF YOU PLAYED THE BETA, BE SURE TO WATCH THIS VID!

This is probably the most detailed video that Bungie has ever done without trying to tease. Good information inside (as well as new content that we haven't seen before):

aaronwt likes this.

OtherWorlds - My Sci-Fi/Fantasy Writing Blog
post #677 of 3921 Old 07-31-2014, 06:04 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

More information on Raids below. By the way they describe it, it looks like I'll only get to do story missions on school nights, Strikes on the weekends, and Raids on Holidays (or just over Christmas and Summer Break).

Bungie, why, oh why, couldn't you have released the game on May 27th of this year?

Quote:
Bungie: Destiny Endgame Begins as the Story Ends, Explains Raids
July 30, 2014 Written by Alex Co

It seems in Destiny, reaching the sci-fi shooter-RPG’s end is just but the start according to Bungie’s Luke Smith. Yeah, that might sound a bit odd, but here’s what he meant.

I think Destiny’s endgame begins as soon as you see the way the story ends…As soon as you see the way we wrap up the sort of first piece of the adventure that we’re going to tell because we want to set you back out into the world to keep going. We want to try to align your motivations as the player with the motivations of the character who you’ve been pushing around this world. So for us I think a bunch of the endgame starts right at level 20.

Just in case you didn’t know, Destiny will have “raids” as well, and Smith has, for the first time, spoken out about it and what it entails from the player. First off, raids in Destiny will be capped at six players, and will be limited to friends only — meaning it won’t support matchmaking. Also bear in mind that raids in Destiny are not like Strikes, which takes 20-60 minutes to finish, but will take a “couple of hours.”

The activity is going to take you and your group of five buddies into a place that you’ve never been…A place that you will return to frequently. And [it will] demand of you things you’ve never even really been asked to do in a shooter before.

Smith adds that he doesn’t expect a group to finish a raid in its first time through it, and explains how your character’s in-game level will help in how you tackle it.

One of the things we have never talked about – we haven’t really talked about raiding at all…One of the things we certainly haven’t talked about is that [raids aren’t] an activity that we expect you to get through the first time through.

Unlike a bunch of the other activities in Destiny, where you begin the activity – like let’s say you pick the level-22 Strike playlist – everything in that activity is going to be level 22. It’s going to be consistent. If you’re level 26, you’re going to have some relationship to it. You’re going to be more powerful than that activity. In a raid, when the raid begins at level 25, it’s not where it ends. Like part of going the raid is the journey of gearing up; building your arsenal to react to the situations that it’s going to ask you to go through.

Anyone looking forward to raids in Destiny or are you more interested in PvP or just tackling the story-related missions?
Source: [Playstation Lifestyle]
agnathra likes this.

post #678 of 3921 Old 07-31-2014, 06:15 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Finally here is a link to the actual IGN article for the interview and the text of the interview below. If you can go to IGN, I'd recommend doing so because they have videos available that I've not posted yet to this thread. I've posted the text of the interview for those who may be reading this behind a firewall.

Link--IGN Destiny Raids Explained

Quote:
DESTINY: THE ENDGAME IS ONLY THE BEGINNING – IGN FIRST
BY RYAN MCCAFFREY

Raids should keep you busy for quite some time. The Destiny you play after 20 hours is likely to be very different than the Destiny you play up until then, if Bungie’s Luke Smith has any say in the matter (spoiler: he does).

“I think Destiny's endgame begins as soon as you see the way the story ends,” Smith begins. “As soon as you see the way we wrap up the sort of first piece of the adventure that we're going to tell because we want to set you back out into the world to keep going. We want to try to align your motivations as the player with the motivations of the character who you've been pushing around this world. So for us I think a bunch of the endgame starts right at level 20.”

A big part of this is raids. Though Bungie has been careful to distance itself from traditional MMO terminology such as instances and raids, the nomenclature is very much applicable to the upcoming “shared-world shooter.” Story quests are like instances for you and your fireteam, while raids – something Bungie hasn’t spoken much about until now – are one of Destiny’s most intriguing and mysterious elements. According to Smith, raids are, in fact, “one of the pillars of the game.”

Raids are “extremely crafted,” six-player, friends-only gauntlet runs that might best be described as gut-checks. Yes, they will be difficult, and they will absolutely require communication and cooperation. That’s why Bungie isn’t supporting matchmaking for them; the developers don’t want them to be played by disparate groups of strangers. But Smith is quick to point out that they’re not like Strikes – the instanced dungeon-like runs that might take a mere 20-60 minutes – but more like MMO raids in that you’re going to want to buckle up and get comfortable for a couple hours.

“The activity is going to take you and your group of five buddies into a place that you’ve never been,” Smith explains. “A place that you will return to frequently. And [it will] demand of you things you’ve never even really been asked to do in a shooter before.”

This brings with it a number of unique challenges, chief among them being, How do you do this in a shooter and make it fun? Smith has been pondering the same question.

“Often times in MMO raiding – of which I have done a fair bit of,” he begins, “You end up battling against the UI. You're battling against your add-ons. You're battling against clicking. It's not kinetic; it's not an action game.”

He continues: “How do we make something that leverages all of the feelings of the raiding that we understand from a game like Warcraft or EverQuest: cooperation, relying on each other, teamwork, and how do you marry that with a game where you jump, shoot, have abilities, supers, grenades that you activate? How do we bring those things together, and then, on top of all that, create an activity where everyone in the activity has a job, they have a role?”

And then, Smith added ominously, “It's getting people together and getting them into a group and making your way down to the Vault of Glass and seeing what's at the bottom of it – if you can get that far.”

That’s not to say raids will be impossible, but this is Bungie, after all – a studio famous for challenging fans with the Legendary difficulty setting in its Halo games: “One of the things we have never talked about – we haven't really talked about raiding at all,” Smith starts. “One of the things we certainly haven't talked about is that [raids aren’t] an activity that we expect you to get through the first time through.

“Unlike a bunch of the other activities in Destiny, where you begin the activity – like let's say you pick the level-22 Strike playlist – everything in that activity is going to be level 22. It's going to be consistent. If you're level 26, you're going to have some relationship to it. You're going to be more powerful than that activity. In a raid, when the raid begins at level 25, it's not where it ends. Like part of going the raid is the journey of gearing up; building your arsenal to react to the situations that it's going to ask you to go through.”

In other words, you’re going to suffer. But it’s going to be a fun kind of suffering that makes for a better water-cooler moment with your friends later. And that will be partly fueled by the mystery involved. ““We don't adhere to any of the standard rules for the rest of the game,” Smith says. “Like, raids don't have waypoints, they don't tell you where to go, they don't tell you what to do.”

But what is it about raids that separates them from the rest of the game? Smith is quick with an answer:

“I think the E3 experience video [Ed. Note: See above] had the narrator talking about the hardest thing we've ever built and we showed a jumping puzzle. Like, the hardest thing we've ever built is a jumping puzzle? The jumping puzzle is just one part but it's this interesting representation of the philosophy behind a bunch of the raiding which is taking something simple, something that you've done, you understand, and then asking six of you to do it together. In a nutshell, that's some of the philosophy that was driving raid design as we were building the first raid in Destiny.”

Surely something this epic and involved has to have an ultimate showdown, right? A boss? “Obviously we're going to have big cool bosses,” Smith reveals. “I think that we've given people a taste in Strikes of what the bosses are and what they can do. The raid bosses are different: they're still big monsters, much like what you're going to see, they're still scary, but they have a bunch of abilities that are unlike anything you've really experienced in a shooter before. And I don't say that to be a douchebag and I don't say it because it's a cool bullet point, I say it because when we were building this thing there was nothing that any of us could go home to play to try and learn from. I mean we were – as we were going – building and learning and failing along the way to find cool mechanics and occasionally we'd succeed.”

Raids are far from the only post-campaign high-level activity at your disposal, however. While Bungie confirms there will be no “New Game Plus” mode, you will be given reasons to want to come back on a regular basis. “A lot of what's going to drive you is going to be logging in every day, seeing what's in that featured activities pane on your director, and then going into the Tower to get your bounties for the day,” Smith says.

“Bounties are this opportunity for you to create a parallel progression for what you're doing for a day: It's like allowing you to optimize, people love that; I mean I love that. I mean that's the thing that we do every night when a couple of us pretty much play every night from six until embarrassing o'clock. And we're like, the first thing we do is log in, grab the bounties, synchronize what we're going to do, and then either head off to play explorer, and then we tip over the daily activities, and if we haven't done it, we'll knock out the weekly Nightfall activity and get our guys rolling. And then, like, I do that on all three of my characters.”

Asked what a Nightfall activity is, Smith explains: “Nightfall activities come in two flavors: daily and weekly. They have extremely exotic rewards.”

“We want to have activities that occupy the range of challenge for you,” Smith says, changing gears slightly. “So if you're a fresh level 20 you can play the Nightfall daily activity at level 22 and it's going to be hard. It's going to be challenging. But you can get through it, maybe. Maybe if you have some friends. The weekly Nightfall activity is something that pushes all the way out as far as the leveling allows you to go in Destiny. So it ends up occupying at the far end of the spectrum: this extremely high gameplay investment challenge. Like it's both the toughest guys we can throw at you that's going to require the best gear, and it's going to have a bunch of modifiers on it that make it even harder.”

Back to the smorgasbord of endgame content. “After level 20 there are a bunch of Strikes that become available to you,” Smith adds. “So the first thing that you're going to jump into is probably Strikes and PvP. In Strikes and PvP you're going to be accumulating reputation with the Vanguard, and also currency. And you use that currency potentially to buy legendary gear, faster Sparrows, so it's this one axis.” We can also look forward to a daily story chapter, Smith adds.

Still, it’s clear that raids are what are nearest and dearest to Smith’s heart when it comes to Destiny’s post-campaign content. But even he acknowledges that they might not please all players. “Raids are a really big bet for us,” he explains. “It's a bit of a risk. Because the activity requires you to have a group of five other friends to play with.”

Of course, Bungie employed this same tactic with Halo 3: ODST’s Firefight mode, and the lack of matchmaking certainly didn’t derail the gametype’s popularity. Smith is pragmatic with regards to his optimism: “Like, if the worst thing that happens is you get your group together and you all have a great time, and make your way through the first difficulty level of the raid? Wow, that's going to be awesome. I bet you'll want to come back. Hopefully the gear makes you want to come back.”
agnathra likes this.

post #679 of 3921 Old 07-31-2014, 10:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Liked: 204
So one key thing in that interview that likely could be a failure is the fact the "raids" require you to have 5 other people who you must know in order to experience the content.

Not sure how acceptable that is gonna be for majority of the casual gamers. Standard MMOs are being build around these matchmaking, group finders. Limiting who can access content is the recipe for elitists which plays out SOOOO well in other online community games ; hopefully they dont stick to this and find a suitable option, otherwise level 20 will really be the "end game".

PSN & XBL: Epyon415
Twitch.tv: http://www.twitch.tv/epyon415
Twitter: @gundumgaming
YouTube Gameplay Videos
post #680 of 3921 Old 07-31-2014, 11:51 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epyon415 View Post
So one key thing in that interview that likely could be a failure is the fact the "raids" require you to have 5 other people who you must know in order to experience the content.

Not sure how acceptable that is gonna be for majority of the casual gamers. Standard MMOs are being build around these matchmaking, group finders. Limiting who can access content is the recipe for elitists which plays out SOOOO well in other online community games ; hopefully they dont stick to this and find a suitable option, otherwise level 20 will really be the "end game".
Yup--that's the sentiment of the comments sections of all of the places where I've seen this info./article posted.

There ARE ways around it.

High Tech: Go to Bungie.net and join one of their Clans (like one of our members did about 5 pages back in this thread) OR advertise on THIS thread for members.

Low Tech: As you go on Strikes (or while in Explore mode), notice who actually plays well and is a team-player (vs. those who just screw around or pull out of the strike once it starts getting hard). At the end of the Strike, jot down their PSN ID and send them a friend request.

After I post this msg, I'm going to switch out the 1st Post as a "Destiny Friend Request" Page. I really, REALLY hope someone will take up the job to compile AVS members PSN IDs so that I can post them into the 1st Post. I wasn't too concerned with it before, but now with this information, we NEED a Destiny AVS Clan.

post #681 of 3921 Old 07-31-2014, 01:10 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Okay, so I switched out the 1st post with a barebones "meet-up" page. I even seeded it with my own info. If members would post their info, I'll try to add it. Don't be surprised if I'm pretty slow in changing out the 1st page tho'. Any members who want to send me a friend request, put Destiny or AVS in the msg.

post #682 of 3921 Old 07-31-2014, 04:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Liked: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlock View Post
Yup--that's the sentiment of the comments sections of all of the places where I've seen this info./article posted.

There ARE ways around it.

High Tech: Go to Bungie.net and join one of their Clans (like one of our members did about 5 pages back in this thread) OR advertise on THIS thread for members.

Low Tech: As you go on Strikes (or while in Explore mode), notice who actually plays well and is a team-player (vs. those who just screw around or pull out of the strike once it starts getting hard). At the end of the Strike, jot down their PSN ID and send them a friend request.

After I post this msg, I'm going to switch out the 1st Post as a "Destiny Friend Request" Page. I really, REALLY hope someone will take up the job to compile AVS members PSN IDs so that I can post them into the 1st Post. I wasn't too concerned with it before, but now with this information, we NEED a Destiny AVS Clan.
I've been wanting to look over bungie.net and see about creating an AVS Clan so at a minimum we can at least all be on the same friends lists. Majority of folks on here a family/business people so playing for hours on end is outta the question, but I get a feeling a few of us could pull off a raid or two every now and again. I'll see if I can help out with that list.

PSN & XBL: Epyon415
Twitch.tv: http://www.twitch.tv/epyon415
Twitter: @gundumgaming
YouTube Gameplay Videos
post #683 of 3921 Old 07-31-2014, 05:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I've been wanting to look over bungie.net and see about creating an AVS Clan so at a minimum we can at least all be on the same friends lists. Majority of folks on here a family/business people so playing for hours on end is outta the question, but I get a feeling a few of us could pull off a raid or two every now and again. I'll see if I can help out with that list.
I've got one friend on the east coast that I play various games with, usually weekly at least. I'm lobbying him to get Destiny but it might be a battle since the beta was a big meh for him. If he jumps I will add him here, but feel free to put me on the list:

PSN: CrashLanding
Time Zone: PDT

That goes for others in this set of forums. Please reference AVS in the friend request or it will be deleted.

post #684 of 3921 Old 08-01-2014, 11:15 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash44 View Post

PSN: CrashLanding
Time Zone: PDT

That goes for others in this set of forums. Please reference AVS in the friend request or it will be deleted.
Added to 1st Post.

EDIT: If you have a preferred class, let me know so that I can add it as well).

Last edited by shadowlock; 08-01-2014 at 11:27 AM.
post #685 of 3921 Old 08-01-2014, 11:26 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
I've been wanting to look over bungie.net and see about creating an AVS Clan so at a minimum we can at least all be on the same friends lists. Majority of folks on here a family/business people so playing for hours on end is outta the question
Too true! A game like this cries out for a spring/summertime release, if they're really wanting people to put the type of time in it that they are claiming their Endgame Raids/Nightfall content will require. Now you have school starting (all levels), you have college football, NFL, new TV season, etc. I would have released this in April/May (ala Red Dead Redemption--May 18, 2010.)

Quote:
but I get a feeling a few of us could pull off a raid or two every now and again. I'll see if I can help out with that list.
Thanks, I'd appreciate the help. If you could compile any posts with PSN IDs and perhaps post them once a week, then I'll copy & paste them into the 1st Post (I'm on the board at least once a week for the PS Store Update Thread). I've added myself and Crash on the 1st post already.

post #686 of 3921 Old 08-01-2014, 03:12 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Too true! A game like this cries out for a spring/summertime release, if they're really wanting people to put the type of time in it that they are claiming their Endgame Raids/Nightfall content will require. Now you have school starting (all levels), you have college football, NFL, new TV season, etc. I would have released this in April/May (ala Red Dead Redemption--May 18, 2010.)

You could also say the opposite. In the Summer people typically spend more time outside and spend less time inside watching tv or playing video games.
Late fall/Winter would be the time to get more people playing.

Is Destiny aimed at all ages or is it a game aimed at mature players?
post #687 of 3921 Old 08-01-2014, 03:36 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Sup everyone,

I'm really looking forward to the raids! If anyone on here is going to need extra people to meet the 6 person requirement add me!

joedeeze = psn
post #688 of 3921 Old 08-02-2014, 09:38 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I'll be playing Destiny on the 9th and have a week off work to play on release! If anyone wants to make a fireteam or raiding group, regardless of time zone:

PSN: Dreamnought
Based in Scotland, UK, GMT
post #689 of 3921 Old 08-02-2014, 10:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Added to 1st Post.

EDIT: If you have a preferred class, let me know so that I can add it as well).
Didn't put a class cause I have no idea what I want for my first time out. I would like to have the first character I do be the one that carries over into the future. That is a thing in MMO's, right?

The whole no random matchmaking for the raids is a pain, but since they are gonna run 2 hrs and more random parties would probably be a waste of time anyway. That is if you actually want to finish with a full crew of players.

post #690 of 3921 Old 08-02-2014, 06:37 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedeeze View Post
Sup everyone,

I'm really looking forward to the raids! If anyone on here is going to need extra people to meet the 6 person requirement add me!

joedeeze = psn
Added to 1st post!

Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Destiny

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page