Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9092 of 17757 Old 11-15-2013, 09:26 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Set up mine a little while ago. I have no issues so far.

I went the cautious route: First time power on not connected to the internet. Then I updated via USB (ADATA model UV128/16GB fits fine and is USB 3.0, it's even blue), then I setup my net connection.

For disc install I went safe again: Signed out then inserted the disc and let it install (Killzone), then signed in and got the patch. After reading some of the later posts it looks like I will do this for the other 4 discs I have. Just like on PS3 it works better doing the base install then the patch. The rush to make everything seamless has patches going in first, so maybe they update the OS to get the timing right. I didn't think the BD was any louder than a slim 1 but maybe varies from game to game.

Watched a gameplay stream while Contrast was downloading to check the multitasking. The download was not slowed down at all while I was watching the vid stream and actually ended up beating the estimate by 6-7 minutes. Overall I'm happy with how the system does its thing yet that next update with the tweaks we know are coming will be welcome.

Sorry for those having problems. Now that I have one in hand I might be able to field a question or two.

PSN: CrashLanding (please ID requests as AVS)
post #9093 of 17757 Old 11-15-2013, 09:29 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post

What seems confined about the x1 interface? What you're playing huge and dead center. Everything recent smaller and right below it. A few basic menus nearby. Everything you've specifically pinned on a screen to the left, a storefront to the right. It's simple, obvious and intuitive, and completely customizable. This is pretty much the opposite - it's needlessly complex, completely baffling, counter-intuitive and has zero customizability.

I hope you're right and it radically improves over time. It's not like it has anywhere to go but up, but dear god it has SO FAR to go.

On a brighter note, the quality of the sound through the ds4 headset jack is pretty damn good!
Maybe it's just how my brain works, the time I've spent with the XMB, or something else, but I've had exert little effort getting on and around my PS4.

The XB1, the 360, and Windows Metro to me has always been a struggle .... I mean, yes, the thing you are doing is dead center, but after that, weed through the ads and squint so the contrast doesn't blind you, it's really was less intuitive, at least for me, to get around.

The PS4 structure, as it is now, is pretty yet simple. Left to right, up to down, rinse repeat.

Again, I've only spent a few hours with my PS4, and zero with and XB1, so my tastes may change. But based on my idea of "what works for me" and the silly vision in my head as to what the PS4 OS can be, I'm might pleased with what the present, and future, holds.

PSN: futurecode
post #9094 of 17757 Old 11-15-2013, 09:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 557
I still miss the XMB, I have used it since early 2005, and I know it by heart. This interface has some improvements, but I find it takes more time to get what I want if I can find it at all.

Is there a headphone volume control, I saw no option for it and the default level could blow an eardrum.

PSN - Pendragoongp
NNID - Pendragoon
Include your AVS username in the friend request.
post #9095 of 17757 Old 11-15-2013, 10:00 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 12
Where does it say it at????
post #9096 of 17757 Old 11-15-2013, 10:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 394
I played some Knack, which I like despite the mixed reviews, and my system seemed reasonably quiet. Same with Resogun and a bit of Flower. Then I loaded up KZ single-player, and it seemed ok for a while, but once I moved into the mission, I could hear the fan clearly - and it stayed on for a while.

It's not obnoxious like a hair dryer, but still - it's a fairly loud fan. I put my hand behind the unit and the air blowing was pretty warm.

Anyone else have a somewhat loud system? This is the only thing about the PS4 I'm disappointed in, and I'm glad it's nothing more serious.

Console gamers curious/interested in PC gaming? Click here.
post #9097 of 17757 Old 11-15-2013, 10:02 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Question anyone using a optical cable for 5.1 surround sound. In the PS4 sound options. Do we set it to Bistream (Dolby)? Or leave it on PCM?
post #9098 of 17757 Old 11-15-2013, 10:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by PENDRAG0ON View Post

I still miss the XMB, I have used it since early 2005, and I know it by heart. This interface has some improvements, but I find it takes more time to get what I want if I can find it at all.

Is there a headphone volume control, I saw no option for it and the default level could blow an eardrum.

Hold PS button, go to Adjust Devices. You will see volume control.

Hapi -"Lazy......cuz he's a boss like that"

mphfrom77 - "I'm an idiot."

benjamin-benjami - http://www.avsforum.com/t/1476721/battlefield-4/7200_100#post_24609271
post #9099 of 17757 Old 11-15-2013, 10:21 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 59
I have a few questions, first I installed the 1.5 patch via USB but when I start the system it says there's a later update available, what gives?
Isn't 1.5 the latest?
Also does the PS4 support deep color or xvColor like the PS3?
PS4 is missing the super white option, we get RGB Full and Y Pb/Cb Pr/Cr range.
I
post #9100 of 17757 Old 11-15-2013, 10:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

Hold PS button, go to Adjust Devices. You will see volume control.

Thank you for that.

PSN - Pendragoongp
NNID - Pendragoon
post #9101 of 17757 Old 11-15-2013, 10:35 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfmp3 View Post

So I got one, plugged it in, it stays on for about a minute, beeps twice reds light and shuts down. Reboots, checks storage status, never completes, and beeps twice shuts down. It won't even stay up long enough so I can write down the mac address so I can get it on the internet.

man, my luck.

Try going into safe mode (hold power for 7 secs)

If its stable on that screen, then reinstall the OS from a USB.
post #9102 of 17757 Old 11-15-2013, 10:39 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
Liked: 1372
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurecode View Post

Maybe it's just how my brain works, the time I've spent with the XMB, or something else, but I've had exert little effort getting on and around my PS4.

The XB1, the 360, and Windows Metro to me has always been a struggle .... I mean, yes, the thing you are doing is dead center, but after that, weed through the ads and squint so the contrast doesn't blind you, it's really was less intuitive, at least for me, to get around.

The PS4 structure, as it is now, is pretty yet simple. Left to right, up to down, rinse repeat.

Again, I've only spent a few hours with my PS4, and zero with and XB1, so my tastes may change. But based on my idea of "what works for me" and the silly vision in my head as to what the PS4 OS can be, I'm might pleased with what the present, and future, holds.

The present OS doesn't really become an issue until you've started to throw a lot at it. I've got like 10 games downloaded, a few apps and its already a mess. Nothing is in a logical place, it's just haphazardly strewn in one long line of various things mixed together, vaguely in the order of which you last accessed it. It's literally the laziest method of organization possible, and if it hasn't become an issue for you yet, I guarantee it eventually will unless you're a really light user. On my PS3 I've got over 100 games and a ton of apps, but everything is organized into neat little folders, the music doesn't mix with the movies, etc. Once a game gets bumped off that line, it's going to be such a PITA to dig it out again, because you have to go into the store interface to launch it, and dig through an even bigger pile of stuff.

I want to believe it'll rapidly improve, but they've got so much on their plate already. First they've got to implement the promised missing functionality like suspend mode. They've got to get back up to speed on some of the basics like BT headsets and 3D blu-ray.  And then they've got to bring back CD, MP3, DLNA, etc. With so much basic work still undone the UI is going to take a back seat. Maybe in a year or two the UI will be where it should have been on day one. 

The saving grace is that software can always improve, but hardware is set in stone.  I'd rather they screw up the part they can fix, and they absolutely nailed the hardware. The controller is amazing, and the however mediocre the gameplay is, the launch games look phenomenal thanks to the powerful APU. 

And not that I want to continue to be a negative nancy, because most of you know by now I've been behind the PS4 for a long time....but remote play is really disappointing.  The video is low bitrate with really bad compression, the frame rate is meh, there's more lag than I was expecting, and using the rear touchpad to stand in for buttons really doesn't work well at all.  None of that gets across when you see it demoed on a compressed, low bitrate web video that you're not controlling. Taken together, ghosts is basically unplayable unless you like punishment and resogun goes from looking beautiful to a bonafide mess. Those two experiences pretty much soured me on the whole idea, using remote play feels more like a penalty box I'd like to avoid at all costs rather than a really neat feature I'd use all the time. Again, these are mostly software issues, so they can always be improved....but right now the reality is falling way short of the hype.

But I'll leave it off on a high note - if you dig 3D, download the trine 2 demo.  It's locked at 720p/60, and it's probably the single best 3D experience I've seen on console. I dont blame most console gamers for hating 3D, because they've been subjected to so many terrible implementations on current gen. If enough games get 3D as right as Trine does, people will finally start to come around on the concept. 

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
post #9103 of 17757 Old 11-15-2013, 11:04 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Liked: 193
Like some of you, I'm finally rocking the PS4. Just before it arrived I finalized my HDTV calibration to match the PS3 setup, and even though my Harmony 700 remote can't control the unit for movies and UI navigation, I still programmed it to at least setup the TV and receiver with one button press.

First impressions... the unit is very quiet. It is even quieter than my super slim PS3. The camera is a quality unit - the face recognition and voice commands worked as expected from early tests. I'm looking forward to seeing how they implement it in games, like for head tracking.

I didn't focus too much on UI videos before I got mine, so I had to figure out some stuff on my own. Overall, I like the evolution of the XMB, but there is clearly some room for improvement. I'm fine with the top row for the most part, especially how I can more easily power off without seeing the screen (upper right).

It is weird though that to see all of my downloads in compact view, I have to go to the notifications tab. That didn't make much sense. Also, after tapping up from the second row to return to the top row, it puts you right back at your last selection. A nice improvement over the XMB to minimize scrolling around.

I did not care to have my real name forced on the main screen. I know I can control it not going up while online, but I don't like it on my local unit as well. I fixed that issue by simply changing my first and last name to an online handle instead (I kept my real name for Sony's notifications though). That fixed the problem.

The second row for games and apps is a bit of a mess right now. There is no logic to the order - game, game, movie column, game, streaming apps, game, game, Music Unlimited, game... I don't see a sorting option yet to make it better. What is cool though is how hovering over a game let's you know a lot of stuff at a glance, and each icon also serves as the game's own mini-store by showing DLC options to buy. That is VERY nice, since I hated hunting through the PSN store for new Pinball Arcade packs on the PS3.

The PSN store is improved and snappier than the PS3 version - awesome. And like a greedy kid in a candy store, I stuffed my inbox with all the free stuff along with Killzone and NBA 2K14, and started dloading everything (I'm going all digital if possible). Of course trying to get so much slows down dloads for them all, but I wanted to test the extremes on my setup.

BTW, I thought there was supposed to be an in-app PayPal option? I had to add funds through my phone instead, but it was nice to see the dload process start about ten seconds later on the PS4 after the game purchase from my phone.

Mass dloading wasn't going so well because hours later, I still hadn't finished a major title. Sony needs to have it prioritize better. I looked to pause some dloads to prioritize myself, but there is no option to do that. So I cancelled everything except Killzone and NBA 2K14, and that's where I stand now, waiting for them both.

Killzone is at 4500 MB dloaded (>50%) and it says I can install it. When I try, it stays on the Install screen forever. Can I exit out of that and do other stuff while it installs? My PS4 doesn't say. Am I resetting the install process every time I stop it and try again? My PS4 doesn't say. There isn't even an courtesy progress bar explaining how long I need to wait. In between getting knocked off for server maintenance, this issue has been the biggest frustration so far.

What's neat though is that remote play on my Vita allowed me to monitor dload progress and mess around on the UI easily while I was watching my Lakers. Lag was almost imperceptible. Hopefully I can get some gaming in tonight. PlayGo is PlaySlo for me at this point even though some of it was my fault (it is dloading a lot faster now). Maybe once the server issues get under control, grabbing games from the store and playing them will be more fluid.

Overall, the system needs to be more informative about what is and isn't going on as you mess around with stuff. It looks really, really good though, and we all know that Sony will be tweaking in a ton of improvements over the years.

Los Angeles Lakers - 16 NBA Championships!

post #9104 of 17757 Old 11-15-2013, 11:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 148
Wow, a lot of people seem to be having problems. I have to knock on wood, and hope that I got lucky with mine.

I turned mine on, and tried to log into my account, but at first it couldn't seem to connect. I still didn't have any games at that time, because the Target by me had been cleared out of PS4 games. So, turned off the PS4 and drove to a Target that had the 3 games I wanted to get. (Killzone, NBA 2K14 and BF4). Finally got back home with those games, and started off with Killzone. I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly it allowed me to get into the game. I thought it would take like 5 minutes or so before I would be able to play, but it seemed quite a bit faster than that. The graphics are pretty good, but the story does seem a bit cheesy. Only about 45 minutes into the game though, so hard to really have too much of an opinion on it other than the initial graphical display.

It's funny how every time we get to a new generation, it seems like what developers can do with water really becomes a point of emphasis. Killzone starts of with rain, and the water effects are pretty cool, in terms of the wet pavement, and how the water reacts to the clothes of people and stuff like that. I also think I saw a few puddles, somewhat similar to the puddles I saw in the Second Son trailers. There is something about the wet pavement that is really cool. Also, when you get out into the forest area, the river that is running through that area is pretty cool as well.

Who knows if the game is actually going to be half way decent, but at least the graphics seem Purdy.

The next game I put in was NBA 2K14

Wow...

That was my first expression upon seeing the opening cinema . Visual Concepts just knows what the F they are doing. The production values in this game are off the charts. Very impressed.

The graphics are pretty spectacular. I was a bit disappointed by the IGN videos, that seemed somewhat underwhelming, but seeing it live, in person, on a decent sized plasma (50 incher), I was taken aback by what I was witnessing. Full disclosure, I haven't played a NBA 2K game in about 3 years, so I have no idea how much of the presentation is exactly the same on PS3 or 360, but just in dramatically higher resolution and detail.

Some of the player models are truly amazing. Kobe Bryant is possibly the best player model in the game. At least the best I've seen so far. During certain close-ups, it looks almost uncanny how much his player model resembles the real McCoy.

Bottom line, NBA 2K14 is the killer app. I feel so bad for people that just have zero interest in sports games, because they are missing one hell of a launch day triumph.

post #9105 of 17757 Old 11-15-2013, 11:28 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

^^^ Heh, I'm jealous since I still haven't been able to play my two main titles. But I did learn something about these digital files... you dload two of them initially, a small one and a larger one. The larger one must be completely downloaded (5 GB - 10 GB in size) so you can start the first file for an install. After that you can play while the rest of the game dloads in the background. Unfortunately I had to find this info on the 'net since the PS4 doesn't tell me why I was unable to begin playing.

post #9106 of 17757 Old 11-15-2013, 11:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 127
Quote:

Ok, time for some real talk....this UI is terrible. Let's be honest. Coming from the PS3, there's as many regressions as there are improvements. And some of the more aggravating aspects of the PS3 remain in place.

Unfortunately. I kind of agree. It just seems like one big jumbled mess. Took me a bit to figure out what the hell was going in. It's smooth as butter, but there is definite room for improvement.

XBOX Live ID: HONDEboyMAN
PSN ID: ahartig
post #9107 of 17757 Old 11-15-2013, 11:45 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeblow View Post

^^^ Heh, I'm jealous since I still haven't been able to play my two main titles. But I did learn something about these digital files... you dload two of them initially, a small one and a larger one. The larger one must be completely downloaded (5 GB - 10 GB in size) so you can start the first file for an install. After that you can play while the rest of the game dloads in the background. Unfortunately I had to find this info on the 'net since the PS4 doesn't tell me why I was unable to begin playing.

I'm guessing the small file is a patch. That's why you can't install the game when that message pops up - because the game is far from downloaded, and the patch is useless without the game.

post #9108 of 17757 Old 11-15-2013, 11:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Liked: 717
So far it seems all the issues are minor with the exception of the HDMI thing but I wouldn't want any of them at least not today. I appreciate the beta testing you all are doing. It's been tough reading about all of the excitement but I benched myself this launch. When I jump in for Destiny it will feel like I'm on my second PS4. Thanks again.
post #9109 of 17757 Old 11-15-2013, 11:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 61
I can confirm that it doesn't play 3D blu-rays...not that anyone doubted that at this point. It will let you play a 3D disc in 2D if the disc has that option (ex. How to Train Your Dragon had a 2D option, whereas Amazing Spider-Man did not). DTS-MA and Dolby HD work in 2D. I also tried the Amazon app and the video seemed worse than on PS3; I will have to compare more later.
post #9110 of 17757 Old 11-16-2013, 12:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Liked: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfoltz View Post

I can confirm that it doesn't play 3D blu-rays...not that anyone doubted that at this point. It will let you play a 3D disc in 2D if the disc has that option (ex. How to Train Your Dragon had a 2D option, whereas Amazing Spider-Man did not). DTS-MA and Dolby HD work in 2D. I also tried the Amazon app and the video seemed worse than on PS3; I will have to compare more later.

Amazon was pretty bad already.
post #9111 of 17757 Old 11-16-2013, 12:10 AM
AVS Special Member

Playing Battlefield single player to get used to the controller. The aim assist has been all but eliminated and it is taking some getting used to. I'll be hopping on multiplayer once I wrap it up and see how I do.

Still not sure if I am going to open CoD or swap it for Killzone just yet. I want to see more impressions on it first.

PSN - Pendragoongp
NNID - Pendragoon
post #9112 of 17757 Old 11-16-2013, 12:20 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Oh wow, I had no idea that they added a fantastic new option for text entry - tap R3 and you can use SIXAXIS motion control to aim at letters. With a bit of practice it works pretty well, and the latency has greatly improved over the DS3. It feels one-to-one now.

Now they need to add this tech to FPS sniping like the Vita's Uncharted GA.

post #9113 of 17757 Old 11-16-2013, 12:32 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 20
they need to hurry up and add mp3/cd/3d support soon smile.gif im loving this new console but it really feels like a newborn compared to the ps3. and one thing bothered me is when i popped in a bluray movie. it doesnt tell you the name of the movie thats currently in, the ps3 already does that. cmon sony. and one more thing. release a bd remote and compatible bt headsets. the mic that came with the system sucks tongue.gif and its nice to have a remote controller for movies. i played some BF4 and COD:G and im trying to get used to the new trigger button. i kept throwing grenades when i meant to shoot the enemy. for some reason, the PS store doesnt have the "download list" section. if you want to view your old downloads or redownload something, you have to use a PC and queue things so that the PS4 can download them in standby mode. overall, its a great console. yes it wobbles like ign.com said. but im happy. enjoy.
post #9114 of 17757 Old 11-16-2013, 12:37 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notsobright View Post

they need to hurry up and add mp3/cd/3d support soon smile.gif im loving this new console but it really feels like a newborn compared to the ps3. and one thing bothered me is when i popped in a bluray movie. it doesnt tell you the name of the movie thats currently in, the ps3 already does that. cmon sony. and one more thing. release a bd remote and compatible bt headsets. the mic that came with the system sucks tongue.gif and its nice to have a remote controller for movies. i played some BF4 and COD:G and im trying to get used to the new trigger button. i kept throwing grenades when i meant to shoot the enemy. for some reason, the PS store doesnt have the "download list" section. if you want to view your old downloads or redownload something, you have to use a PC and queue things so that the PS4 can download them in standby mode. overall, its a great console. yes it wobbles like ign.com said. but im happy. enjoy.

You're looking for your "library" - its either all the way to the right of the long ass line of stuff you've launched, or its at the bottom of the list in the store itself.

Again, because that's the most obvious place to put that.

post #9115 of 17757 Old 11-16-2013, 12:42 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 20
Quote:

You're looking for your "library" - its either all the way to the right of the long ass line of stuff you've launched, or its at the bottom of the list in the store itself.

Again, because that's the most obvious place to put that.

for example. when i was looking for the free map that came with COD:Ghost. free fall i think its called to redownload it. i looked everywhere, even in library and inside the store. it wasnt there. when i logged in my sony account on my PC and looked inside the Download List section. it was there smile.gif so no, library is NOT the answer.
post #9116 of 17757 Old 11-16-2013, 12:45 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked: 383
For any A50 users Astro released a firmware so you can hear incoming chat now, without a cable. Thank goodness because wearing my own earbud under my headset was killing me. Forget the earbud that came with it, that thing was way to big to fit in my ear.

http://blog.astrogaming.com/blog/4794/playstation-4-update/?nocache

On another note regarding Remote play. I cant do it if I have my Astro's plugged in to the USB. Reason is when it turns on the system the system is asking who is going to use the headset. The Vita I guess times out and it wont let remote play work. If I turn on using my controller that question does not pop up so I dont know why its popping up this way. This could be any headset thats using the USB for a headset, but I am not positive on that. I will try with my Skullcandys to find out. Just need to remember to leave the Astros unplugged I guess.

Hapi -"Lazy......cuz he's a boss like that"

mphfrom77 - "I'm an idiot."

benjamin-benjami - http://www.avsforum.com/t/1476721/battlefield-4/7200_100#post_24609271
post #9117 of 17757 Old 11-16-2013, 01:04 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notsobright View Post

for example. when i was looking for the free map that came with COD:Ghost. free fall i think its called to redownload it. i looked everywhere, even in library and inside the store. it wasnt there. when i logged in my sony account on my PC and looked inside the Download List section. it was there smile.gif so no, library is NOT the answer.

Ha, you're right now that I think of it, I didn't see freefall anywhere on my PS4.

Sweet baby Jesus this UI is just the worst. Maybe this is what those rumors of the PS4 OS being a mess was all about. It's so half baked.

post #9118 of 17757 Old 11-16-2013, 01:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:

Here's a few more headscratchers - hit the PS button to go to the menu while in game, when you want to get back, your running game is on the left side. But instead of choosing an obvious way to demonstrate the game is running (like showing the actual game in a giant window like the X1, it just shows the same thing as every other game, except there's another dreaded swirly. And they didn't even have the common sense to label it "resume" instead of start.

It might sound like I'm nitpicking, but this is seriously basic stuff. So much of it is just common sense, that's why it's so frustrating m. It's almost like they willfully ignored every issue with the XMB, created some new ones and didn't even test it on normal people before letting it out there. Aside from the ability to swap between an active game and the full UI, it's basically a downgrade in every way from the already mediocre XMB.

Sony should be ashamed of themselves. They got the hardware and controller so right, how could they bungle it on the UI so badly.

What issues with the XMB?

For me, the XMB is perfect.

Stand tall and shake the heavens...
post #9119 of 17757 Old 11-16-2013, 02:26 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1njin View Post

In case any wanted to know or didn't know, here are what the indicator lights mean:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5051/related/1

Excellent information! Thanks

Xbox Live & PSN gamertag- Daekwan
www.facebook.com/Daekwan
post #9120 of 17757 Old 11-16-2013, 02:43 AM

Liked: 10
Not sure if anyone has this issue but I can't seem to get Dolby digital or DTS to pass through the HDMI cable. my TV shows a unknown audio format.

i have the ps4 connected to the tv via HDMi and an optical from the tv to a receiver. This same setup works perfectly fine on my ps3 and the tv and receiver picks up Dolby digital. But with the ps4, it doesn't detect any codec. I have to change the ps4 audio settings to optical for it to pick up a codec in the receiver.
Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Playstation 4 Games , Playstation 4 Camera , Playstation 4 Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller , Playstation 3 160gb System , Sony , Playstation 4 Console
Gear in this thread - 160gb by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page