PlayStation 4 - Page 355 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #10621 of 18772 Old 12-04-2013, 11:04 AM
AVS Special Member
 
PENDRAG0ON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 9,505
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 561
Someone figured out how to play youtube on the PS4.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=725707

PSN - Pendragoongp
NNID - Pendragoon
Include your AVS username in the friend request.
PENDRAG0ON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #10622 of 18772 Old 12-04-2013, 12:25 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RemoWilliams84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 2,007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 272
Vita/ps4 question. I know with the ps3 you could purchase ps1 games from the store, let them download to your harddrive, then pick up your vita and they would be available to download and install from there. I guess that's not possible with the ps4 because you wouldn't be able to play them there anyway. Can anyone confirm this?

Little further off topic, but, has the ps1 game support for Vita gotten any better?

Xbox Gamertag/PSN ID: RemoWilliams84

"I started out with nothing, and I still got most of it." -Seasick Steve

RemoWilliams84 is offline  
post #10623 of 18772 Old 12-04-2013, 12:31 PM
AVS Special Member
 
newfmp3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: NFLD, Canada
Posts: 4,067
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 143
The only reason for such bad battery life is a weak battery imho. The controller might have a few bells and whistles compared to the DS3 but other controllers have been doing similar things on much better battery life...and run on AA's. Besides, I'm not using headphones,it rarely ever vibrates, speaker is turned off, and battery still sucks.
newfmp3 is offline  
post #10624 of 18772 Old 12-04-2013, 01:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
defdog99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,126
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfmp3 View Post

The only reason for such bad battery life is a weak battery imho. The controller might have a few bells and whistles compared to the DS3 but other controllers have been doing similar things on much better battery life...and run on AA's. Besides, I'm not using headphones,it rarely ever vibrates, speaker is turned off, and battery still sucks.

The PS4 uses a newer version of bluetooth + EDR (enhanced data rate)

It sends events back and forth faster (including your shiny new audio) so you can play first person shooters with lower latency.
defdog99 is offline  
post #10625 of 18772 Old 12-04-2013, 01:53 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Anthony1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Posts: 6,098
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Liked: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfmp3 View Post

The only reason for such bad battery life is a weak battery imho. The controller might have a few bells and whistles compared to the DS3 but other controllers have been doing similar things on much better battery life...and run on AA's. Besides, I'm not using headphones,it rarely ever vibrates, speaker is turned off, and battery still sucks.


I'm glad it's not just me. I've been complaining about the battery life since day 1, and I was surprised that more people weren't complaining about it. I started to wonder if I just got a bad DS4 with my system. Then I ended up buying another DS4, and it has the same crappy battery life, so either I got 2 bad DS4's (what are the odds ?) . Or the battery life is really, really bad.


There was this one thread on neogaf, with this guy complaining about how the battery only lasts about 3 hours, and everybody ganged up on him, and said that he was crazy, and that they get a solid 8 hours of battery life. The guy then said that maybe he was being a bit overboard with the 3 hours, but that it's way, way, way less than 8 hours. Still, most of the other people in that thread were saying they got 6 or 7 hours from it. I can tell you from my experience that I'm lucky if I get 4 hours. I'm sure it's less. So, either I got two really bad DS4's, or everybody else is lying to themselves.
Anthony1 is offline  
post #10626 of 18772 Old 12-04-2013, 02:12 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Epyon415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,325
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
Liked: 212
Can't say I've actually timed it but 3hrs is extreme. I do recall one session, I had 1 bar left and managed to squeeze almost 4 hours of gaming out of it. Longest session I've had is probably 6hrs and battery did drain but didnt die. Generally I plug it in when it is hovering around 1 bar, if I know I'll be gaming for some time the next day, or let it charge over night.

Compared to DS3 it is pretty garbage and whether or not the light bar is the cause is hard to say. Room for improvement for sure.

PSN & XBL: Epyon415
Twitch.tv: http://www.twitch.tv/epyon415
Twitter: @gundumgaming
YouTube Gameplay Videos
Epyon415 is offline  
post #10627 of 18772 Old 12-04-2013, 02:18 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Cravit8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,000
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Liked: 305
Just found this for those of you that really like the LED and want even more light. Add a USB extender to it and now you can have a pulsing blue line leading to your blue spotlight. lightning deal at 4:50p EST.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007154MZ6

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfmp3 View Post

hardware design wise, the controller is the biggest fail imho. Its good and better then DS3 without a doubt, but the analog sticks are in the wrong spot, they should be completely concave, but the thing that REALLY gets me is the battery life - its miserable. If I'm only getting ~6hrs now, how is this going to be in a years time?

man, you bought the wrong console.
But, if the DS4 is the biggest fail, then maybe there's a bright future for ya if there are 3rd party controllers that come out.

PSN: Cravit8
XBL: oOo_Crav_oOo
Cravit8 is offline  
post #10628 of 18772 Old 12-04-2013, 02:23 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Cravit8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,000
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Liked: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1 View Post

I'm glad it's not just me. I've been complaining about the battery life since day 1, and I was surprised that more people weren't complaining about it. I started to wonder if I just got a bad DS4 with my system. Then I ended up buying another DS4, and it has the same crappy battery life, so either I got 2 bad DS4's (what are the odds ?) . Or the battery life is really, really bad.


There was this one thread on neogaf, with this guy complaining about how the battery only lasts about 3 hours, and everybody ganged up on him, and said that he was crazy, and that they get a solid 8 hours of battery life. The guy then said that maybe he was being a bit overboard with the 3 hours, but that it's way, way, way less than 8 hours. Still, most of the other people in that thread were saying they got 6 or 7 hours from it. I can tell you from my experience that I'm lucky if I get 4 hours. I'm sure it's less. So, either I got two really bad DS4's, or everybody else is lying to themselves.

4 hours? Really?
I can play 4 straight hours of BF4 using earbuds and my DS4 is still fine for what seems like about 1 or 2 more hours.

PSN: Cravit8
XBL: oOo_Crav_oOo
Cravit8 is offline  
post #10629 of 18772 Old 12-04-2013, 02:33 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lordxar5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,051
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
Liked: 547
My completely unscientific research says a DS4 gets about 7 hours max. When I was on vacation, I played KZ from about 9 AM until 4ish PM and took a break. That also includes some Netflix time around lunch. When I came back for my evening BF session, I would need to charge that controller shortly after starting. The BF session ran from around 6 PM until about 1 to 2 AM and maybe I had to charge controller 2 maybe it had a little left depending on timing.
lordxar5 is online now  
post #10630 of 18772 Old 12-04-2013, 02:41 PM
HPQ
Advanced Member
 
HPQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 64
I am waiting for PlayStation 4 to be available. You guys are lucky you pre-ordered it..

Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103, Sony PS4, Panamax MR-5100, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Sub, universal remote MX-450, universal advanced RF base station MRF-3501. Pics here.
HPQ is online now  
post #10631 of 18772 Old 12-04-2013, 02:58 PM
AVS Special Member
 
DaverJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 6,803
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 666
Anyone know how to click L3 using the Vita?

I was playing AC4 and couldn't figure out how to activate Eagle Vision.
DaverJ is online now  
post #10632 of 18772 Old 12-04-2013, 03:10 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Anthony1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Posts: 6,098
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Liked: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravit8 View Post

4 hours? Really?
I can play 4 straight hours of BF4 using earbuds and my DS4 is still fine for what seems like about 1 or 2 more hours.


Ok, so some people here are saying that they are getting a legit 6 hours from it, which has me thinking again that I must have gotten two bad controllers. How could this be possible ? I've only encounted two DS4's in my life, and both of them are faulty ? What are the chances ?

I need to actually sit down, with a completely, fully charged DS4, and just time the thing, and see what the real story is with it. Because I can tell you right now that 7 or 8 hours is not happening for me. It might not actually be 3 or 4 hours, maybe it's closer to 5 in reality, but I can say with certainty that it isn't 7 or 8. Unfortunately, I just haven't had a window in time to just sit down and play for that long a period of time. Wife, kids, full time job, etc, etc.
Anthony1 is offline  
post #10633 of 18772 Old 12-04-2013, 03:14 PM
 
TyrantII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,114
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 832
One thing that might be happening is are you leaving them on between sessions? You can set power savings to turn them off after 10 min of inactivity.

Just a guess but if you're walking away while a game is also running, the game might be using them more then you think due to the touchpad and light interactivity.

Mine seem to give me 7-8 hours on a full charge before they're dead.
TyrantII is offline  
post #10634 of 18772 Old 12-04-2013, 03:24 PM
Advanced Member
 
Mounta1n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 675
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Zen Pinball 2 for PS4 on Dec. 17th and you get to keep/download all the tables you've bought for PS3 and Vita. Sweet! Not to mention PS3 version of ZenPB2/Star Wars PS3 is free for PS+ right now, so if you download it, you should have access to it on PS4 once it comes out. Sorceror's Lair table for free too. I hope they have 3D implemented from the get go, ZenPinball2 had the best 3D implementation on PS3 imo.

Enjoying BF4 on the PS4, bugs and all.
Mounta1n is offline  
post #10635 of 18772 Old 12-04-2013, 03:29 PM
Advanced Member
 
Mounta1n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 675
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrantII View Post

One thing that might be happening is are you leaving them on between sessions? You can set power savings to turn them off after 10 min of inactivity.

Just a guess but if you're walking away while a game is also running, the game might be using them more then you think due to the touchpad and light interactivity.

Mine seem to give me 7-8 hours on a full charge before they're dead.

I have mine set to turn off after 10 minutes I think. They end up turning off while I'm watching Netflix or Blu-rays, which is fine, except that when you turn them back on they make you log back in, something the PS3 didn't do. It's just a minor annoyance. Anyway, I seem to get about 6+ hours out of mine. I don't usually wait till they're dead though. I usually plug the one I was using into the console when I'm done playing and use the other one the next day. I could just plug it in each night and I wouldn't have even needed the spare. The smart charging seems to work well. The "I'm charging" yellow light is always off by the morning.

Enjoying BF4 on the PS4, bugs and all.
Mounta1n is offline  
post #10636 of 18772 Old 12-04-2013, 03:36 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Epyon415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,325
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
Liked: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaverJ View Post

Anyone know how to click L3 using the Vita?

I was playing AC4 and couldn't figure out how to activate Eagle Vision.

Tap bottom left of the front screen

(http://www.avsforum.com/t/1487702/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag/90#post_23996326)

apparently controls change/notify you (?) when beginning remote play.
DaverJ likes this.

PSN & XBL: Epyon415
Twitch.tv: http://www.twitch.tv/epyon415
Twitter: @gundumgaming
YouTube Gameplay Videos
Epyon415 is offline  
post #10637 of 18772 Old 12-04-2013, 03:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Chris Schempp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Grand Forks, ND
Posts: 2,302
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epyon415 View Post

Tap bottom left of the front screen

(http://www.avsforum.com/t/1487702/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag/90#post_23996326)

apparently controls change/notify you (?) when beginning remote play.

Yup, the pop up shows the screen with L3/R3 being the bottom left/right corner of the touch screen

Chris Schempp
How to post links to Amazon.com Products.
PSN - Mandos_eD
Chris Schempp is offline  
post #10638 of 18772 Old 12-04-2013, 03:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
DaverJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 6,803
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 666
ok, that makes sense. I thought the L3 and R3 indicators were just pointing at the thumbsticks (duh) - I didn't realize it was tapping the front part of the front screen.

Thanks guys!
DaverJ is online now  
post #10639 of 18772 Old 12-04-2013, 11:02 PM
Senior Member
 
Arcadia88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 358
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Yea the battery life is a flaw. We had the ps4 set up in the bedroom to keep all the kids busy during thanksgiving weekend. Knack and mostly netflix. When they got tired of knack they played on the 360. The one set of AA batteries in the 360 vs charging at least once per day for 4 days on the DS4. The 360 is still going. Sony done goofed here.
Arcadia88 is offline  
post #10640 of 18772 Old 12-05-2013, 02:04 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Big Brad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Palmetto, FL
Posts: 1,859
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Liked: 212
Are you guys letting your DS4's all the way. Even when the message pops up that the battery level is low, I just let it go until it shuts itself off. I probably get 6-8 hours out of mine.

PSN ID/XBOX Live! Gamertag: BiffCo
My SD/HD movie collection
Big Brad is offline  
post #10641 of 18772 Old 12-05-2013, 05:17 AM
AVS Special Member
 
scubasteve2365's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,235
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 254
At least 6 hours here too. It's adequate but a step down from the battery life in the DS3.

Comparisons to X360 on AA batteries aren't fair, I mean you comparing batteries that you have to replace versus a non-replaceable rechargable. You're certainly going to get more performance from the throw-away with the downside of having to keep putting batteries in (or an alternative recharging solution).

"The Scuba Tank" thread here
PSN/XBL : ScubaSteve2365
scubasteve2365 is online now  
post #10642 of 18772 Old 12-05-2013, 06:07 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,936
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
Liked: 1484
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubasteve2365 View Post

At least 6 hours here too. It's adequate but a step down from the battery life in the DS3.

Comparisons to X360 on AA batteries aren't fair, I mean you comparing batteries that you have to replace versus a non-replaceable rechargable. You're certainly going to get more performance from the throw-away with the downside of having to keep putting batteries in (or an alternative recharging solution).

Yeah, the capacities aren't even close between the two. Duracell AA's are like 2000mah each, the DS4 has a single 1000mah cell. Both controllers probably draw a similar amount of power, but the Xbox controller lasts way longer because the AAs store way more charge.

It's a PITA when the battery drains, but the. ds4 basically came with the play n charge kit built right in, while it costs you another $20ish on the Xbox side. The PS4 charges in standby, just plug it in when you're done playing. If you really game for 8 hours at a clip, buy a longer micro USB cable and keep going. If that's still not good enough give it a month or two and I'm sure there will be extended battery attachments on the market, if there aren't already.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is online now  
post #10643 of 18772 Old 12-05-2013, 06:21 AM
AVS Special Member
 
comfynumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Northeast PA.
Posts: 4,804
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 409
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post

Yeah, the capacities aren't even close between the two. Duracell AA's are like 2000mah each, the DS4 has a single 1000mah cell. Both controllers probably draw a similar amount of power, but the Xbox controller lasts way longer because the AAs store way more charge.

It's a PITA when the battery drains, but the. ds4 basically came with the play n charge kit built right in, while it costs you another $20ish on the Xbox side. The PS4 charges in standby, just plug it in when you're done playing. If you really game for 8 hours at a clip, buy a longer micro USB cable and keep going. If that's still not good enough give it a month or two and I'm sure there will be extended battery attachments on the market, if there aren't already.



Hi bd, before my son complains about the battery life Christmas Day, the longer cord I will need goes from a standard mini USB to a regular USB?
comfynumb is offline  
post #10644 of 18772 Old 12-05-2013, 06:51 AM
Senior Member
 
Arcadia88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 358
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 37
I noticed that the USB ports on the ps4 also charge the Vita while it's playing. No longer have to turn the vita off to charge.
The remote play actually works and works well. I have been playing resogun on the vita screen. If it can handle that much twitch gameplay I think it could handle just about anything.
Arcadia88 is offline  
post #10645 of 18772 Old 12-05-2013, 07:41 AM
AVS Special Member
 
PENDRAG0ON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 9,505
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by comfynumb View Post

Hi bd, before my son complains about the battery life Christmas Day, the longer cord I will need goes from a standard mini USB to a regular USB?

Micro USB to USB, the same as most Android Phones.

PSN - Pendragoongp
NNID - Pendragoon
Include your AVS username in the friend request.
PENDRAG0ON is offline  
post #10646 of 18772 Old 12-05-2013, 07:46 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Cravit8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,000
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Liked: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by comfynumb View Post

Hi bd, before my son complains about the battery life Christmas Day, the longer cord I will need goes from a standard mini USB to a regular USB?

I would recommend a 10 foot USB extension for multiple uses. Also, the DS4 is micro USB not to be confused with mini USB.
Of course, you can buy a 10 foot male Micro USB to male USB 2.0
http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_id=103&cp_id=10303&cs_id=1030307&p_id=5139
I'm no promoting monoprice, it's just easier to see consolidated cable choices compared to perusing eBay. Monoprice typically sells just one version of a product, cable wise with different lengths and colors.

For a kid, that Micro USB pulsing blue charge cable I mentioned + a 10' USB extension would be a cool stocking stuffer. The micro USB could be for a 1000 different electronics, so it wouldn't give away the PS4.

PSN: Cravit8
XBL: oOo_Crav_oOo
Cravit8 is offline  
post #10647 of 18772 Old 12-05-2013, 08:08 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,936
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
Liked: 1484
See if you can find a retractable one on amazon or something. 10ft is a long, messy cable.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is online now  
post #10648 of 18772 Old 12-05-2013, 08:11 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Cravit8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,000
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Liked: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post

See if you can find a retractable one on amazon or something. 10ft is a long, messy cable.

I don't find the thicker non-ferrite core extension cable messy. I think the thinner one with the ferrite core would have tangle issues.

PSN: Cravit8
XBL: oOo_Crav_oOo
Cravit8 is offline  
post #10649 of 18772 Old 12-05-2013, 08:17 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,936
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
Liked: 1484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravit8 View Post

I don't find the thicker non-ferrite core extension cable messy. I think the thinner one with the ferrite core would have tangle issues.

It depends how anal you are about having a bunch of cables around. A retractable cable rolls up nice and neat and never tangles, you can make it exactly as long as you need it to be. If you're just charging the controller when it's off, you can pull it out to a few inches, or if you're trying to charge and play, extend it all the way out. When you're done just pull on it and it just whips into a tiny little package that you can plop in a drawer.

That stuff drives me crazy anyway so I ordered the charging dock, hopefully it'll arrive soon.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is online now  
post #10650 of 18772 Old 12-05-2013, 08:35 AM
AVS Special Member
 
lordxar5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,051
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
Liked: 547
+1 to a charging dock. That's some of the best money I've spent.
lordxar5 is online now  
Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Playstation 4 Games , Playstation 4 Camera , Playstation 4 Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller , Playstation 3 160gb System , Sony , Playstation 4 Console
Gear in this thread - 160gb by PriceGrabber.com

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off