PlayStation 4 - Page 400 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #11971 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 03:13 PM
 
TyrantII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,114
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 832
TBF some really, really good MP games have small player counts that work really well. L4D, Borderlands, TLOU...

That said if they're looking to unseat COD this isn't going to get the quick knife, run and talk smack dudebros excited. The maps are going to have to be very compact, or they'll have to have done something pretty crazy with the AI to use all the vertical space they're trying to add. Otherwise it's going to feel a tad barren as a competitive shooter with only 6 enemies pulling all the crazy moves.
TyrantII is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #11972 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 03:17 PM
AVS Special Member
 
freemeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,567
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by samendolaro View Post

Had to laugh at this one. After all that hype .. I guess BF4 spoiled me
lots of spin there

I actually think that sounds pretty good. My favorite MP and most played game on the 360 the first year was G.R.A.W.


Of course I loved Warhawk as well with a ton of people. They are just very different experiences.
freemeat is offline  
post #11973 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 03:26 PM
AVS Special Member
 
samendolaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Malbar, FL
Posts: 1,377
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemeat View Post

I actually think that sounds pretty good. My favorite MP and most played game on the 360 the first year was G.R.A.W.


Of course I loved Warhawk as well with a ton of people. They are just very different experiences.

There is a difference when you have the choice .

They could have had 24 players with no Mechs they could have had several different configurations and players can play the mode they like most . I think much of this has to do with the capabilities of the XB1. Playing this off as " this was the vision" doesn't exactly fly



There is a reason that the 360 and PS3 versions of BF4 and COD have less players and it is because they simply can not support them.

Maybe they bumped up the res to 1080P and this was the tradeoff
samendolaro is offline  
post #11974 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 03:29 PM
AVS Special Member
 
freemeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,567
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by samendolaro View Post

There is a difference when you have the choice .

They could have had 24 players with no Mechs they could have had several different configurations and players can play the mode they like most . I think much of this has to do with the capabilities of the XB1. Playing this off as " this was the vision" doesn't exactly fly

I don't think it is the console. Launch PS3 game had 32 or was it 64 players as one time but that could be true since they are putting on the 360 as well if I remember correctly. I believe them when they say it is a design choice. I do like your idea of leaving more options open with a higher player count, the you can have all different types of battles. KZ2 was great in that some areas were awesome for smaller battles and some for larger battles with more people.
freemeat is offline  
post #11975 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 03:41 PM
AVS Special Member
 
samendolaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Malbar, FL
Posts: 1,377
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemeat View Post

I don't think it is the console. Launch PS3 game had 32 or was it 64 players as one time but that could be true since they are putting on the 360 as well if I remember correctly. I believe them when they say it is a design choice. I do like your idea of leaving more options open with a higher player count, the you can have all different types of battles. KZ2 was great in that some areas were awesome for smaller battles and some for larger battles with more people.

Remember that KZSF had a limit of some 26 AI's on screen so it could very well be a hard limit.I'm just surprised that nothing was mentioned until now
samendolaro is offline  
post #11976 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 03:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
d_m1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Northern Exposure Canada
Posts: 1,844
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 139
I would love a high player count in NFS. The five other players in that huge world just plain stinks.
samendolaro likes this.
d_m1010 is offline  
post #11977 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 03:45 PM
AVS Special Member
 
freemeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,567
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by samendolaro View Post

Remember that KZSF had a limit of some 26 AI's on screen so it could very well be a hard limit.I'm just surprised that nothing was mentioned until now

Well graphically it doesn't look like it is pushing very hard (night and day difference between KZ:SF and Titanfall) though the explosions look cool. I just have a hard time believing they couldn't get it to do more than 6 on 6 for technical reasons. I'd understand limited the number of Mechs. Didn't it say you can have your mech running around while you aren't in it? Seems like that would be the equivilent of taking up more A.I. resources from a processing point of view. It will be interesting to see how the final game turns out and is received.
freemeat is offline  
post #11978 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 03:48 PM
 
TyrantII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,114
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 832
It's running on Source. Rumor is it's 720P on XB1. Like COD before it, it's not going to impress visually when held u to other games and engines. They're building it for speed (60FPS) and input feel.

The Dev said they tried many different combinations and came to that number as the best balance for the type of gameplay.

I don't think they'd nerf the 360 and Pc versions with 6vs6 if this was a XB1 issue. The rumored 720P res would be more along those lines.
TyrantII is offline  
post #11979 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 04:06 PM
AVS Special Member
 
samendolaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Malbar, FL
Posts: 1,377
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrantII View Post

It's running on Source. Rumor is it's 720P on XB1. Like COD before it, it's not going to impress visually when held u to other games and engines. They're building it for speed (60FPS) and input feel.

The Dev said they tried many different combinations and came to that number as the best balance for the type of gameplay.

i can't see why it was 6v6 + 12 Titan AI's . I'd like to see 10v10 with 4 titans or even 1 Titan per team. I don't understand how you don't give players the choice and let them play the maps/configuration they enjoy best. But then again this is the XB so perhaps choice wasn't a consideration.

If Destiny or the division announced a 12 player max I think you might see some upset people as well
samendolaro is offline  
post #11980 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 04:31 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Epyon415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drlink View Post

My first sighting of a PS4 on the shelf at a brick & mortar store occurred at Costco last night. They were selling it as a very attractive bundle actually. PS4, extra controller & 1 year of PS+ for $480.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Quite the steal. Bonus controller + PS+ for $80, if only i needed one.

Off topic: New feature(s) on AVS site kinda cool. Little pop-up when a new post is detected! No more refreshing!!!!

very off topic: Why do people lambast someone for having a negative opinion on something? Isn't the point of an opinion that it is just yours and if others disagree they dont have to comment/acknowledge it?......confused.gif

on topic: @samendolaro the 6v6 is game wide, so it will apply to PC & 360.

PSN & XBL: Epyon415
Twitch.tv: http://www.twitch.tv/epyon415
Twitter: @gundumgaming
Facebook: www.facebook.com/gundumgaming
Epyon415 is offline  
post #11981 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 04:33 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
DaGamePimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: WA State
Posts: 15,482
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 153
samendolaro,

Why not check your bias at the door and simply have a discussion where you do not attempt to bash the other console on every post. confused.gif

Opinion's lose credibility by doing so over and over, there simply is no need for loyalist style feedback from either side (regardless of which section of the forum it is being posted on).

Regards,
Jason
dbburns likes this.
DaGamePimp is offline  
post #11982 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 04:55 PM
AVS Special Member
 
William Mapstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 4,158
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtexasflood View Post

Can Best Buy just get the PS4 in stock already, dammit! I think I'm a little passed the point of standing in line on Thanksgiving/black Friday to get a console, but I've been checking regularly with my local store and online with alerts. Only one time did they have it stock and that happened to be right before a big snow storm in my area so I wasn't able to get there. Did I sell my Xbox 360 and games for nothing? Do you not want my money? I have Battlefield 4 for the PS4 in an unopened Gamefly envelope taunting me in my mancave. I'm afraid it will start haunting my dreams before too long if I don't help it back to its' home. Then there's the associates at Best Buy trying to entice me with the Xbox One. Yeah, I know you have it in stock. The demand for that is not as great. Nothing against the XBOne but I don't want it. They don't even attempt to find out when they'll get some more in stock. Although, one time a sales associate gave me some information. 'Call on Tuesdays and Thurdays. That's when we usually get shipments in.' I'm still calling. Today isn't Thursday though. I would buy it elsewhere if I didn't have the grand idea of getting a Best Buy gift card for my console and game trade-ins.

End of Line.
My understanding is that Best Buy is selling there PS4 stock out on Sunday mornings. They receive stock during the week and hold it till Sunday. I was told to show up Sunday morning but to show up early as they sell out within hours. Now my information could be wrong, but its worth a try.

PSN: UndeadREDD


My Racing Seat

William Mapstone is offline  
post #11983 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 05:01 PM
AVS Special Member
 
samendolaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Malbar, FL
Posts: 1,377
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGamePimp View Post

samendolaro,

Why not check your bias at the door and simply have a discussion where you do not attempt to bash the other console on every post. confused.gif

Opinion's lose credibility by doing so over and over, there simply is no need for loyalist style feedback from either side (regardless of which section of the forum it is being posted on).

Regards,
Jason



Didn't realize that Disagreeing with Dices explanation for 6v6 .. Or that having my own opinion on the subject was subject to your approval.

I'll be sure you PM you first next time.
samendolaro is offline  
post #11984 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 05:07 PM
AVS Special Member
 
samendolaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Malbar, FL
Posts: 1,377
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_m1010 View Post

I would love a high player count in NFS. The five other players in that huge world just plain stinks.

I thought about that as well but they would need to make the map much larger. If you have >3 real players vs 1 and you don't have a chance . For the size of the map and type of gameplay I think they have the right number of players. I think they could do more players if the balance of cops to racers was not even. say 6 cops to 18 players that would be nice.
samendolaro is offline  
post #11985 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 05:12 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
DaGamePimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: WA State
Posts: 15,482
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by samendolaro View Post

Didn't realize that Disagreeing with Dices explanation for 6v6 .. Or that having my own opinion on the subject was subject to your approval.

I'll be sure you PM you first next time.

Had nothing to do with sharing your opinion on the 6v6, I agree with you on giving players a choice there but you then turned that into bashing the console (and you do so in almost all of your posts, just have to sneak that jab in there).

Many of us do not come here to bash consoles or read post after post of others doing so, this is not a kiddie gaming forum.

Not trying to argue with you, just stating what I see you doing and asking that you refrain since it is not needed here. smile.gif

Jason
americangunner likes this.
DaGamePimp is offline  
post #11986 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 05:28 PM
AVS Special Member
 
d_m1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Northern Exposure Canada
Posts: 1,844
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by samendolaro View Post

I thought about that as well but they would need to make the map much larger. If you have >3 real players vs 1 and you don't have a chance . For the size of the map and type of gameplay I think they have the right number of players. I think they could do more players if the balance of cops to racers was not even. say 6 cops to 18 players that would be nice.
i'm all for whatever ratio of baddies to goodies as long as there are more real players.
d_m1010 is offline  
post #11987 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 05:45 PM
AVS Special Member
 
samendolaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Malbar, FL
Posts: 1,377
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGamePimp View Post

Had nothing to do with sharing your opinion on the 6v6, I agree with you on giving players a choice there but you then turned that into bashing the console (and you do so in almost all of your posts, just have to sneak that jab in there).

Many of us do not come here to bash consoles or read post after post of others doing so, this is not a kiddie gaming forum.

Not trying to argue with you, just stating what I see you doing and asking that you refrain since it is not needed here. smile.gif

Jason

Your Idea of what constitutes bashing and mine are obviously different .

If you have an issue with something I've said just send me a PM and we can discuss it in a way that doesn't blow up the thread.
Cravit8 likes this.
samendolaro is offline  
post #11988 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 06:07 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
DaGamePimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: WA State
Posts: 15,482
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by samendolaro View Post

But then again this is the XB so perhaps choice wasn't a consideration.

This is your most recent, if you do not see that as bashing then I guess we disagree (especially being that you are implying the PS4 could do more..?).

Anyway no big deal just don't come here for this type of nonsense. wink.gif

Jason
americangunner likes this.
DaGamePimp is offline  
post #11989 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 06:27 PM
AVS Special Member
 
americangunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,889
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 285
DaGamePimp, you are spot on. But dad my this kind of stuff will never go away. I for one think maybe everyone ought to wait until the game is in the wind before we declare 6v6 a joke. You have no idea how it plays.

XBL: xGunner26x

PSN: AMER1CAN_GUNNER

Steam: xGunner26x

americangunner is offline  
post #11990 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 06:36 PM
AVS Special Member
 
samendolaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Malbar, FL
Posts: 1,377
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGamePimp View Post

This is your most recent, if you do not see that as bashing then I guess we disagree (especially being that you are implying the PS4 could do more..?).

Anyway no big deal just don't come here for this type of nonsense. wink.gif

Jason

Seriously..

Here is the quote. It is directed at Dice/EA .
Quote:
i can't see why it was 6v6 + 12 Titan AI's . I'd like to see 10v10 with 4 titans or even 1 Titan per team. I don't understand how you don't give players the choice and let them play the maps/configuration they enjoy best. But then again this is the XB so perhaps choice wasn't a consideration.

EA made Titanfall a Console Exclusive back at the end of October before that it was a timed exclusive.
The Reference to the XB is due to their exclusivity , you will never hear dice say there is a performance wall even if its the same wall that the PS4 has due to their exclusivity agreements .For Dice it was "their vision" for Crytek it was "a design decision".

I fully believe that the 6+6 is a hardware limitation that's 24 onscreen players (where 12 are AI's) ( Just like KZSF has 24 players ) No where did I ever suggest that the PS4 could do it better.and no where did I BASH the XBOXES performance. The only thing mentioned was that Dice had no choice in its comments because it was XB.
icelt likes this.
samendolaro is offline  
post #11991 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 06:42 PM
AVS Special Member
 
PENDRAG0ON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 9,436
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 547
Respawn, not Dice.

PSN - Pendragoongp
NNID - Pendragoon
Include your AVS username in the friend request.
PENDRAG0ON is online now  
post #11992 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 06:50 PM
AVS Special Member
 
americangunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,889
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by PENDRAG0ON View Post

Respawn, not Dice.
Lets give Respawn the chance to prove they aren't as big of screw ups as DICE.

XBL: xGunner26x

PSN: AMER1CAN_GUNNER

Steam: xGunner26x

americangunner is offline  
post #11993 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 06:59 PM
AVS Special Member
 
PENDRAG0ON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 9,436
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by americangunner View Post

Lets give Respawn the chance to prove they aren't as big of screw ups as DICE.

EA rushed BF4 out the door even though Dice wanted to delay, and even after almost 3 months there are still issues. Pray EA isn't forcing Respawn to push Titanfall out the door asap as well. (The sooner Titanfall is out, the sooner Titanfall 2 can be pushed out on all consoles, they have motive to want it rushed)

PSN - Pendragoongp
NNID - Pendragoon
Include your AVS username in the friend request.
PENDRAG0ON is online now  
post #11994 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 07:05 PM
AVS Special Member
 
americangunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,889
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 285
First I've heard that EA forced it out when dice wanted a delay. Anything to back you up?

XBL: xGunner26x

PSN: AMER1CAN_GUNNER

Steam: xGunner26x

americangunner is offline  
post #11995 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 07:06 PM
 
TyrantII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,114
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 832
DICE is like Bethesda, they haven't shipped a non-Beta as long as I can remember...

EA is probably more at fault, but at some point you need to push back or move on. Being complicit counts.
TyrantII is offline  
post #11996 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 07:27 PM
AVS Special Member
 
PENDRAG0ON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 9,436
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by americangunner View Post

First I've heard that EA forced it out when dice wanted a delay. Anything to back you up?

http://bf4central.com/2013/11/ea-pushed-battlefield-4-quality-control/

PSN - Pendragoongp
NNID - Pendragoon
Include your AVS username in the friend request.
PENDRAG0ON is online now  
post #11997 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 07:30 PM
AVS Special Member
 
americangunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,889
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 285
One QA tester? Either way, DICE also put out the crappy online for the Medal of Honor game. They've lost a lot of respect in my eyes.

XBL: xGunner26x

PSN: AMER1CAN_GUNNER

Steam: xGunner26x

americangunner is offline  
post #11998 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 07:35 PM
AVS Special Member
 
PENDRAG0ON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 9,436
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by americangunner View Post

One QA tester? Either way, DICE also put out the crappy online for the Medal of Honor game. They've lost a lot of respect in my eyes.

We will never get an official statement from Dice on it, best we will have are leaks like this. Still, Dice did allow EA to release the game in a broken state. I won't be buying any EA game new for a long time because of this.

PSN - Pendragoongp
NNID - Pendragoon
Include your AVS username in the friend request.
PENDRAG0ON is online now  
post #11999 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 07:41 PM
AVS Special Member
 
americangunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,889
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 285
I'll buy EA, just not DICE

XBL: xGunner26x

PSN: AMER1CAN_GUNNER

Steam: xGunner26x

americangunner is offline  
post #12000 of 17101 Old 01-08-2014, 07:50 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Cravit8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,308
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGamePimp View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by @samendolaro

But then again this is the XB so perhaps choice wasn't a consideration.

This is your most recent, if you do not see that as bashing then I guess we disagree (especially being that you are implying the PS4 could do more..?).

Anyway no big deal just don't come here for this type of nonsense. wink.gif

Jason
@DaGamePimp
I haven't liked M$ for a list of technical licensing issues that prevented me from being able to backup my 3 previous windows computers and transfer the data to a new computer, a problem I have not once ever dealt with since switching to Mac at work in 2010. At the age of 32, I have used Windows for about 18 years.
My gamertag oOo_Crav_oOO shows I played BF3 on the 360 (check the Battlelog for Cravit8) for 2 solid years, I didn't hate the 360 as I did M$ because the 360 felt like a different entity.

I don't know who you are or some of the other randoms that just pop in for a day, but I stand with samen on this point, because I think the crapload of advertisements on the 360 dashboard is a perfect example of how M$ doesn't allow choice because choice isn't a consideration.

The PS4 Battlefield 4 thread is full of hardcore 360 Battlefield 3 gamers that traded his 360 to get BF4 on the PS4. That is a trend, and trends happen for a reason.
The trend of games is to add MORE players, hundreds and thousands more if possible, so if a game goes against that trend on a console that now has a trend of 720p games, then hardware limitation moves past mere plausibility into probably territory.
Cravit8 is offline  
Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Playstation 4 Games , Playstation 4 Camera , Playstation 4 Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller , Playstation 3 160gb System , Sony , Playstation 4 Console
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off