PlayStation 4 - Page 571 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #17101 of 17101 Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 219
That's the problem. I really think that is about the time we will get solid information about their consumer plans. I've chatted with my friend at EA. And he claims that they are aggressively going after VR all sports IP. And they fully expect to have several ready for Holiday 2015. So reading the tea leaves...I believe Oculus and Sony can't keep their systems boxed longer than Spring 2015. My EA source also told me both systems are very close right now. And could actually launch limited runs for the holiday. That's why I think OR may beta test the consumer model late this year, Before rolling it out in 2015. Sony has made it pretty clear that they plan to follow OR's lead. But launch aggressive and fast once OR is out and they get a good read. I think both systems are delaying just to give game developers more time to push a lot of different concepts out late next year. I don't know if that convinces you to leap. But it does reflect how I and straddled on this one. I may still jump on the dev kit though in August...If I don't hear any new and promising news. I really am much closer than that hedging explanation suggests.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Playstation 4 Games , Playstation 4 Camera , Playstation 4 Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller , Playstation 3 160gb System , Sony , Playstation 4 Console
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page